Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

You're too nice to me, you know that?

...you realize that you'll be posing nude, right? he asked bluntly, just to make sure Charade knew what he was getting into

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She giggled. I'm nice because I love you.

Charade thought for a bit.

"As long a...as I'm.... w...working... I...I'll b...be fine. He says hesitantly and blushes. "I...I don't l..like being n...nude b...but... m...my body is r...ready for a...anything! He shivered... the thought of being nude... displeased him and now he remembered that he was naked... so he covered his body the best he could. But i...it d...doesnt have t...to b..be this j..job!"

• 2 weeks later...

He giggled to himself. So what's next on today's agenda? So much has already happened but I am still eager to see what's next.

Bad Harmony face-hoofed, what was he going to do with this child Tell you what, I'm planning to go meet up with an old friend. If you would like, we could talk to him about giving you something to do.

I truly have no idea... first I had better let Angel know that he cannot get pregnant from being kissed on the lips.

And scold his brother for telling him that. Nightly shook her head. Mischief is definitely protective of Angel's innocence... I wish I understood why...

Charade smiled and nodded. O...Okay daddy!

Then he blushed. "J...Just lemme get my c...clothes on f...first."

Harmony blushed slightly, knowing why he was so protective of angel, but not being sure if he should tell Nightly about it. He wasn't sure she would understand like he did. Where he came from, weird behavior like that was the norm.

Bad Harmony nodded and waited for Charade to get ready. This should be interesting...

The stallion opened the large, marble doors leading inside of his home, the entrance way illuminated with a light blue tint. Stepping inside he grins lightly and pushes up his red  glasses with one hoof. "Ah home sweet home." He mummers a light accent rolling off his foreign tongue. His body was slim almost mare-like in build, his fur a deep black, eyes a royal purple and mane a shimmering sliver. After checking to see if any of his family was home he sighs and heads towards his office to finish up some remaining paper work left for him.

Harmony nodded Mhm, yep. Everything is fine He spoke in a sped up fashion. Doing his best to end this portion of their conversation as soon as possible.

Alright, let's do this. He said almost reluctantly. Let's go find my old friend. It's been a few hundred years since I've seen him. I wonder how long it has been for him. STupid time travel bull... Bad Harmony exited the house and made his way into the Everfree, checking behind him to make sure Charade wasn't wandering off. After a short walk he found himself in front of the doors to Flame's home. He knocked three times, in a manner that almost seemed like he was pounding rather than knocking Hey, mare of the year! Are you home?

The large doors slide open revealing a mare who appeared to be a maid standing with two guards. "Oh, Master Harmony welcome home, it's been quite some time since we've seen you~." The maid says with a slight smile. Stepping aside to let the two of them in. "I shall get Master Flamdren for you so you can speak to him, so please, make yourselfat home." She adds before running off to fetch Flame.

Nightly looked very suspicious but dropped it.

Wow... s...she was really p...pretty daddy! Charade said.

Is s...she your f...future m...marefriend? 

Harmony released a mental sigh of relief. He was going to have to explain it to her at some point in time, but right now was not that time. In fact, right now they should look into making sure the new couple is doing well. Do you think we should go check on the new couple. It would be nice to have a chat with them now that everything has calmed down.

Bad Harmony was not sure how to respond to that. He was sure he had seen this mare back when he used to live here, but that was so long ago that he hardly even remembered it. He hardly remembered that Flame even had a maid. Did he ever fool around with any of Flame's servants? He placed a hoof to his head and scratched through his long, emo-looking hair, mentally notifying himself to cut it at some point. Stupid age reversing potion he muttered to himself. Making me look like a teenager and giving me terrible hair. As for the maid, he couldn't seem to recall a thing. Maybe Flame could inform him about his past shenanigans.

As Flame continues to work there is a knock at the door, with a sigh he gets up and walks over opening the door. "Hm what is?" He asks looking at the maid. "My apologizes to bother you sir, but you have a visitor, it's Master Harmony. The stallion's ears twitch slightly at that name, causing him to grin and nod slightly. stepping out Flame makes his way down to the entrance once more, as he arrives the stallion gives his old friend a small wave. He didn't look much older than Bad remember "Long time no see Bad, how've you been?" He asks, his slightly thick accent bringing with it a note of happiness. 

Bad Harmony was actually surprised to see that Flame didn't look all that different. Perhaps when he went back he came to a decent time. That's just about the only explanation he could think of that made sense. But then again, he looked about 40 years old not too long ago until he swigged an age reversal potion, so there was that too...

I've been...yeah... He simply stated. Allot has happened and to make things brief, I traveled back in time a few hundred or thousand years and I'm kind of trying to get a fresh start. Feel like giving an old friend a helping hoof, sweetheart?

Let's go then He said with a smile, leading the way to the couple

Bad Harmony moved to the side so Flame could get a better look at the pony.His name is Charade. He's one of my children...kind of. He wanted to come with me when I said I was leaving, so I brought him with. He's been keeping me company and right now I think that's what I need to keep my head clear from everything that has happened

Harmony searched around for a while, but only managed to find Prototype the fourth. He made his way over to the mingling abomination and gave  him a few light taps on the shoulder, quickly earning his attention. Hello Prototype.

Sup

Well, we were just walking around. I was wondering how you and Vincent were doing.

I'm fine, don't have a clue where Vincent is though. Ran off with the kid a few minutes ago to get something I guess

Bad Harmony nodded. Fun, I've got way more than I plan to count. But, it's more than enough to fill up a church...I swear, Nightly is a tomb of child birth, I can only imagine what she and Harmony are doing right now. It's kind of horrifying to think about...Are you going to invite us in or what, you jerk?

Nightly giggled and Vincent had their son on his shoulders as he yelled from behind his husband. TIS I! THE GRAPE!! FOR I HAVE RETURNED WITH THE TUMOR!

Charade giggled. D...daddy be n...nice.

Tumor let out an adorable hiss as Vincent made his...interesting arrival.

Harmony couldn't help but yelp in a less-than-manly manner from the sudden and unexpected arrival.

Bad Harmony entered Flames home, putting on an almost a somewhat annoyed and helpless look on his face.

I'm living in a small shed, I have a few potions in the basement, and I stole six pack because I was stressed and look like I'm sixteen...How's that for a plan?

Nightly and Vincent fist bumped. Hello Darling... how had the wedding been for you?

Charade laughed and said. We d...don't really h...have a plan.

Harmony held a hoof to his chest as he recuperated.

Prototype shrugged and grabbed a drink from a nearby tray. I don't know about you guys, but I'm having fun. He tossed the glass into his mouth, swallowing down the liquid before chewing the cup into small shards

Tumor belched

That's mah boy!

Sounds better than what I had in mind. He said, accepting the offer. And I'm gonna need something with protein. This young body is a little slim, so I need to get started on building it up a bit.

Archived