Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Nightly looked to Prototype. You don't want to see me angry child... This is not even half of how cruel I can be.... She grinned her chesire grin at him and then returned her normal face. Oh jeeze.... Flicker said.

Daddy? Angel repeated, still looking at Baddy.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prototype debated fighting harder, but decided against it. He was already in trouble, no point in making it worse for himself

Hmm? He looked down at Angel Well, well, well. Welcome back to the land of the living. What do you need, child?

You'reso lucky to have Mischief to protect you...You two are alot like me and Baddy when we were young. Everytime something too serious came up, he was always there to protect me

Im proud of you Mischief. You show a bond stronger than that of both of your fathers...and that is very special.

Gross Prototype commented

What's so gross about siblings caring about each other? You care about Flicker, don't you?

He remained silent as his pride was on the line

That's what I thought...

Harmony smiled triumphantly, he was also pretty happy that they were almost home so they could finished getting this whole mess sorted out. So, I know you're all supposed to be grounded...but I'd say that a nice pizza is in order when we get home

Prototype threw his hooves in the air Woohoo! Pizza Party!

Then we will enforce your punishment

His hooves dropped almost as quickly as they raised Dangit...

Alright children,go have a seat in the living area, I'll get the pizza in the oven He said as he took off to the kitchen and got started on the food

Meat lovers please!

Glad you could join us, Vincent. Please, join us. He said as he walked over to Nightly and started talking to her in a hushed tone What does he remember?

Prototype wasted no time digging into the pizza

Only things before the murders... And bits and pieces of ponies he's met... He's pretty young... And he's also very timid now... So please be careful... She whispered back.

Vincent sat down and stared at the floor and Angel came then they started eating pizza and talking.

Mischeif and Flicker wrestled her brother, eating pizza while doing so..

Harmony joined the group and actually watched the group wrestling. He wasn't fond of violence, but they were young and just having fun. What's the harm in that

Prototype sat silently, thinking about how his parents would react when they found out they snuck into the amusment park and how he could possibly escape their wrath if need be

You, my friend, are in my home. We'll be watching you for the time being, until Nightly decides what she wants to do. Until then, have a slice He said as he grabbed a slice of pizza and held it out to Vincent

Goon now, eat up and then feel free to play with the others. Prototype doesn't seem to be doing much. Maybe you could find something to do with him

Prototype, hearing his name, jerked his head in Harmony's direction What about me?

Archived