Escaping this so called paradise (Bioshock)

hyperbrony88

Welcome boy-o! Im atlas, welcome to your new paradise! Haha, well was... this charming city of rapture is... well no longer charming!

But do not fret lad, or las. I will help ya find your way out of here. Just listen to me, I promise you you'll be fine. Hahaha!

Welcome to Rapture you poor sap! After this enchanting paradise was built by Andrew Moneybags (Andrew Ryan)

He wanted this to be a paradise for all in equestria! But after many incidents and the revolution in rapture lead by Atlas! Which of course lead to its closure. But if rapture is closed, why are you in there? Well of course you tried to escape through the bathesphere like everyone else. But an attack on the sphere station you ended up slipping unconscious. You wake up in a locked hospital room, you peek through the window everything looks rotten and broken. when you open it up you see someone barricaded you in there. Before you step any further you hear a bit of static, you find a two way radio. You push the button "H-hello?" You whisper into it. "Hey there lad, what are you doing in there?" You feel confused, you're silent for a bit. "Well listen, you need my help, i need your help alright?" You agree to listen to the voice on the radio. "First off, you mind introducing yourself?" Says the voice on the radio.

(Okay, I think this would be a fun roleplay, but I first I need a few people to do it with.)

Characters:

Atlas: Me!

Main Char: Lucky (BraveShield)

2nd char:StormChaser (stormchaser1991)

3rd char (same): [Empty]

(So what I want is to have Atlas (me) help guide you to escape on the way you'll meet allies and such, (like 2nd and 3rd char) I will allow like background people, like people that arent really like our main trio.)

( I DO ALLOW OC'S IN THIS STORY. But I dont allow, alicorns or over powered characters, be realistic. )

Okay folks, lastly have fun!

Edit: If you wanna describe your OC please message me privately thank you.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea i guess that means i am the second main playing stormchaser app in signature

(Alright you're in! feel free to pop in when ever)

"Alright boy-o" Said Atlas in a charming voice. "I'm atlas, my plan is to help you help me. I wont leave ya twisted in the winds. Now come on we need to get ya to higher ground". Atlas was in the security room for Rapture so he had control of most doors. He opened the door from the other side of the room. The loud clanking could be heard echoing. "Go ahead make your way out to the main lobby, you'll be in a room with multiple other stores." Atlas watched through the cams as Lucky walked through the room.

Storm looked around and saw he was in a junked up hospital type room that was barricaded off, he was about to find a way out when he heard a talking he looked around and saw it was coming from a radio, storm heard a loud clanking "hello atlas, lucky anypony there" he said into it ((going to bed now night try not to go to far ahead))

(Stormchaser, the intro was meant for the main character, you're gonna have to run into braveshield some other way)

"Have you forgot lad? You're in rapture" explained Atlas. "This used to be a paradise, till that tyrant tried to keep us as slaves" Atlas sighed through the radio. "I helped begin the revolution, but after a week or two of fighting it has gone quiet." As lucky continue walking Atlas spoke up again "Listen, we might've found away out, but I need your help first". As Lucky walked down the hall he saw all the damage and decay.

"I....I....I don't actualy remember" lucky said rubbing the back of his head just to wince "ow"

He apperently had a bump on his head from...well he couldn't remember he seamed to be having memory lost

"Well Lucky, you found this radio. Dont worry, i'll help you out. I wont leave ya twistin in the wind" Atlas reassured Lucky. "Look make sure you find a crowbar or somethin, incase it gets hasty" Atlas said, he zoomed around the room lookin at files and such. "Listen, there should be an elevator in the east corner of the room when you exit the hospital." Atlas notified Lucky. A loud creak from the ceiling above, Atlas looks at the camera and notices the chandelier is about to drop. "Watch out boy-o!" Atlas shouted.

Lucky looked around trying to find a crowbar and found one half baried underneath some papers

He swung it around a few times as he was yelled to watch out

He frantically looked around and saw the chandelier in time

He flapped his wings And got out of the way just in time...for his tail to get hit and slam him to the ground sending the continets of a near by jacket to spill out

Lucky fiddled with his tail and looked down seeing a wallet

He picked it up and opened it

They're was a picture of him and his family, a wife and a beautiful daughter

He frowned he recognized the jacket and the wallet as his but not the ponies in the photo

He put on the coat and picked up the radio he had dropped and waited

(You can join any time stormchase! but you gotta introduce yourself in a different way like bumping into/finding the main char etc)

"You alright boy-o?! There's an elevator over there. But look for supplies first. You have a standard grocery store infront of ya. Also a plasmid store to your right" Atlas pointed out. "Make sure you watch out though lad, dont know who could be in there" Atlas warned Lucky. Atlas flickered through what was left of the security cams. "I see a security bot station near by, i'll send ya a drone to help keep an eye out. Those bloody splicers can be anywhere" Atlas exclaimed.

As atlas flick though the cams and though the Plasmid store one, he saw a splicer walking around looking for something.((i am just going to guess these security cams don't get adiuo)). Stormchaser was walking around the store for anything that could have ADAM on or in it, every now and then he would stop and listen like he heard something then going back to looking and other times he would just quickly try around like something or somepony was watching him, but he always going back to looking.

"You really are a green horn arent ya? Plasmids are these bloody injections that give you these powers. Of course splicers were the ones that kept over dosing and ended up going insane." Atlas saw a figure turn a corner inside the store. "Whatch out lad one of them might be in there" Atlas alerted Lucky.

Lucky gripped the crowbar harder as he crept around like a trained killer

He paused and took note of his stance

(Where the hell did I learn this?) he thought then continued and looked around the corner at the splicer

(Fair warning, stormchaser is also in the shop so becareful!)

"Seems like you're a natural boy-o" Atlas chuckled. "Keep an eye out for plasmids also, there should be a gatherers garden around there somewhere too" Atlas noted.

Archived