Prototype Angels. Private!

NightlyMoon

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the first time in a good while, Harmony wore a hope filled smile. Then what are we waiting for? He asked with newfound enthusiasm Let's go find Baddy!

Prototype eyed the child as it continued to smirk and look about the room. You might want to tighten your grip on him. Mischief is coming and it'll be here soon

Bad Harmony sighed in annoyance. Some of it was directed at himself, the rest went toward the situation in general. Yeah, not sure if you know this Ice, but my wife slash ex-wife is a time traveler. Right now she, Harmony, and the two rugrats, are quite a few decades in the future. Chances are that my math is wrong and their a few hundred years, if not more. You lose track after being in that stupid time machine for so long. He was going to end it there, but remember one small detail. Also, when we traveled back; Charade, you should have remembered this, I rigged the time machine so that it would return back to the timeline we came from. So getting to them is literally impossible. They would have to come to us and I don't see that happening any time soon.

Nightly smiled. "Glad to see you happy again!" She takes his hoof. "C'mon!" She then rushes to T.D's base with Angel and Mischief following.

Vincent understood and held him tightly. "Oh my gosh... He certainly is your son... thats for sure..."

Charade pondered. "Maybe... then I guess we'll have to find other ways..." He sighs. "You really make stuff like this difficult daddy!"

"Oh, well that could be bad, I forgot to mention this earlier but something similar is happening to Harmony, except instead of happiness he seems to be having an overflow of more negative emotions. We should hurry and try to find a way to reach them, that way we can help both of you." Ice explains playing with her front hooves a little as she speaks.

Harmony merely followed, a bright smile spread across his face as his heart began to fill with hope. He wasn't like his brother, he couldn't handle emotions like that. Just the thought of dealing with them made him fearful for his own well-being. He needed to find Bad Harmony and fast.

Prototype just laughed, looking down at his son with a somewhat prideful smirk. Yeah, he's gonna be a hoof full; That's for sure. Let's just hope he doesn't get an attitude. The last thing the world needs is a grumpy abomination walking around.

Bad Harmony growled. So Harmony was getting moody; so what? He's had to deal with emotions like that his entire life, the least his brother could do was take some of the pressure off of him. But, no! Just because everypony thinks this is an odd transition, he HAS to take control of the negative feelings once again. I don't see what the problem is. FOr the first time in my life, I was genuinely happy. Why does no pony care that I'm the one always stuck feeling things like sadness and hatred? How come, when it comes down to it, I always have o play the role of the bad guy? Why am I not allowed to be happy!? He yelled, stomping a hoof into the floor with enough force to crack the surface beneath him.

Nightly started working on it as soon as she possibly could, checking T.D's insides when they got there and trying to find the code.

He smiled. "Well... I'm just glad he can relate to you in some way..."

Charade looked at his father and then back at Ice. "H...He's right... he shouldn't have to be unhappy all the time... maybe there's a way to balance it out for each of them individually... so they both can be happy..."

"Yes, balancing them out would be the best solution for both of them. I still say we should find a way to get to Harmony so we can help them both." Ice starts walking over to Bad. "I'm sorry we're putting you through this Bad, know we mean to best for you." She adds smiling warmly to the stallion before offering up a hug.

Harmony walked around, analyzing all of the components within the Tardis. He wondered just where his brother could have taken off to. Despite his attitude, he was sort of adventurous, he could be anywhere. Then it happened; A sudden warmth made its way around him. It was strange, but calming. He took in a deep breath through his nose as his body loosened up, picking up on a familiar scent, one he hadn't gotten a whiff of for a very long time. Ice? It took his mind a minute to confirm the smell, but it was definitely her. He found this odd, seeing how she likely wouldn't be alive in this timeline, or that she would be in the Tardis. His eyes widened as the chaotic pieces began forming a much clearer image in his head. I know where he is! Harmony shouted, running over to the control center and punching in the coordinates. You never could let go of the past, could you brother?

Prototype raised a brow at Vincent. And you don't think he'll get along with you? He may have my freakish DNA, but who knows, maybe he'll have your smarts and your charms. He added the last part with a wink.

Bad Harmony was hesitant to accept. His emotions were all over the place and he couldn't figure out what it was that he was feeling. However, he felt as though the embrace might be what he needs to clear his head. It's worked for Harmony, so why not him? Bad Harmony accepted the hug, still looking unsure at first.Once his hooves were around her though, he visibly relaxed, feeling as though he made the right decision. Letting himself enjoy the moment, he took a deep breath through his nose, taking in her scent. It wasn't as if she smelled bad, each pony has a specific scent though and he could pinpoint hers easily, as well as many others.

Nightly grinned. "Awesome! let's get your brother back!"

Vincent blushed. "Awwe... thank you... but he might not like me as much as you... he would likely have more fun with someone who he can relate to...

He smiled. "Awwe! you two are so cute!"

Harmony waited as the Tardis began its process of taking them where they needed to be. Before long, it rested and signaled that they had reached their destination. If my calculations are correct; We should be... He walked over to the door, opening it to see the large home that belonged to a very dear friend of his. A smile spread across his face as he looked up at the structure with fondness. Right outside. He could already feel his brother's presence nearby and made his way from the Tardis to the front door of the building.

Prototype chuckled. Well, he'll need both of us to balance him out. He can be as adventurous as me, but you'll have to show him how to use caution and remorse. In time, I'm sure he'll love us both equally once he sees the benefits of having a middle ground in our lifestyles.

Bad Harmony was about to respond, but a strange feeling worked its way into him. A mixture of both comfort and dread started taking over his mind and body as the presence of one he despised and cared for began to overwhelm him. He sighed angrily, already being able to pinpoint where his brother was. We don't need to...he's already here. Just as he finished this statement, a light knocking could be heard coming from the front door.

Nightly smiled and stepped out from behind Harmony. "You seem happy to see this place! I bet you that he's trying to seduce a mare already." She teased happily.

Angel smiled at his father being happy while Mischief rolled his eyes... annoyed for... some reason unknown.

Vincent smirked. "Yeah... I can see that! Well... we'll be as good as a Purple freak and a prototype can do!" He giggled.

Charade turned. "I hope Harmony isn't as grumpy... Should I go and open the door Miss. Ice?"

As soon as they knock on the door they start to push open. The guards standing there look over Harmony and the others before tilting their heads curiously. "Master Harmony, we were unaware that you stepped out?" They say before moving aside.

"Hm I think we should go meet them downstairs, I'm sure the guards are already letting him in." Ice replies walking towards the door out of the room.

Harmony raised a brow, Oh, he is. I can smell her on him. He fell silent as the door opened, smiling as he spotted the familiar guard. His smile only grew upon hearing their words. That's because I didn't, but great work keeping an eye on things. He walked past the guard, scanning the home with his eyes. Hello! Anypony home?

Prototype chuckled, Look out world, here we come!

Bad Harmony sighed for the umpteenth time today, submitting to the cute mare's wishes. Fine, let's get this over with. He rose to his hooves and made his way to the front door, quickly meeting his brother's gaze, only to return it with a look of disdain

Nightly followed her husband and their kids followed close behind. "Oh there you are!" Nightly smiled when she saw Bad harmony and then smiled at Ice. "Hello!" Charade came down with and Cheered. "Hi mommy!"

He giggled. "Chaos and order United as one!" He cheered.

Harmony was rather excited to see his old friend, but even more so to see that his brother was well. It's a pleasure to see you again, Ice. You have no idea how long it's been; On my end of things at least. He took a few steps forward, moving in on his brother to hug him. I'm happy to see you too, Baddy.

Bad Harmony swatted at his brother, slapping him across the face with a hoof, causing him to recoil and rub his now aching cheek. Keep your filthy hooves off of me, you lousy excuse for a stallion! He took a step forward, glaring daggers at his brother. And if you ever call me BADDY again, I will personally see to it that you are sterilized!

Prototype stared happily at his partner and their new child. This life may not be normal, but he wouldn't have it any other way. You are truly too good for me, you know that right?

Nightly was caught off guard by this. "Bad Harmony! please! let's keep this civilized!"

Mischief chuckled as his younger brother elbowed him and glared. "Oh come on! it was hilarious!" "It was not! that was terrible!..." "Dad's got a hottie already..." "Are you even listening!?"

Charade stared at the moment before him... not sure how to help at all. "Oh dear..."

He blushed. "If anything... I'm the lucky one... you are so wonderful~ and I can't help but love that mishievious nature of yours... and on top of that... our child is so beautiful!" He purred joyfully.

Harmony was more shocked than anything else. Normally he could handle whatever his brother said to him. However, it wasn't what he said that unsettled him, it was how he said it. Bad Harmony's words carried so much more venom than they normally did. Bad...What's wrong? If something's bothering you then we-

Oh, I can only imagine! Bad Harmony snapped, cutting off his brother. It could be years upon years of repressed rage resurfacing, but I highly doubt that. He answered in a sarcastic tone. Maybe it could be hat I've been literally pulled away from the only life I've known and I'm a little confused. No, wait, that can;t be it either. His tone repeated, Could it possibly be that for once I'm allowed to live my own life, get to have all the freedom I ever want, and even get to experience joy; Only for everypony act as if it's the end of the world because, for once, I'm happy!?

Harmony reached a hoof out, placing it on Bad Harmony's other shoulder. Baddy, please. He begged in a calm tone. Let's talk about this.

Bad Harmony pulled back from his brother and swung a hoof, this time punching him straight in the nose. His brother recoiled, placing a hoof to cover his now bleeding nose. I said don't touch me!

Prototype chuckled. He absolutely adored Vincent and was looking foward to starting his new, weird family with him. Unknown to him, Tumor was already struggling to slip out of Vincent's hold.

Nightly's ears were back. "Bad Harmony... CALM YOUR DUMB ASS DOWN AND LISTEN SO WE CAN ACTUALLY MAKE SURE THE DAMN WORLD ISN'T ****ING FALLING APART AND POSSIBLY ALLOW BOTH OF YOU TO ****ING LIVE YOUR DAMN LIVES IN PEACE!! HOLY ****ING ****!!"

Mischief snickered. "**** mom..."

Angel and Charade were dead quiet... having heard such foul language.

((Oh right... I forgot that swearing gets censored here... oops...))

• 1 month later...

((Sorry! I guess I didn't get the notification of the reply. That's my bad.))

Bad Harmony's glare shot over to Nightly, his anger not faltering in the slightest. And here we go again; Little miss timelord coming in to play hero. You realize how useless your race is right? So many great things could have been done, so many wrongs could have been made right, but no. You all chose to sit on your lazy flanks and watch the world burn, yet you have the gall to call me dumb and judge me with those lifeless eyes of yours. His stature became less threatening and offensive and more stern, like he was speaking with authority. How many have died because of your race; not simply because you failed, but because of your existence in general. Innocent lives, civil ponies, stallions, mares, children. Do you have an exact number? Or have you lost count because you just couldn't keep up with the destruction that follows your people wherever they go? Do you even care? At this point, it was obvious that he was just trying to hurt her. The look in his eyes said that much and more as the dark thoughts that plagued his mind before started to return.

Harmony stared at his brother with wide eyes. Yes, He answered Ice. Yes, I believe that would be a good idea.

Nightly growled. "Do you not understand how many more would be dead if it wasn't for us?

Equestria would no longer exist if not for the time lords... daleks would have destroyed your race...

or even Cyberponies if not Daleks! 

and you have the audacity to tell me if I care?

I am willing to die for this planet... and honestly... I know you wouldn't bat an eye to someone's death... you act like you know so much... you act like you understand this world...

think again you idiot... you aren't brilliant... not when it comes to my race... and not when it comes to me...

you chase after every mare you can whenever the opportunity presents itself...

you aren't loyal to anything....

you don't forgive or forget... and you certainly don't care! you may have saved ponies... that is true... but most of the time... if not all... it's usually for your own benifit...

you are a narcissistic, cheating, backstabbing shell of a pony whose sole purpose in life is to destroy and kill... that or pleasure yourself and boo hoo over every single moment you don't get your way...

Bad Harmony... I am doing this for the sake of the world we stand on right now...

and your happiness...

I don't want to take this joy from you... I want to find a way for you to keep it while also letting this world stay intact...

you are right... I have seen ponies die because of me... and... I wish I had made a better decision...

but had I gone back and tried to do it again... everything would die... you cannot change history and you cannot fix your mistakes or else a creature of time will come and destroy everything to make up for what you fixed... to them... you have ruined an important piece of history...

Bad harmony... for once be reasonable... after all those years of being a complete... monster... I loved you then... I love you now despite you acting high and mighty...

despite your insensitive babble...

let me make this right for both of you... then you can stay with this mare...

then you can live in happiness... and you can finally be free..."

Mischief looked at Angel of whom looked worried as Charade lifted them up. "Off to a less tense place!"

Ice nods taking the foals and leading them into the dining room nearby. Though as she heard Nightly mentioned Bad staying with her a part of her felt... off? She didn't know why, shaking it off she looks down to the three. "Would you three like anything at all to eat while we wait for your parents to, um finish up in there?" She asks curiously smiling warmly to them

Archived