Golden Beryl (Ready)

Name: Golden Beryl
Specie: Unicorn
Coat color: White
Mane/Tail: Golden mane and tail.

Appearance: She is a tall and thin mare, with a beautiful and charming body. She is quite good looking and is really beautiful. She also has a long and soft hair. She also only has the colors gold and white in her body, thus getting her name thanks to it.

Occupation: Ex-model. Shop owner of a jewelry shop in Canterlot. She is planning in opening several more shops around Equestria. The name of her shop is Golden Jewels.

Cutie Mark: A golden diamond.
Differently from most ponies, she got her Cutie Mark at an older age than the rest of the fillies, being the last one of her generation to do it. She used to work as a supermodel, and one day she lost a jewel part of her dress, so she made a new one herself, even more beautiful than the last one, then got her Cutie Mark.

History:
She was born to a middle class family in Canterlot, studding in the same school as a good friend of hers, Soft Cloth, (OC of mine) but left it after some time since his father was fired from his job because the company he worked for went to bankrupt.

She and her family had struggles carrying on after what happened to his father. She had a hard time making friends since most ponies in Canterlot were rich and she was slowly getting poor. She got several jobs as shop assistant for a few years to gather money, but one day she was spotted by a pony who was looking for a model, and after seeing how beautiful she was, he hired her as a model from that day.

After a few months, she had a big work, model one of the clothes of one of the greatest designers of Equestria that made cloths for fillies, that included a beautiful jewel in the dress she was supposed to use. The pony that was supposed to deliver it lost the jewel and she had to so something. She decided to do it by herself. She worked for a while and made an even more beautiful jewel, and thanks to that she got her cutie mark.

Golden spent a lot of years as a model and got a lot of money out of that, which she used to make her family have a better life until they could carry on by themselves. She didn't liked that work that much, mostly because of how many things she had to do and all the hard work that she had to dedicate to that job, but that also made her even more beautiful since she took care of herself even more.

After a big show she made, she quit working as a model and opened a jewel shop, which grew really big after a year, mostly because of how popular she was as a model and how beautiful her jewels were.

The shop she opened was called Golden Jewels, which had a logo of her own cutie mark. It started small but after some years it grew quite well since the fact that she used to be a model draw a lot of ponies to the shop, eager to see her creations. Soon, it became one of the biggest jewelry shops in Canterlot and have plans to open several other shops around Equestria. Part of the money she made went to her family, other to help her old school and she kept the rest for herself and the company.

Even though her new life, she sometimes still accepts jobs of modeling, but rarely and only if she is really interested in them.

Character personality:

Golden is a quite charming and beautiful pony, not only in her appearance but also in the way she is. She is elegant and tends to do her best when it comes to jewels. She also loves romantic stuff, but most of the time manages to control herself.

Since she had a hard childhood, she grew up to be selfish in things she likes. She always treasure what she gets, mostly gifts, things she really cares of and things she made out of her own work and feels proud of them, making her even more with them. Still, she tends to be friendly most of the time.

She also likes attending to high class reunions or parties, being the grand galloping gala her favorite event of all.

Summary:
Golden Beryl is a charming and really beautiful mare that worked as a famous model a long time ago. She didn't liked it and after a few years she left and opened a jewel shop.
She is a rather calm and sophisticated pony in the way she is, walks.... or mostly anything she does. She cares a lot of her family and friends, but also selfish because of how hard she had to work to get there. Even after stopping being a model, she still takes care of her body like if she was one.
Her motivation comes from the fact that she wants to be one of the most famous ponies in Equestria, but also take care of the ones she cares of.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok :) I have reviewed this and after a couple changes I'll be ok with sending it up for approval. Overall, this character looks good and you don't have too much to change.

Since this is WoE, ponies need to get their cutie mark when they are still young. So that part of her history will need to change.

Other than that and some spelling and grammar issues, you're good to go! Please read over the app again and check the spelling and grammar. After you make the updates post here and I'll give it another look. :D

Other than that and some spelling and grammar issues

Nuuuu!!! My worst enemy!

Alright, I edited it. If there is something else with the grammar/spelling issues just tell me where they are so I can edit them.

Ok I can see you've made some edits :) all you need to do now is update the cutie mark story as she needs to have the mark before she becomes a super model. Unless you want her to take up modeling as a filly. Either way is fine but the mark needs to happen before she is adult age.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived