Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Welp, let's get this finished up. I can't imagine they'll hold the wedding for us to get done. He said playfully as he started working slightly faster

Bad Harmony put a hoof to Charade's Shhhhh. Bed

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harmony followed close behind to help her, doing his best to remain useful. Him and his stupid self-esteem problems. 

Bad Harmony smiled victoriously and took a victorious drink from the bottle in his hoof. 

She giggled and gave him a loving kiss. Calm yourself darling... you're doing just fine... She giggled... looks like the husband is here.... soon the bride will be here and bedazzle us with his beauty.... and then you and I can... have a little fun... after the wedding...

Charade watched as his eyes glittered, he wasn't tired but he listened to his father and stayed in bed, pouting as noises sometimes came out of his mouth and he tried to lick the sticky strawberry juice on his face. Grrrrr.... He mewled angrily. I can't Ahh~ clean my face.... He pouted with a whine. this sucks...Nhh~... I feel so sticky....

Harmony froze up. He had never really done too much with Nightly, that was usually Bad Harmony. So he was a bit nervous, but slightly excited? Nervousited! Um...okay

Well maybe you shouldnt have been so messy Bad Harmony commented, taking a seat on the bed. You could always try eating like a pony and not a Timberwolf

She giggled. Ooh~ You are just so cute!~ She said seductively in his ear and went to help everpony set up the last preparations as she winked and blew him a kiss. See you later Big boy~

He tilted his head and blushed. B...But s..s..strawberries are j...just nnh~ s...so yum...yummy! B...But always m...make me f...feel H...Hahh~ Hot... a...and T...Tingly...

Poor Harmony's head was about to explode with how red it was getting. Yep, yes, definitely, I will for sure see you later He said almost robotically, his body not moving a single inch.

That's no excuse. He argued Stop being so messy :P

A few minutes later the bride arrived... and they needed a ring bearer and flower boy which was bestowed onto the Younger Angel and Mischief... now they needed someone to go tell then to hurry. 

He kissed his father's cheek and smiled. Alright... d...daddy nnh~ G...Goodnight... He purred. 

Harmony leaped into action, tracking down his sons, but making sure not to look in their general direction when he found them. His friends made that mistake for him many years ago and he swore to avoid it when the time came. Hurry up now, kids. The show is just about to start.

Bad Harmony sighed and plopped down onto the bed, finishing off his drink before finally moving around to get more comfortable. When he would finally drift off he would unintentionally force cuddle Charade.

Alright dad. Mischief said and got out... Angel didn't speak and was cooing and panting. Angel shush! Mischief said in embarrassment. I...I'm sorry... I just... that was... so good... He panted and Mischief shut him up. 

Charade purred and sleepily nuzzled and cuddled Bad Harmony.

Harmony nodded and left the two to prepare for the wedding. He wandered back to the 'show' room and looked around, absorbing the sight of the decorations and such and imagining several different ways in which this could go. I should probably get ready He said to himself, running off to put on his suit

Now that Harmony and Bad Harmony were separated they both would eventually come to learn that things about them were going to drastically change. Without one being able to lean on the other for certain emotions and situations, they would have to learn to deal with it in their own way. However, one thing that definitely didn't change for Bad Harmony were the stream of nightmares, causing him to jerk around in his sleep

Daddy! Hurry! It's almost time! Angel's voice was heard after a bit.

Charade hugged his father and cuddled him, trying to help his nightmares become less scary.

I'm coming! He called back, fixing his tie really quick before making his way back to the main room I'm here! I made it. What did I miss?

Sadly Bad Harmony would wake up several times throughout the night. He did his best from stirring Charade and going back to sleep though. Just because he was having problems sleeping, that didn't mean that his son had to suffer with him.

He dragged his father next to his wife... who was wearing a simple little wedding dress. Hello there.

Charade was understanding and stayed awake to comfort his father.

Harmony smiled at his wife. Hello sweetie. he said, giving her a quick kiss on her cheek. You look absolutely breath-taking

He hated that Charade stayed up with him, but at the same time he was grateful that he had a child who was more than willing to help him despite the monster he had been for so long. 

She giggled and kissed back. And you look handsome! Now... here we go!

The ponies quieted and the marriage began... Now... Do you... Prototype four, take this pony to be your lawfully wedded wife? The one marrying them off was Pierce... he had lived for so long and yet kept his youthful look.

He purred comfortingly and stayed with him... when morning struck... he was tired but asked his father upon his waking... H...Hey Daddy? ... c...can I try something... I. ..in y...your la...lab? I...I understand I. ..if you don't.... want m...me I....in there. 

Prototype the forth looked to his friend and very-soon-to-be- wedded partner and smiled. With an owl and a mouses romance, I do.

Bad Harmony got up and yawned as he stretch out his limbs and went to go make a pot of coffee. As long as you don't make a mess and don't blow anything up. Just be careful

And do you Vincent take this mutant to be your- YES!! Vincent yelled and then recollected himself with a shy blush. Oh... I...I mean... y...yes... yes I do... Pierce nodded with a chuckle and said. You may kiss the bride.

He nodded and went in, not coming out for a while and also taking cleaning supplies because it was filthy down there. T..Thanks daddy! 

Prototype grabbed Vincent with his tendrils and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.

Mhmm Was his only reply as he waited for the coffee pot to fill. Several minutes later it was finally full and he poured himself a cup, adding both cream and sugar to it to make the bitter liquid more palatable

Vincent blushed and the ponies cheered, one pony left though... he looked tough and had a small teenage looking pony going after him... it looked like they were troubled as Vincent giggled.

After a while longer...

Baddy could smell blood.

Harmony took notice of the ponies leaving a sneakily followed them, listening in to whatever was going on

Once the scent caught Bad Harmony's nostrils he put down his beverage and followed it to his lab. What the hay is going on down here?

Ey! Boss! Do yah think your family's gunna do okay? The teen asked as the larger pony nodded. They'll be fine... after all... we are Mafia.... mess with my family? You'll mess with me... right kid? The kid nodded. Right boss! Then the older one sighed. I'm just glad dad's back.

He heard the ripping of flesh and then saw Charade rip a huge bone out of his head. Urrrgh! Blood pooling.

Harmony was about to run off, but a sudden new-found bravery beat it's way into him Excuse me, but who exactly is mafia?

Bad Harmony's eyes widened What the holy f**k are you doing!?

D...Dad! The pony turned, he looked tough and shuddered. Um...ummm... w..well... Yah see.... heheh.... some of our family....

He held up the bone like a trophy. This t...thing... h...has been.... th...the bane... of m....my e...existence! It w...was a Co....Constant r...reminder of ho...how I use...used to be! A...and now... N...NO MORE!!! He threw it down dizzily. 

Today junior, I want an answer! Either say it clearly or I'm pulling out your tongue! Harmony was a bit shocked by himself. He had never threatened anypony before. He was actually starting to become a little afraid of himself now.

He stared at Charade in utter confusion Buddy, you're gonna have to elaborate, cause what you just did is pretty messed up

Archived