Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vincent giggled and blew a raspberry in the child's belly while he was occupied with his hooves and then said. "You two better stop glaring at eachother before your wives beat you both into pulp~♡ And Nightly was now laughing on the floor.

Charade tilted his head... he knew not of what was going on so he stayed out of it.

Prototype didn't take his eyes off of Harmony. Instead, he growled at the Pegasus and gave him a suggestive wink.

Harmony recoiled slightly at this and moved his attention back to his wife. Come on, get up dear. He said, offering a helping hoof.

Bad Harmony just shrugged Just curious is all. I can't say that I'm one hundred percent sure what time we landed in. I just know its some time where my old friends should still be alive.

Nightly allowed him to help her and she just kept giggling as Vincent walked over and gently punched Proto's arm. Oi! Quit that you dork! Or else I'll top you tonight... He said while gently rubbing Tumor's belly.

((Because I swear Tumor is actually the cutest name ever but I felt like it'd be cruel to name a child after something that can be a disease..."))

Charade wasn't truly eaves dropping but he had to ask...

W...What's a n...night t...terror?

I'd like to see you try Prototype responded, licking his lips as he did so.

Tumor curled up into a ball and began trying to roll out of Vincent's grip.

((He's named after me, of course it's cute XP ))

Bad Harmony was actually kind of surprised that Charade didn't know what a Night Terror was. Well, take the worst possible nightmare you have ever had and multiply it by cancer. That's pretty much what a night terror is. They tend to leave you pretty restless as they can leave you without sleep, and more often than not you end up screaming and sometimes flailing around and hitting things while still asleep.

He turned his attention back to Flame How is Snap by the way. I haven't heard from her for a long time, even before I left

Vincent looked at him with a sharp glare and a smile. "Don't underestimate me dear husband..."

He set down the baby to let him walk while still glaring playfully.

"Oh! I thought those were just dreams... I always have those!" Charade replied cheerfully.

Knock it off you two, don't make me be forced to separate you. He said, coming up with several idea of how he could torment them. His face soon taking on a disturbing grin. It would be a shame if either of you eventually became lost in the woods. He stopped to process what he had just said, That was...uncomfortably dark...

Tumor curled into a ball, placing of his hooves into his mouth to make him round. His body started rolling away from the group, maneuvering around anything near him as he made his way through the area.

Bad Harmony started looking genuinely upset. I'm really sorry about what you're going through. If you ever need a helping hoof I'm here whenever you need me. He paused to process what he had just said, his face turning sour before slapping himself. I mean...sounds like a personal problem

Vincent gave Harmony a look. "Excuse you... I'm pretty sure we know our way around the woods and besides... how the hell did that come out of your mouth? You're like the good guy right? Oh right... S...sorry language..."

Nightly looked concerned. Honey are you okay?

((Me wondering where ze hell the tumor is going...))

Charade just looked at his dad in terror and walked away slowly. "Y...You unleashed Satan d...didn't you?"

Harmony looked unsure, he wasn't sure what was happening or why he was feeling the way he was. I'm not sure, but frankly, it's starting to pi-He stopped himself before he could say something vulgar I'm...kind of scared now...

Tumor started making it a point to bump into any pony that got in his way, doing his best to track down what it was he was going after. He soon bumped into a table, causing him to unravel himself and look at the assortments of food. An almost dog-like smile spread across his face as he started loudly devouring everything in sight.

Prototype started looking left and right from where he was standing. Where the hell did that little runt go?

Bad Harmony huffed at Charade, Oh, please. That was years ago. Diablo is just the darkest side of me at best. His thoughts began to wander on his little situation and why his mind was processing things the way it did. Above all else, whatever that was is kind of frighteninnn-No, it's annoying! An almost comically annoyed expression worked its way across his face.

Oh dear... Nightly looked worried about him. Maybe we should watch our step... do you want to sit down?

Vincent looked to his husband. I'll look for him...

"HONEY!? Tumor where are you?! TRENCH TUMOR PROTOTYPE 5!!"

Daddy is acting wierd... He never says stuff like that. Charade says.

Yeah, maybe that's a good idea. Harmony left the group to find a place where he could relax and think. He couldn't help what he had said, he couldn't stop this strange feeling within him. An emptiness of sorts, one that was making him...rather mad. He makes his way into the kitchen, finding it empty and taking a seat beside the sink to get himself a glass of water while he tried to mentally figure everything out. How come they don't have any liquor here; Seriously, is it so hard just to get a stiff drink? It's like they wanted this to suck.

Prototype was unsure of what to do about Harmony. He would visit him when he was young, but other than that he never really spent too much time around him, seeing how Bad Harmony could come out at any moment and make things very annoying. Always an attitude with that guy. He eventually just settled on walking off to find something to do.

Tumor raised his head from a pile of mix-matched foods, taking several more bite out of the concoction he had made into a mountain to feast on. The purple veins that decorated his body shifted around, moving like snakes across his body. His body then grew, making him look nearly a year older than he actually was. He let out an adorable roar to let his father know where he was.

No, really? Bad Harmony said with heavy sarcasm. I always thought my vocabulary was full of annoying little girl since I was born. He started to feel a strange sensation in his body, like a void being filled after so many years of being empty. I really need to work on this attitude problem. He said in a much calmer tone. It's behavior like this that destroys families and friendships. Don't ever forget that, Charade. I'd hate for you to be as lonely as I was when I was young.

Harmony growled a bit at Angel Of course they don't! Who in the right mind would think that they did? Seriously, you need a special education class or something? He twitched a bit and shook his head. No! No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that sweetie, I promise!

Tumor coiled around his mountain, claiming ownership of it. A pony came over to grab a muffin from the pile, only to be slapped across the face by Tumor's tail. He let out a defensive roar at the pony as large purple spines came out from his head down to his tail, quickly scaring him off. The spines retreated and Tumor went back to defending his territory from further intruders. Repeating the process with several other ponies.

With Bad Harmony's mind only ever being filled with hate and disgust, now that he was free from his brother, it was forcing these new emotions upon him. Making him experience happiness, sadness, and even envy all at once. Those and many more made him an emotionally unstable wreck. It would take time for him to adjust. I don't know, I don't know what's wrong with me. I can't control it. It's...He twitched and shook his head It's a massive pain in my flank and I can't make it stop!

Angel looked very startled and shivered, sniffling now. "S..Sorry daddy... I... I didn't know... b..big brother kept ripping up my sex ed forms... a...and he taught me stuff himself..." Angel looked a bit sad and hurt but he smiled. "Are you okay daddy?"

Vincent walked over to Trench. "Come here you dork!" He tried to remove him.

Charade looked at Flame. "I think that something's going on with his body or somethin...

Harmony put a hoof to his head. I'll be fine. I think I just need some rest. My head is all over the place. Grab your brother and let your mother know that daddy would like to head home, please. And, again, I'm really sorry for my outburst.

Tumor's spines rose upon hearing another intruder, but they quickly receded when he realize that it was just his father. He stuck out his tongue and used it to lick up the side of Vincent's face.

Bad Harmony raised a brow at Flame. Well that's convenient. He spoke in a tone that sounded almost like he didn't believe his friend. Since when did Ice start finding the pony mind fascinating enough to study? He asked rhetorically. Regardless, if it'll stop this weird change in personality I'll take what I can get

Angel nodded and ran to his mother to get her to leave and so with a worried glance she nodded and turned to her husband... signalling that it was time they got going.

Vincent giggled and picked him up. "Goodness you little snake.... you shouldn't eat so much! I don't need you sick."

Charade tilted his head. "Iclian?"

"Honestly, I think it had something to do with you, she was quite fascinated with you Harmony, uh don't tell her I told you that though. Oh Iclian or just Ice is my twin sister." He replies looking to Charade "Honestly I don't know what happened to that stallion she was seeing, we've been busy with our own things, Ice with her daughter and me with my family and the job. Anyways sorry to ramble I'll send somepony to fetch her." He calls over a guard and tells him something in another tongue. With a nod the guard heads off downstairs.

Harmony made for the door, turning back to make sure his family was with him. After finding  pace that was equal to theirs, he decided that he should try something. This idea may not end well, or might just be confusing. Even so, he needed to try something. So eveypony, I have a small project for you all. This probably isn't going to be very fun, for me at least, but I'm not sure how you all will see it. Daddy is going to need some tests done to find out what's wrong with him. That means x-rays, cat scans, everything. Who's in? 

Rawr He said with a giggle nuzzling himself into his father. Tumor seemed tired and ready for a nap.

Please stop calling me Harmony. He requested in his usual tone, meaning that it sounded more like a demand than anything else. I'm finally away from Mr. Goody-Two-Hooves and I'd rather not carry that name. Just call me Bad or something. Hay, even Baddy would be tolerable at this point. Aside from his name, one other thing was sticking out in his mind. You say Ice is fascinated with me, huh? Well, I am single ;P

Angel smiled at his father. "We could help you out daddy! I'll make sure you don't hurt bad or get scared!"

Mischief walked over. "And I'll make sure to scare the crap out of you and help you with needles and whatnot.

"Big brother! Thats cruel!" Angel whined.

Nightly smiled. "We will help and support you through this time... I promise." She purred sweetly.

Vincent giggled. "Come now child... Let's get you to bed.."

Charade giggled. I wonder what is happening.

Archived