Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Hello to you too, Nightly, it's been too long. How's the family and your ass of a husband?

Ha, ha, very funny Creeper.

Well, he seems to be in a good mood today

He is... Don't ruin it okay?.... I've been buttering him all up today so he can give Baddy a break... Even though I had to return baddy to his happy place... She said. Anyway... I see you've seen Vincent.. And are aware of how your children will be punished if they visit. Yes we are.. Hope said.

He thought for a moment You know what Vincent, I'll make you a deal. I will not punish him this time, if the experience was truly that bad. However, the next time he sneaks out like this...I'll make you eat him and his sister. Deal?

​Congratulations children, Vincent has just saved you from a rather unpleasant punishment. If I were you I'd start applying to be his butler now. 

Prototype walked over to Vincent Thanks sweetheart, I owe you one. But just so you know...he's not joking about making you eat us. One time, he swallowed me whole and left me in his stomach for an hour before puking me back up

You should be He said with a grin Just try not to think about it too much Prototype licked Vincent's cheek, figured it would help take his mind off of the whole eating them thing

What do you say Hope? Grab the kids and head home?

You know, we could watch them for the night. It's not very often we get to see our grand-kids and I'm sure our little ones wouldn't mind the company.

He pondered this for a second I don't know...Hope? What are your thoughts?

Hmm... She smiled.... It was giving Creeper the signal... Oh jyess.... Some alone time...

Then she smiled normally to her parents and said. Yes! Thank you! She then hugged her father and mother.

We really appreciate it. One of Creeper's tendrils snuck up behind Harmony and smacked him on the flank. He laughed and quickly exited the house. He was eager to have The house and Hope to himself for a bit

Archived