Question!

Chevika

Hi again! I recently joined the forums here, and was hoping to get into some of the roleplay. I really want to try for WoE, as it's the most in-depth, which I like. However, it does see more strict to the show, so I had a quick question before I post my application.

You see, my character has a brace on one of her hind legs due to some birth issues when she was born. It doesn't affect her much, she just has an awkward looking walk. Though with her personality, she doesn't mind it at all, in fact she probably couldn't care less about the thing. There's also the fact that she is a pegasus, and prefers flying over walking anyways.

So would this type of thing be allowed in World of Equestria? If worse comes to worse, I'll just take that detail out of her app, but I wouldn't really like to do that. I honestly think it would be allowed, especially because of some of the ponies with injuries you see in Leap of Faith. But hey, that's just my opinion, and if the staff thinks otherwise just let me know. Thanks~!

-Chevy

It is all in how you present it. Disabilities by birth or by accident are not disallowed in WoE if they make sense for the character and it isn't intended to make the character a special snowflake. We have blind, deaf, and maimed (with prosthetics of course) characters in WoE. 

So my advice is go for it. If the Roleplay Helper thinks it won't work as is, they'll tell you how to tweak it to make it work for WoE. However, as presented here, I don't foresee a problem, but I can't make any promises without seeing the app.

I hope this helps and good luck! Hope to see you in WoE soon! :)

-StarSwirl

Archived