Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Dramatic pause along with awkward stare ...Not naturally...

okay, theyre probably gonna be on the lookout us for a bit. so lets stay away from there

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really need some work in you 'Art of Deception' skills. Cause right now they're so low they're resting on Baddy's throne in the afterlife 

Yes, I'm silly. that coming from the stallion that dresses in mare's clothing

Well, I only have over 600 years of experience. So I wonder how I could tell. He said sarcastically

You could just follow what i do and walk around naked

He was shocked about his father's sudden attitude. When did you get so sassy daddy? He asked. 

He shook his head. I...I'm too s...shy.... He blushed. A...and... I just.... no....

He tilted his head as he saw his brother. BIG BROTHER!!! OVER HERE!! He called and he walked over. Hey kid! Aww big brother don't call me kid!

I.... He blushed. My body is too girly.

I'm 14! He whined. Yeah but you still act like your 10 years old. Mischief retorted. I'll show you ten years old!! Angel quickly grabbed his brother and kissed him, his brother struggling from confusion. Mghmmm! Angel then pulled away and stuck out his tongue. Do I still act ten years old? Big brother? He growled. Hehehehe your still short. He responded. And your still a dope! Angel giggled.

He blushed. I...Is it really t..that tight? He started to try to cover himself, embarrassed. 

And you're both still young, knock it off. He said with a laugh. Man his family was weird...it's great Do either of you know where your mother is?

He nodded, being the brutally honest stallion he was. Tight enough to show off your mare-like curves. You should have seen how many stallions were eyeing you

Harmony rolled his eyes at the two and went off to look for Nightly, knowing his kids wouldn't get into too much trouble. The little rascals

Yes He replied with a snicker. He was just now starting to wonder if, like most of the kids in his family, if he was attracted to members of the the same gender...what is with his family?

Nightly waved over to him and ran over, kissing him. Hi sweetie... how's the wedding so far?

He tilted his head. Daddy?... is it bad that stallions scare me?... and mares scare me even more? He shuddered. 

Well, it's not as lovely as you, but then again, nothing ever could be He said with a smile, nuzzling her

Really? Now he was just confused. What did this child like? I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not...it's probably something you should work on?

She giggled. And nothing could be as wonderful and as handsome as you. She nuzzled him back.

D...Daddy... w...what if I d...don't like b..boys Or girls? He asked.

• 3 weeks later...

He smiled before licking the bridge of his wife's muzzle with a light giggle. "You're so cute."

"Then I would think that you were asexual." He replied, deciding it would probably be best to reply with a somewhat scientific observation

Nightly giggled and then looked to her arguing boys, then to the older ones, also bickering.

They never changed did they? She chuckled. They remind me of you and Baddy so much.... its adorable.

Okay! He smiled. Then I...I g...guess I'm Asexual.... I...I'm t...too s...scared of p...po...ponies.... He blushed, fiddling with his Shorts. 

• 2 weeks later...

Harmony chuckled at his wife What are you talking about, me and Baddy get along like wine and crackers he joked

He raised a brow at his son You don't seem to be sacred of me. In fact, you seemed very eager to tag along when I decided to leave that dreaded timeline for this one. With me; the pony who kills for fun, and has tortured ponies for countless hours just get information out of them...You are a bizarre child

She rolled her eyes... like white wine and siracha crackers... She giggled.

I...It's cause y...your my d...daddy... a...and I wanted to s...see you. Charade blushed, twiddling his hooves. 

He couldn't help but laugh at her comment. You're such a dork sometimes, you know? But I love you regardless.

Bad Harmony thought to himself for a moment, before deciding to tease his son If I didn't know any better, I'd say you have an attraction to me. Can't say I blame you. this new youthful form of mine is quite appealing, wouldn't you agree?

She chuckled and looked at the children they would have in the future. I guess we get pretty busy later on in life... huh?

Charade's face got red. N..NO!! T...That's n...not what I... m...meant! A...Ah! I... I. He tried to find the words he wanted to say. I...I. didn't m..mean! His face only got redder.

He followed her gaze, his eyes struggling to count the number of ponies within this room. It's ridiculous how many of them there are. I guess so. Who would have thought one mare could produce so many little monsters He replied with a short laugh

Bad Harmony couldn't help but chuckle at his child. Attraction or not, he was still adorable whenever he got this way. He would make sure to abuse it as often as he could. The reactions are damn near priceless. You're a riot, Charade

Archived