Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

Nightly hugged him as Vincent patted Tumor's head. Good job Honey... also... We have been having quite a bit of fun!

W...whatever is most c...convenient for y...you M...Mr. Flame... Charade said politely.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Yeah" Harmony followed up with. "We've been enjoying ourselves. How had the wedding been going for you two."

Prototype shrugged. "It was nice. Could use a few more cute ponies though. So far, Vincent is the hottest one here."

Bad Harmony thought about it for a moment. "Given that I'm now riddled with the most deadly disease in the world, I'm gonna have to take it easy. But I'm down for recon. And yes, I am a bit of a meat eater."

Nightly laughed and Vincent blushed at Prototype. Oh my gosh! Don't be so flirtatious! 

Charade just awkwardly walked with them... his shyness taking over as he kind of just politely stared at the floor while walking... he had no idea what to do but listen and shut up.

((It's quite alright! Sometimes there is a pause between replies anyways! So it's no biggie!))

I... I am a...an omnivore... s...so I can e...eat an...anything b...but yeah... I... I eat m...meat! Charade said as politely as possible.

Don't be so cute, then maybe I wouldn't have to be Prototype said with a wink

I remember all of the little games we would play when we were younger.

Prototype, Harmony reprimanded watch yourself. There is still a child here.

Tumor stuck his tongue out, blowing a raspberry at the group.

Just like his daddy. Bad Harmony said.

But more...kind...we need to work on that. He wasn't so much against his son being a nice pony, but there is such thing as being too kind. In his eyes at least.

Vincent blushed madly. Harmony is c...correct! He stuttered. D...Don't be so lewd! A child is here!

Charade looked at his father... equally curious, eyes shining with said curiosity.

((sorry about the late reply. Basement flooded and I've been busy trying to clean up the mess))

"Like the baby is gonna care." Prototype commented, "He probably doesn't even know what is going on right now."

Tumor blinked a few times before spitting a wad of saliva at Prototype who hardly seemed to care.

Bad Harmony thought about it for a moment, thinking about different ways he could word this without sounding like a total fruit. "Because you're a friend and I know you won't leave me in the dirt. That and I'm not fond with the idea of spending the rest of my life in that stupid shed again."

I care... save lewd talk for the bedroom Mr.... Vincent blushed and hugged Prototype from the side... kissing his cheek.

I d...dunno... d..daddy? W...what d...do you w...want? Charade asked sweetly.

Prototype rolled his eyes. Fine! Buzz kill...

Tumor giggled at his father's behavior.

Harmony nodded approvingly. You're on your way to being a good father, Prototype.

Bad Harmony was busying himself with his meal until he heard the surrounding ponies questioning him. I think for Charade's sake, we should sleep separately. Now that I'm basically young and single again, I plan on enjoying myself... What's that maids schedule? He asked with a suggestive look

Vincent giggled and kissed Prototype's cheek.

How are you two doing? He asks.

Well we are having a lovely time!

Charade was eating. T...Thank you v...very much M...Mr.Flame! T...This is really r...really good! He smiled. And h...he's right d....daddy! Nobody c...could resist y...you...

B..But... what d...do you m...mean for m...my sake I s...should b...be kept s...separate?... are y...you c...cursed o...or s...somethin?

He asked innocently.

Harmony nodded in agreement. We've been having a lovely time. We were just wondering how you two were holding up.

Still in on piece, surprisingly. Prototype began I assumed that, by now, one of us would have already been eaten. My money was on Vincent being the one eaten.

Tumor somehow managed to get a small rock into his hooves and threw it at the back of Prototype's head. He was completely unphased.

Bad Harmony's fell to a deadpan expression. There was so much he was going to have to teach this child, it wasn't even funny. Charade, the adults are talking...The irony of that statement was overwhelming. He was over five hundred years old, but looked like he was sixteen or something. Flame, look at me. I believe this little predicament I'm in has left me I  pretty rough spot. The only ponies I am going to have a chance with are underage fillies or ponies that already know me. Now, there's no way in Tartarus that I'm going after children for my nightly escapades and I'm not even sure how many of my old friends are still around. I have to have some kind of starting point here!

Vincent gave Prototype a look. Watch your tongue my love... or I might eat you tonight... He winked suggestively before giggling.

My goodness... aren't you both a couple of lovebirds... and your son is so cute! Nightly scratched under the child's chin and Vincent smiled.

Charade twiddle his hooves after finishing his meal... he didn't want to be rude.

Tumor giggled before making a playful attempt to bite at Nightly

Prototype merely shrugged. I'm not sure if birds is really the proper metaphor there. More like jack rabbits.

Watch it...

Prototype chuckled at Harmony's reaction.

Bad Harmony threw both of his hooves in the air and let out an audible whoop. His expression soon fell to a deadpan look as he caught himself and regained his composure. Uh, cool. Yeah, I'll be careful...stupid teenage energy...He muttered the last part to himself, but was still loud enough for those near him to hear

Vincent blushed a dark red. Proto you... you... He starts to get quiet out of embarrassment. How are you two going to spend your honey moon? Nightly asked.

Charade wagged his little puff ball of a tail and looked at his father with his blue and gold eyes...

Can we?

How we usually spend our days, only much more aggressive

I will slap you, stop it

Tumor stuck his tongue out at Prototype before nomming on Vincent's head

Bad Harmony shrugged. Might as well

Vincent laughed and took the baby off his head, holding him and tickling his belly. You want attention don't you? He cooed.

Nightly just laughed. 

Wow! T...Thank you s...so much! Charade said politely. They are so pretty! 

Tumor giggled and flailed around in Vincent's grip, playfully attacking his hooves. Harmony and prototype seemed to be locked in a staring contest that could stop a war.

Bad Harmony looked around the room, being as inquisitive as ever. "How much has changed around here since you last saw me?"

Archived