The Death Weapon Miester Academy. (Private: Seajay, Bass, Storm)

puzzlebeat

The D.W.M.A, Death Weapon Miester Academy. A school where people fight dark forces know as Kishin. Students at the DWMA fight in pairs,a weapon who is a person who can change into a weapon and a miester who wields the weapon.

In class Prof. Stein was assigning Student pairs into teams of 3 pairs of 2 parters. "Get to know your teammates, resonating soul waves with them is required to stay in the class." Stein informed the class.

Blake looked at the people in his group. There was his little brother Lance, a stallion who looked like he was scared of his shadow, a shirtless hothead who was the shy one's weapon and twin diamond-dogs who wear the youngest in the group.

Lance smirked and put his feet on his desk. "And how do you suppose we resonant when we hardly know each other?" He asked. "You better figure out or your going to fail the class." Stein replied before chuckling to himself.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackbird scoffed at the idea of working with younger students. "Professor Stein, how do you expect me to work with these... These kids? I already have a wimp of a miester." He exclaimed. "He's already a pain to work with. And before you ask me, no. I do not know why I chose him..." Bass just sat there and took the humiliation. He knew better than to question Blackbird. But now Bass raised his hand in the air to ask a question. "Prof. Stein, might I ask... W-why put us in teams?"

Tiph scanned the group of new faces with calculating eyes. It was surprising how much taller these ponies were. Not that he was intimidated or anything. No, of course not. He sat slumped in his chair arms folded and listening. He could feel his ire rise at the shirtless one's comment. Kids? Who did this guy think he was?! A low growl rumbled in his throat. He felt sorry for the guy's partner. Miph could be annoying but, she wasn't mean. He opened his mouth to shoot a retort but paused as something hit his side. "M-Miph! Stop it!" He hissed.

His protest fell on deaf ears as said female's tail excitedly swayed, slapping anything near it in the process. It wasn't her fault he decided to sit so close to her. Her crystal blue's flitted around taking in all the faces. She was part of a team. With ponies no less! Oh, how pretty they were with their mane's, wings, and horns! She pondered the idea of reaching out and petting one.

Storm was sleeping in as normal not realizing what time is was. he was having a good dream when all of a sudden he was being yelled at "storm wake up we are late for our first day" said the voice he got up and rubbed his eyes and saw his weapon Starwind looking at him angrily after a moment he realized he slept in "oh my goodness we need to hurry" he said then he got out of bed quickly got dress grab a cereal bar and pick up Starwind and quickly ran off to the academy.

when they got there he saw they was all ready in groups he went to the professor "sorry i am late can we still join a group" he asked him

Blackbird's only response from Stein was menacing chuckle. Before Storm and Star bursted in. "Sure, I guess. join the team over there." Stein replied pointing over to the table Blake and the others sat.

Blake saw Storm come in and smirked when he was assigned to his team. "Let me introduce myself. Im Blake Knight." He said standing up. "This is my brother Lance." Lance did a small wave to acknowledge the group. "Who are you two?" Blake asked facing Bass and Black

Bass was about to introduce himself and his weapon to his teammate but was rudely cut off by Blackbird. "I'm Blackbird, that's Bass. Now you know." He didn't even look at Blake. Bass grimaced and shook his head. "Y-yeah... What he said..." Bass really sounded feminine as he spoke, which contributed to people mistaking him for a woman. "Bass... What'd I tell you? Just let me do the talking. Got it?" Bass whimpered when his weapon spoke. "Y-yes, Bird..."

The male pup's ears perked as evidently the two newest members of their group came barging through the door. Though were quickly drawn to the one known as Blake. He seemed nice enough and so did his brother whom has remained silent thus far. And then low and behold the big mouth spoke. It irratated him how he treated that...lady? Or was that a guy? He wasn't sure. Still it wasn't right! "Hey, why don't yo-" His bark was cut off by his sister jumping up.

"Oh! It is so very nice to meet you all!" She exclaimed hopping from her seat nearly pushing her brother from his in the process. "I'm Miphes and that is Tiphes." She motioned to her twin. "But you can call us Miph and Tiph for short. Speaking of short, Tiph here is mphmr!" A paw clamped over her mouth forcing her jabbering to stop.

Ah, bliss~

"well my name is stormchaser or storm for short and this lady here" said storm lifting starwind off his back and placing so they can see her "is starwind" finished storm. Starwind waved hello "hello nice to meet you all" she said with a very cute voice. "so what are we doing"asked storm with a yawn

Blake turned to Storm as everyone finished introducing themselves. "I think we have to resonant soul wavelengths together as a team." He replied. Lance smirked "Don't know how we're going to do that." He said turning to his brother. "We don't even know how they fight."

"This is why this whole thing is bull." Blackbird yawned. "Woke me up from my good dream. I was in a place with no little kids to bother me." Bass started getting flustered with his weapons attitude. You could see it on his face. Bass gently shoved the unruly weapon and spoke. "Y-you just calm yourself! Y-you need to learn to work with o-others..." Blackbird stood up and gave bass an angry look. "Oh yeah? Look who's talking. You can't even talk to anyone without shuddering! You're a total push over and a wimp. I can't believe I even picked you!"

And that was the straw that broke the metaphorical camel's back.

Tiph angrily shoved his chair back and stood. "Hey!" He barked and stomed over to Blackbird. The pegasus was leages taller than himself but, any form of intimadation he received from him only irratated him more. " Why don't you back off." He glared up at the buff Blackbird growling out his words. His fist clenched and scrawny chest puffed out along with his ears drawn back. He didn't really know Bass and there situation but, he wasn't about to sit by and watch his 'partner' bully him like this.

Miph's smile quickly down turned at this. Her brother could be such a hot-head at times. Though judging by the display that Blackbird it seemed he was as well. Great two hot-heads in one group this was sure to happen often. She made no move from where she stood not wanting to make things worse. However, if things took a turn for worse, she was ready to jump in and hopefuly save her brother from being clobbered by Bird. Miph glanced at Blake and Storm nervously. 

Storm near them and put one hand one each of their shoulders

"now now i have an idea that could help all of us, first we leave death city find a nice sloe place with not kishin or witchs then i tell you want happens next" said Storm

Starwind look at him curiously wondering what he is planning.

Blake put one of his hands on Lance's shoulder preparing for a fight that he might have to break up.

Stein noticed the fighting and approached the group. "Except your in class and are not allowed to leave." He said to Storm. "Maybe what you need is a practice fight. How about the 8 of you versus me."

Blake gulped. 'Fight as a team already!? We just met!!' He thought to himself. Lance had a huge grin on his face. "Your on Professor."

Blackbird looked over to the professor. "ehh... What?" Blackbird looked back to Bass, whom looked back up at the weapon with a tear in his eye. 'Hes not gonna be able to fight like this...' He thought. "Ehh... Yo teach... I need a moment out in the hall... To... To ehh... Apologize to... My Miester." Bass did look a bit messed up from the whole deal.

"Yeah, you better." He grumbled. The fight leaving his rustic eyes as the tension cleared. Sigh. That could have been a lot worse. He thought shaking his head. He was supposed to be keeping his sister out of trouble not the other way around. He internally shuddered at the thought of his mother marching up to the school to find her son sent to the principles office on the first day of school.  He liked his hide un-tanned, thank you very much. Tiph shrunk a bit at the Proffesor's words. Fight  Stein. The Stein. Oh, what had he gotten into.

Her mood brightened full force again as things settled and even more so at the challenge. "Whoo! Challenge accepted, Professor." She beamed giving the teacher a smile. How exciting! Their first fight as a team. "Up top, Mr. Cool-Guy." She bounced up beside Lance who also seemed to share her enthusiasm. Offering him a high-five looking up at him with a smile. This guy had a leather jacket. And those were way cool! Hence his nickname...that and she hadn't quite remembered everyone's names yet.

Storm sigh "i don't want to fight stein we are going to lose we don't even stand a chance, anyway professor would we be able to resonant with our souls" said Stormchaser then he picked up Starwind and holded her.He was holding her like she was his daughter

Starwind was used to being picked up by Storm and didn't mind at all she thought of him as her dead father "i would also like to know this, it might give use a fighting chance" said Starwind

Stein nodded to Bird and Bass. "Make it fast." He said before turning to the group. "I'll consider this your first group assignment."

Lance highfived the young diamond dog as Blake sighed. Guess there's no way out of this. "Fine." He said as Lance jumped into the air changing into a hammer. Blake caught Lance and spoke to him through their resonance link. 'you really think we're going to need Golem Hunter?' He asked. 'I know your not going to use me as a lance.' Was his brother's response.

Bass and Blackbird exit the room. The two didn't even bother talking with resonance links. "Bass... You know I don't really mean that crap... I just get real... Mad, you know. I hate working with little kids. Just not my thing. The only other adult in our team showed up late for crying out loud! We are the only two here that have a good grip on responsibility here!" Bass remained silent, but nodded his head. Bird did make a good point. "Bass... Just deal with me. You are the miester. And I am your blade. Now... Lets go show Prof. Stein our Red Dawn, eh?" Blackbird gently placed his hand on Bass' shoulder. Bass doesn't look up to bird, rather just shyly grin. "A-alright..." Blackbird grins and turns to a shorter version of a katana, falling into bass' hands. Bass bursts through the door and shouts: "Lets do this! Er... I-if everyone is ready..."

"Ooh!" She cooed and clapped her paws together at the Brother's transformation.  A hammer, how cool! Her attention was grabbed as Bass burst through the door holding a katana. It seems that everything worked out okay. "Yeah! You go sister! She cheered for him hopping to boost his morale. However, she failed to realize her mistake. Her tail swished excitedly as she turned to Storm and Star. Woah, she is so tiny. She thought  waiting for their transformation.

Miphes.

A tug at her resonance telling her that her brother was waiting. Okay. Okay. Mr. Bossy. She spoke back. Placing her paws onto the table she hopped over it landing close to her twin. With a wiry smile she held out her paw for him to take.

He returned her smile with one of his own. Let's show 'em what the LaCross Twins are made of. And with that he grabbed her paw and spun her as she transformed. The sniper rifle seemed a little big for him but, he wielded it like a pro. "We got your backs." He glanced at the group noticing that the brother's and Bass were close range fighters. 

"i guess it time to get started" said Stormchaser with a sigh, he tossd her into the air buut not high enough to het the celling as she was in the air she trasfom into her weapon form, (( http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Snake_Sword)) the blade spined in the air as it came back down and with expert skill he caught it.

Blake examined his team. There was Bass weilding a sword, Tiph had a rifle that seemed a little bit big on him and Storm wielding a chain sword. Blake let out a sigh of relief, 'at least we have something for anything' Lance said to him. 'Except maybe this.' Blake replied getting ready to charge. "Ok guys follow my lead." He said running at Stein preparing Lance for a massive attack that would crush Stein if it landed.

Stein sidestepped Blake's attack and let it destroy the tiles he was standing on. He grabbed Blake and kneed him in the gut, knocking Blake back 20 feet. Blake staggered trying to catch his breath.

Bass readied himself for his attack. Standing in a samurai stance, bass charged at stein. As he ran, he screamed out: "I'm not a WIIIIMMMP!" And he finally swung Blackbird at the professor with a devastating spin attack. This attack would sever limbs if not dodged. 'Bass is gonna get himself killed doin that!' Thought Blackbird.

Tiph stared a bit bewildered as his teammates began to charge. This was all very new to him. A mix of excitement and fear gripped at his chest.

Get moving!

At his sister's command  he raised  the gun to himself and looked through the scope. Right he couldn't freeze now his team needed him. He searched frantically into the scope for Stein after he had kneeded Blake in the gut. Letting out  air he pulled the trigger a few times most if not all bullets whizzing past the very fast Professor. Stein was so fast how would they be able to do this?!

Archived