Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Harmony rolled his cold looking eyes at Angel Spare me your mellow dramatic speech, you emo wannabe. Maybe if you acted normal then you'd actually get some respect from your family and any friends you claim to have. These little games of yours need to come to an end; It's time to grow up and stop acting like such a coward! He turned his back to Angel, making his way to the TARDIS Little ******* is lucky I don't hit him...He muttered.

Prototype had to think about how to answer Vincent for a second. If you're asking if I'm content being with you, then yes. If you're expecting me to throw a party for every week we're together then you've lost your marbles.

An opening can be seen further in, like a crack in his mind. Through it, Harmony can be seen arguing with his child before walking away. As Harmony's appearance in the crack grows colder and his words more harsh, the light in Bad Harmony's mind seems to be growing brighter, further killing off the darkness that once ruled.

Angel's expression darkened... he looked betrayed... but he also looked like he was about to snap at any second... he left... he just ran away...

Nightly looked at Harmony. "Honey... I have never seen you behave like this... are you sure you're alright?"

Vincent laughed and hugged Prototype and the baby. "I love you both so very much... and no... I expect no parties." Vincent grinned at the last part.

Ice watches on before turning back using her magic to exit. Coming back to her body she yawns sitting back up. "Hmm okay while I'm still not sure what's exactly is going on it would seem both you and Harmony are experiencing a rush of emotions. If I had to guess since you two are split now you're both experiencing the emotions you hadn't had before.

I'm fine! Harmony huffed. His eyes flashed and twitched slightly. What's happening to me? He asked no one in particular, his voice filled to the brim with fear. He looked back at Nightly and his children with a look of uncertainty spread across his face. He wanted to say something, anything, but he couldn't He was afraid of what might come out.

Prototype rolled his eyes in playful annoyance, a small grin plastered on his face. Sure you don't...

Tumor made a noise, making it sound like he was clearing his throat. Seconds later the small abomination spit a wad of purple saliva it his equally freakish father's face.

Ah! He yelped in surprise. It's in my eyes!

Bad Harmony nodded his head in an understanding manner. So it's all psychological then? A quick flash, almost unnoticeable, went across his eyes and made him twitch slightly. If that's the case then I say we beat this bug dead before I start acting like a filly...or dressing like one...His eyes wandered over to Charade and he shot the colt a teasing grin

Nightly put a gentle hoof on his shoulder...

"I wish I knew what to do... I should probably go get Angel and Mischief... but honey... maybe...

Maybe we should try and figure out Just what made the father in this... this future do what he did... however... I... I hate that I'm saying it but Angel is correct... well... half correct... you aren't yourself and I fear you may get yourself harmed or hurt somepony else... I hope I can prevent this..." She hugged him. "I don't want to lose you again... we need to find that gosh darned brother of yours..."

Vincent quickly got the nearest table cloth, quickly pulling it and leaving said table with everything still on it minus the table cloth, and trying to clean out his eyes.  "Oh dear... oh dear... oh dear..."

Charade's eyes sparkled... until he got the joke... then he gave a scolding smirk. "I could be just as boyish as you even with my sense of style daddy!" He giggled.

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry, humans. I went to Vegas for a bit, fell inlove with a street hooker, came home, worked, and here we are.))

Yeah Harmony said, his eyes filled with fear. You do that...

Prototype remained still so Vincent could clean his eyes, occasionally shooting a glance at his child Little jerk Tumor replied by sticking his tongue out at his father, to which he responded in kind

Bad Harmony took a breath, allowing himself to process everything. So, what should we do for now? Just wait and see how far it goes?

((Would we suspect anything else? XD welcome back you gosh darned play boy!))

Nightly flew off... but one returned... it was Mischief... he looked at him. "So... the worst was brought out of you... was it? Seeing as my brother and mother aren't here..."

Vincent chuckled. "You two... be nice! You know you love each other."

Charade smiles. "Maybe I can help daddy! I know how to balance out my internal anger and turn it into joy so maybe I can help you do the opposite!"

Harmony looked over at Mischief, feeling a strange surge of anger shoot through his entire body. A single vein could be seen pulsing from one of his temples as he eyed the colt. Why does it always have to be the child that runs their mouth!? Why can't you all just leave me alone!? He placed a hoof to his head, doing his best to bring down his anger and regain control over his emotions. His mane seemed to loose its color, fading to grey before darkening to a sickly black. Stop! Stupid kids...What's wrong with me!?

Prototype glanced at Tumor, offering the child a small smile. Yeah, you're right. He said to Vincent, turning to face him instead. I do love him. Another throaty sound could be heard as another wad of saliva was spat into Prototype's face. He let out a sigh as he put on a deadpan expression. Starting to feel like this is a little one-sided...

There was little build up for Bad Harmony. His eyes widened exceptionally, a large smile quickly spreading across his face. He bounced off of the bed, landing on his hooves in front of Charade. Hey, let's just forget about the sappy, annoying little stuffs, okay? He said, his smile still ever present, looking almost natural on him. How about we go out for a while? I nominate a theme park! I've got a sudden hankering for cotton candy and caramel corn. Who's in? Bad Harmony looked back an forth between the two, waiting for an answer. His mane lightened a few shades, nearly turning a bright grey before taking on a yellowish color. Who knows, maybe we'll all even manage to pick up some cute mares on the way. He suggested to Charade. Unless you're interested, Ice? He winked over in her direction. Then we can just have a field day and come back for some late night fun.

Mischief snickered. "Cause I'm the bad kid... but I guess I will stop... you certainly are becoming more like Bad dad... I mean... you are going Grey... and I dont mean that as in old dad..." He said.

Vincent looked at Tumor. "Hey! Young man, that is your father of whom created you! C'mon don't you love him?" He asked and wiped off the goo again.

Charade looked cheerful but worried. "Daddy... you are acting wierd... but I always think like this to make myself happy!

I think of all the pain I went through and think of it as joy... cause I wanna share that joy... as for daddy... if he thinks of all of his past and anger and stuff... maybe it can help him...

He can turn it angry and negative... as much as I hate seeing daddy unhappy... he is acting like me... and he doesn't do that... ever..."

• 2 weeks later...

Harmony glared angrily at his son, ignoring his comment on the whole 'going grey' thing as he struggled with every fiber in his being not to lash out at him. Make yourself useful, for once. He said with an unnatural growl. Go help your mother...and stay away from me. Despite how he may have sounded, this was a warning. He was internally pleading for his son to leave so he wouldn't hurt him.

Tumor stared off into space, paying no mind t either of his fathers as he swatted his hooves in the air at nothing.

He's going to be a weird one when he gets older...

Bad Harmony put a hoof to his chin, contemplating his son's idea. That could work...maybe? He tried to focus on particular events in his life that made him angry or upset, but was having some difficulty. Every time he pulled up a memory to review, it faded away into nothing. That's weird. He said to no pony in particular. I'm having trouble remembering a single moment in my life where I was angry. He let his thoughts roam free for a moment before coming up with his own deduction. Good riddance, they would probably just spoil my mood anyway.He glanced over at Ice, shooting her a suggestive look. So about us meeting up later...

Charade smirked... he knew he was going to get his arse handed to him but he was ready for it. "Gunna explode at some point dad... I'd rather you beat the crap out of me rather than Angel or mom... Angel's hiding out in a flower bush and mom's searching every one... getting closer and closer to where he is hiding.... while they are doing that... I'm going to let you burn yourself out... You'll end up beating me until I can barely walk and may not even remember my own name... but it's better that I end up street paste than mom or Angel... so let's do this daddy dear... or must I keep pissing you off?" He asked.

Vincent grinned. "He will be but he is still our son... even if he is a goofy boy...." He smiled.

Charade looked confused and a bit weirded out. "Wow! That's awkward... but anyways! I guess that means that we need to give him some bad memories..."

• 2 weeks later...

Harmony struggled greatly as he his mind became locked into a complete war against itself. For a short while he even started trembling, but out of nowhere it stopped. His body became as still as a stone. Less than a minute would pass before he would turn his head to face Mischief again. His eyes looked heavy despite the determined expression he held. You may not be m son, but I will not hit you. I am not a monster.

If he ends up getting my personality, then goofy aint a strong enough word. Prototype added, grinning at his small child; who responded by blowing him a raspberry.

Bad Harmony couldn't see why him being happy was an issue, but if his friends, or friend and son to be specific, thought this would be good for him, then he would take their word for it despite his many arguments. He plopped his rump hard against the floor and put on an unamused look. Fine...He said in a tone that nearly matched his former behavior, but with less of an attitude. Have at thee!

He huffed. "You are going to end up hurting someone... you have to attack something or release your anger somehow..." He said and stood next to him as he looked behind them. "There's the mother and Angel..." He said and looked up at Harmony. "You are my father to me... I want to help you..."

He grinned. "Oh Tumor... don't be so mean to your father..."

Charade nodded. "She's right... so we need to find a way to balance his grumpy with his happy!"

Ice smirks at his unamused glance and tone "See, like that~" She replies chuckling a bit. "Well Bad what makes you feel well grumpy or mad most of the time? Also if you cooperate with us on this." She starts stepping a little closer looking into Bad's eyes. "I might take you up on that offer of meeting up later~" She teases with a wink.

• 2 weeks later...

((Sorry about the wait. I've bee busy trying to get everything taken care of with Grandpa's death, memorial, and so on))

Harmony didn't even consider the thought of letting his anger out, letting it consume him in the slightest; He refused to. The memories of how his brother used to be toward him wouldn't allow this. He wouldn't let anypony go through the same hell he went through. It's fine, He assured, putting on a forced smile. I won't let anything bad happen to any of them, or even you.

Prototype rolled his eyes, already knowing that this child was going to be an adventure and a half. Get used to this, sweetheart. He said to Vincent, Something tells me that this war has only just begun. He finished, narrowing his eyes playfully at his new son.

Bad Harmony's wings extended rapidly, despite any protests he could have made. While he wasn't too keen on spoiling his new-found happy mood, the possibility of meeting of with such a cute mare has definitely sparked his interest. Might as well play along, he figured. Normal things I guess. Ponies who get in your way, don't stop running their mouths, I can't say that I'm not fond of being hit He made a quick wink at Ice with his last statement, but out of spite, has set me off once or twice...Oh, and sirens! His body shuddered at the mere thought. I DESPISE sirens. Annoying little sounds, penetrating your ears and rattling in your brain for weeks! 

((Oh no! I wish you well... Sorry about your loss!))

He sighed. "Whatever dad.... I'm just worried about you..." He says. The other two ran back over to them, Angel was grumpy but quiet as Nightly breathed. "You okay?" She asked.

Vincent grinned. "Don't worry! We will be an awesome family!" He cheers.

Charade looked worried. "I don't wanna hurt daddy! But Sirens scare him and annoying ponies annoy him! So that's something!"

Just fine...Harmony replied, doing his best to keep his newfound rage contained. The last thing he wanted was to lash out at his family. They don't deserve that Right now, he needed to find out where his brother had gone and why. We should find Baddy, and fast. Is there any way we could track him?

Prototype chuckled I don't doubt it for a second.

Tumor let out an adorable sneeze before going back to scanning the room with his eyes. So many things to see, to do, to possibly break!

Prototype watched Tumor curiously, quickly taking notice of the expression forming on his son's face. He couldn't help but grin at him. Uh oh, I know that look.

Bad Harmony actually had to stop and think about all of the ponies that annoyed him, which was new. Normally he could go through the whole list in both alphabetical order, and in order of when they happened to be put on said list. However, there was one pony that stuck out in his mind almost immediately. His features darkened some just from thinking about him. My idiot brother

((Its okay ^w^))

Nightly pondered. "If I can hack into T.D's mainframe then I might find the last place he went to..." 

Angel and Mischief quietly talked in the background.

Vincent tilted his head. "What look?"

Charade purred cheerfully. "Then let's find good daddy!"

Archived