Two Princesses (Private)

Fire is a total nerd when it comes to shipping. Usually the princess is with the prince, but does it have to be that way? That's right, why can't the princess be with another princess?

Fire squealed as she reads her comic book, 'Deep in the Forest'. Sure, this book is about adventure and things like that, but it was funny and awesome too. And best of all, the main character. Fire was more or less in love with the main character of the story, but there is no mare in the world who is just like that. Fire sighed as she closed the book and got off the park bench. If only she could live in a world with a mare like that.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Please pull any branches on the path off for others convenience'

Crisp Leaves read the sign

(good they put it up) she thought as she started down the path through the park on her daily walk. Her red hair getting in her face as she passed a willow tree

After a little bit she started to look for a place to sit and rest. She then noticed a white mare reading something on a bench

(there seams good)

"Hi there" Crisp Leaves said as she smiled at the pony

CL took out a bottle of water out of one of her saddle bags and taking a drink.

As she did this she looked at the book

'Deep in the forest' it said

"Do you like taking hikes into forests?" She asked Fire not really knowing what the book was really about

"Cause if you do I know a great trail out near garden gait with a beautiful view of the flower sea and the whitetail woods" her grin getting slightly bigger

(maybe we can be friends and go on little adventures plus brave will then stop getting on my case about hiking alone) she thought to her self liking the idea more by the second

(of corse I'm probably am jumping the gun on this we just met even if she dose look cute) she shook her head slightly fire most likely not noticing it

(no I like stallions not mares....mares go with stallions not other mares) she tried to convince herself wail waiting for an awnser

"A hike would be great!" Fire said, looking over at her when she shook her head. "Are you alright?" she asked her. Maybe it was too early to hike with a stranger. She does seem to be a nice pony, but looks can be deceiving, and Fire learnt that the hard way.

"What ya..I'm all right just thinking about something" crisp said not mentioning what she had thought about

"I'm free tomarrow if you want to go then" she said to fire. Crisps orange eyes dancing in the sun

"That would be great. We can meet here at noon tomorrow" Fire said, smiling at the mare. CL was almost like the main character in her book. It was weird how she was thinking about the main character becoming real when a mare who fits the description suddenly appears and asks to go hiking with her.

"It's a date then" CL said using 'date as time not the activity

Crisp then looked around for a few seconds

"Actually if it wasn't so late and we have no supply's I say we could go now" she told fire" hay why don't I buy you dinner and we get to know each other better before we go into the middle of the woods alone?" CL asked brushing her red mane out of her face. Her curtain of hair now gone she showed her stunningly beautiful face to fir and gave her a soft smile

Fire raised an eyebrow at the word 'date'. Surely this mare isn't psychic! "Dinner would be good, but I could pay for myself" Fire said. Although she knew that the mare was being kind to her, she didn't like to use other's money or ask them for favors. Maybe it's because she didn't want to feel in debt to them.

Fire also tried to ignore the word 'alone' and the way CL brushed her mane away from her face. CL could be hinting at her, but Fire didn't want to take the risk and ask, especially when they had just met. Or maybe there was nothing to worry about and she was just over analyzing, but that doesn't explain the feeling in her stomach and her chest. She must have some kind of sickness.

"I help manage a logging company out near garden gait" CL started "hints why I know about that trail" she smiled to her before looking back at the path ahead "but sometimes I go on trails from canterlot, whitetail woods, and ponyville and clear the path for others"

As they walked CL couldn't stop looking at the mare beside here very once in a wail. Watching the way fire walked, the contours of her body and especially her ears they were so cute crisp could just eat them

CL shook her head again trying to banish the thought once more

(I can't like her it's not normal) she thought right before she triped on a rock she had missed because she was shaking her head

"AGH!" she exclaimed as she fell rolling once and landing on her back underneath fire's head. Cripses hair threaded across her face all messed up. her orange eyes looking up to Fire

"Sorry" CL said standing back up and a blush forming on her cheeks "I should have seen that"

(I need to stop looking at her and watch where I'm going. Or I'm going to make a fool of my self. I can watch her when we get to the diner around the corner) she thought to herself

"That's awesome" Fire said, suddenly stopping when CL tripped. "It's okay. Are you hurt?" she asked laughing. CL did seem to be light on her hooves, just like the mare in the book. Did her wish come true?

"Ya I'm alright" CL said blushing making her cheeks turn orange

They turned the corner and reached the diner when they got close to the door CL troted forward to open the door for fire

"Let's keep going" Fire said as she continued to walk. Everytime she looked over at CL, her stomach would feel funny and her heart would ache. She must have eaten something weird that afternoon, she couldn't give another explanation.

((Sorry must have edited post as you typed I'll just say it again))

As they reached the diner CL troted forward to open the door for fire

"After you" she said standing there

"I'll have what she's having without the fries" she told the waiter then remained quite not knowing what to talk to the mare about

(And this is why I never got a stallion friend) she thought remembering the last time she tried dateing

(At least I'm not on a date...I think) not knowing for sure if she wanted to accept the thoughts in her head about liking mares

"Ya it's not always that one but I go for a walk once a day" CL smiled at her

"Do you have equipment for hiking?" She asked as the waitress brought there food

Archived