Hang with Gilda?

Anyone think they're cool enough to hang with this griffon? Seriously tho...I think Gilda needs someone to try to break through her exterior. Anyone interested in RPing with her? Pony? Griffon? We could have an argument, a race, anger diffused by other emotions... fun times!

gilda_banner.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh, I have a few characters who might be fun for an encounter with her. Vermithirod the Dragon for one. Unless you prefer someone a little less overbearing? Also got a changeling.

...It seems I am now allowed to play Fluttershy in CC as well, so there's that~

I know it's be kinda boring to rp a repeat of what happened with Gilda's and Fluttershy's first meeting, but I thought if we could possibly pull Discord/Hawkeye in, things might be a little more interesting. ;)

oh yes! Flutters, Discord, Gilda and more griffons too! Ok, I'm gonna think a little more and post some ideas here shortly :D

Edit: What if we have all our characters meet and Discord sends us to another dimension where all the griffons are robbed of their wings and only Flutters has hers? We would need to have something that they need to do to get out... something Discord decides on maybe? Just ideas here...

That's an interesting idea, especially since Fluttershy seems to be afraid of heights. XD

...Also makes me wonder if Gilda and the other griffons were turned into (wingless?) ponies and Fluttershy was turned into a Griffon.

I'd be up for that....what if Discord sees Gilda bullying Flutters and decides to get revenge by sending her (and a bunch of others, including Fluttershy by accident, because Discord) to that dimension?

Oh please let's have the griffons turn into (earth?) ponies and Flutters turn into a griffon. I'm think perhaps just griffons, Discord, and Flutters in on this thread if we're all ok with that? I don't want to leave anyone out...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived