Dungeons and ponies! (closed)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Statica wasn't surprised that this pony as acually a changeling. She stood up and festered for storm to get closer to her and said

"Tell us the whole story or I'll have no choice but to let my friend here do as he pleases with you

Tell us what this message is and why the other changlings are trying to get you."

(So Rdd is back and ParrySlice is joining so we we're going to have a change in turn order.)

The changeling that was outside grunted. "You know we can't let you live now." He said. "Let me go and you might escape before the army arrives."

The changeling at the bar perked up his ears. "They're following me through the mind." He pulled out a letter and handed it to Statica. "Take this to the princess. They can't track you. It's enchanted so only royal blood can read it."

Parry had seen everything from the pony with the arrows in him to the group of ponies who went marching out to battle the so called changelings who had done something to the poor fellows family.

Now he trotted out into the open seeing the bodies of changelings laying about in the distance, and then he saw the group of in the distance he had seen them leave the tavern but he paid no mind until now for he hadn't wanted to get in the way for an sailor like Parry wasn't all that interested in what the land lubbers problems were.

He then decided that it would be good to approach and see what was happening he fixed his hat in a comfortable angle and shifted his belt with his hooves making it so his sabre wasn't hitting his hind legs whenever he walked, and then began making his way over to the group.

The changeling outside grunted but didn't struggle instead it was as if he was waiting for something to happen.

The changeling at the bar shot up as soon as the spell had an effect on him. "No time to explain." He said as he ran towards the door.

Statica scowled and tried to stop the changing from running but to no avail!

she looked around to the remains ponies in the bar, the tender and his waitress the mysterious griffin and a pirate pony who seemed to of just stumbled in.

she went up to the bar tender and said "i don't think its going to be safe here find somewhere safe you can go; families friends anywhere away from here! ... she turned to the other two "i don't know if want any part of this but were all in danger now either help us fight or leave!" she said as she took Storm by the hoof and ran with him out of the bar. she stuffed the letter in her belt pocket and came up to Brave 

"don't worry about him! ... i don't know whats going on something about the princess and a warning." she gestured to have her whip given back to her

"did you find out anything?"

Parry understood the situation and followed the two odd strangers who he did not know, Parry had just stumbled upon the tavern not long ago about a few days ago back when he had just returned from a voyage on his friends ship named The Dawn Tracker, and stumbled upon the small Tavern when he was in a drunken stupor and they took him in for the night.

He looked at the pony who asked him and somebody else, who he didn't know but that didn't matter Parry now stood amongst them not knowing what was happening other than a Changeling attack.

"What in Celestia's name is going one!!"

He said gruffly to the group, directing the question to everyone because he did not know anyone's names.

Brave nodded and let the changeling go before kicking him away "shut up and get!"

He explained what he had learned for the changeling before the newcomer hollered at them

"Well that depends" he said before turning to statica "what did you learn?"

Parry sighed.

"Why in the first place would I ask you such a question in the first place you Landlubber!"

He said sounding slightly annoyed.

"Alas I don't know what's happen'in other than the battle and these blasted Changelings battling you Lads and I presume some lasses!"

Parry explained to the pony who had spoken.

"Are you savvy then?"

He asked them in the traditional pirate way if they were satisfied with his explanation.

Statica pulled out the letter and rolled her eyes at the pirate

"I'm afraid I don't know much ... Something about how they were trying to stop that one changling from dele irony this letter" she said gently giving it to brave and taking her whip back

" I don't know what's going on but it's not good. You seen they outnumber us our best bet is to stick together and alert the royal gaurd. If we move fast enough and cut thru the wild we can make it before they do!" She said a tinge of fear showing thru

This was bad they had an army of changling coming for them now and they didn't even truly know why! Statica was angry but she would let it banks just yet

"My name is statica occulto by the way I was trying to reach canter lot anyway' she says properly introducing herself to everyone

"Well it's nice to get acquainted with you Statica, and also the rest of this fine crew of yours!"

He said to Statica and the others.

"I be Parry Slice Quarter Master of my dear friends vessel the Dawn Tracker!"

He said to introducing himself to the group.

The Changeling ran back into forest as soon as he was released.

The bartender was busy trying to evacuate everyone from his tavern when the waitress approached the group. "My father wanted to give this to you for helping protect the tavern." She handed them a satchel with 5 loaves of bread, 3 bottles of wine and a bag of 250 gold pieces. "Good luck."

Brave grabed it and nodded "thank you ma'am" he then started to spit it into thirds

Because only him statica and storm fought

He also gave statica his bread cause he didn't want it

"Here you go" he said handing them they're reward

Statica nodded whispering the barbarians name committing it to memory.

She then used her magic and accepted the items given to her. She noticed that Brave gave her more bread than the others. She gave him a questioning look but figured now was not the time; or the place

“gracias” she said taking out her map. “we are somewhere along here.” She said pointing to a long road. “Canterlot and the princes is very far away. If we stick together; cut corners and fight hard. We can beat the changlings there and alert the guard to help fight them …. But we were in danger fighting only scout party; if they catch up to us we have no chance!”

now that she had her bearing she rolled up her map and slipped it into her belt.

She was tired, and scared. But she there was no way she could just sit down and rest now. Whether she liked it or not they were all thrust upon this quest.

“please everypony work with me; this might be the most important quest of any of our lives!” she said with urgency

“are you all ready?” she said expecting an answer from everyone!

Archived