The Death Weapon Miester Academy. (Private: Seajay, Bass, Storm)

puzzlebeat

Blackbird nodded and led the small child over to a corner to talk privately. He had a face of worry, not normal for him. "Alright... Bass uhh... He's special, okay? He just wants to be a woman... But doesn't at the same time. He's uhh... Gender fluid. He likes to think he's a boy and a girl. Now, He didn't mean anything by this flat chest thing. I'm assuming that is what you were upset with. But... He's really sensitive. He can't take being yelled at. He only puts up with what I say to him, because he knows I dont mean it. But you actually told him you hate him. That... Would really mess him up. Can you do me a favor and... Apologize to him when I bring him back? It would mean a lot to... Well, to us."

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miph glanced over her sholder back into the room. Eh, things seemed a little heated in there probably best to stay out of it. She thought  and continued walking. Her mood once again brightened as they were soon accomanied by Lance. She moved over a bit to let him walk between her and Tiph. "So, this has been an exciting day." She spoke aloud folding her hands behind her head. She was happy to have a happier presence around them. And Mr. Cool-Guy was just that! 

The male diamond dog moved kept pace with the two his eyes studying the hallway ahead. "Do you think this team will make it, Lance?" He questioned looking up at the taller male. Doubt had clouded his thoughts. It hasn't been a full day and yet to fights had broken out between themselves. The on just now and the other between him and Blackbird. Not including the serious beating they all received from Stein.

Blake listened to Bird talk to Starwind. He believed if he could absorb as much about his team as he could he would be able to resonant better with them.

Lance turned to Tiph. "I don't know... but Stein wouldn't make us a team if he didn't think we'd have a chance." He replied sounding not too sure of himself.

Blackbird nodded and watched the little one walk off with the others. He wouldn't join them yet. He would instead go to a window and open it, then get ready to jump out and fly. "Dont worry Bass... I gotcha." He whispered before leaping out with expertise and taking of in flight. Blackbird would scan the area for his miester. Also, he would try talking to him through Soul Resonance but got nothing. He finally spots him. Just now running out the front doors of the academy. Blackbird swooped down and landed in front of Bass, whom ran into the muscular Pegasus and fell on his rump. "Bass... Come on. That little girl had no idea about. Just... Come with me. I'm hungry, man!" Bass payed no attention to the stallion standing above him. He just sits and cries. Blackbird felt sorry and sat down beside him. "Wanna hug?" He offered the feminine miester. No reply. "Too bad, you get one." Blackbird wrapped his arms around Bass gently. "Lets just wait here for the others."

He nodded satisfied with the answer. What Lance had said was true. He didn't think Stein, whom has been in this line of profession for some time, would put together a team that would ultimately fall flat and bring him nothing but head-aches. Then again Stein wasn't exactly what you would call normal. "I guess you're right." He finally replied. The pup then went back to stare at the hallway before them. "Hey, where is your brother?" He peeped up again noticing the absence of Blake.

Tiph listened quietly as the two talked. Well...quietly as she could at least. Meaning, listening while humming a random tune. She leaned her head further back at the sounds of footsteps not to far behind them continuing to walk  as she did. Revealing she was quite the flexible one. A goofy upside down smile appeared as she saw Storm and Star. "Hi guys! A little tardy to the party but, that's alright." Her tone was light and friendly.

Blake walkedd out the door and caught up to his brother. "What I miss?" He asked jokingly. He continued walking with the group until they made it to the front steps of the academy. He stopped the group and waved at Blackbird and Bass. "You guys hungry?"

Lance replied to miph's question with a sarcastic shrug as his brother joined them. "Not much just contemplating Stein's reasoning skills." He said following his brother.

Blackbird hadn't noticed the group behind them at first. He was just trying to comfort bass. He was debating on whether or not he should place a small kiss on his cheek. He was about to do so as well, untill he saw Blake. He quickly let go of bass and scooted an inch away from him. "Ahem... Ehh... Yeah sure..." Bass stood up and nodded. He felt better, but he still didn't speak.

So, the hot-head does have a heart. A small smirk curved Tiph's lips as he noticed Blackbird comforting his meister. Huh. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. His amber eyes looked over Bass. He seemed still a little shaken by the well...spat from earlier. He honestly felt sorry for him but, being the awkward little fellow he was, he refrained from addressing the matter. He offered a small comforting smile  and a discreet thumbs up to Bass in hopes of lifting the other's spirits. However, that was soon interrupted as his sister leaped-frog over his back. "Ah!"

"Wooh, yeah! Chow time!" The female gleefully exclaimed as she vaulted herself over Tiph causing him to tumble forward a bit. A mischievous smirk at the group before she dashed off toward the mess hall. "Last one there is a rotten Tiph!"  She called over her shoulder.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" He growled chasing after her.

Name calling and laughing could be heard as the two ran/fought a little ways ahead of the group.

Stormchaser followed them carrying Starwind as he normally does, others might not know this but he does it so he can comfort her and so others don't pick on her like they did in the past. he also does it to be there for her, after the the twin ran ahead stormchaser approach  Bass and Blackbird then he grabbed Starwind and put her on the ground when she touch the ground she didn't stop looking at it.

Stormchaser got a serious look on his face no longer showing any signs of his tiredness like he was a completely different person. Stormchaser clear his throat with a cough to also draw their attention if they hasn't already looking "Starwind would like to say something" he said as he put his hand on her shoulder she hesitate but looked up to him like she wasn't ready to do it yet, but as she knows when he gets like this not much can change his mind. After a moment of them staring like they was talking though the link but wasn't She looked down at the ground in defeat. Stormchaser then give her a light push and she walked closer to the duo.

She looked at Blackbird for a while then turn to Bass she rubbed the back of her neck not sure how to say this or how this will go as she hasn't put much thought into it yet. "Look Bass i am sorry for how i acted towards you and what i said it was wrong of me to say that, i know now that you didn't mean anything bad by it now, i had a crappy life until i met my Miester and sometimes i let my anger gets the best of me and i say things i don't really mean most of the time. So i hope you can find it in your soul to forgive me" said Starwind twiddling her thumbs though the beginning of her apology and stopped towards the end, during the apology she didn't look at him instead she looked towards the ground as she said it but at the end she did finally look at him offering him, her hand "can we still be friends?" she asked hesitantly

((is that yellow to bright to make it hard to read?))

Blake sighed and turned to his brother. 'follow them. Make sure they stay out of trouble. I'm not worried about Tiph. His sister though...' Lance nodded and ran after the young twins. Blake sighed this is going to be an interesting year.

Bass looked to Blackbird, speaking to him through their link. 'Bird... D-did you tell her to do this?' Bird only grinned sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. Bass looked down to the little girls hand. He knelt down to her level and smiled. "S-sure..." He said as he shook her hand. Blackbird gave the little one a thumb up. Bass now looked over to Blake. "So... W-where are we going for food?"

"Move those twig legs!" The female twin teased th other noticing his rapid advanceing. He may be tad bit shorter but, he was diffently the fastest of the two. Her smug grin was wiped off of her face as a leg hooked under her's and arms were wrapped around her in a tackle. She was then sent to the ground tumbling with her brother.

His once disgruntled look was now replaced with that of a boastful smirk. Oh, how satisfying that was to take her down. "How it that for twig legs?" He jeered pinning her to the ground. Maybe a nice clump of dirt would tide her over until they got some real food. He devilishly thought. However, that was soon dispelled as she expertly flipped him over to where he was pinned. "Umf!"

"Dominant  twin!"  She heroically posed sitting on his back. This wasn't the first time. Rough housing was one of their favorite past times. And when one started a duel it was all the other could was to rise to the occasion and accept the challenge.

The two wrestled some more before they noticed the approaching Lance. Miph layed haphazardly over Tiph  gasping as she giggled. Tiph huffed as well both worn out from the fight this morning and energy running low from lack of food He looked to the side seeing Lance approach. "Get off" He breathed out sitting up and shoving her off. "I'm too hungry to fight."  He didn't really want to seem immature in front of the older guys, though Miph sure did try him.

"I was thinking a burger joint," Blake replied. "but I guess everyone is set on going to the cafeteria." He contacted his brother. 'ask the twins if they rather eat at a fast food restaurant. The cafeteria doesn't usually stock food for Carnivores.'

Lance's ears perked towards Blake who was in the distance then turned to the twins. "Blake wanted to go get veggie burgers at a burger joint. They might have meats there. You guys in?"

"As long as I dont have to eat the slop the cafeteria has, I'm in." Blackbird said as he stood up. Bass nodded in agreement. "T-the food here is just... Bleh... I-I mean... In my... O-opinion..." Blackbird rolled his eyes and started walking towards the twins. "Don't be such a stutter box, Bass." He said. Bass just shrugged. "c-cant h-help it..."

Tiph nodded and stood up. "Yeah, that sounds good." He agreed dusting himself off. He held out a hand to Miph for her to grab.In to which she did grab he pulled her to her feet.

"MmHm." She hummed in agreement springing back up from the ground like a spring. "These teeth aren't made for just munching on veggies." She chimed, grinning to reveal sharp pointed canine teeth. Their diet consisted of some vegetables though mainly of meats. Ever since they moved to Death City it was known to be a little tough at satisfying those needs.

"Sounds good let's catch up with the others." Blake said to the group.

Lance chuckled at the twins. He fist bumped his brother as he, Storm, Star, Bass and Bird regrouped with them.

Bass followed his team. "This day has been... Eventful." He thought out loud... Not realising it... "Heh... Wonder if any of the other guys wanted to hit on me... I think it would be kinda cute... W-wait... A-am I... Thinking out loud?" Bass blushed a bit, and covered his mouth. 'I hope nobody heard me...' Bass sometimes got lost in his thoughts so much, that he forgets he's talking out loud.. Weird, but it happens... Blackbird was walking with Tiph. He tryed starting a conversation, to ease any tension between the two. "Uhh... Soo... What's ehh... Being a carnivore like? N-not that I care... B-bass wanted to know..." He lied, but failed at it.

Tiph's eyebrow quirked at Bird's question. Well, that came out of no where. "I guess it's the same as you being a herbivore." He replied folding his arms behind his head as he casually walked beside the taller male. "You know, normal. Though with the sharp teeth." He glanced at the other. It was quite obvious of Bird's intentions and truly it was quite commendable. It was alot easier for the both of them this way, without all the awkward apologies. As far as he was concerned their prvious confrontation was water under the bridge. "There is this weird feeling we sometimes get." He looked up at a passing bird. "A thrill of the hunt sort of thing." He finished thinking back on how satisfying it was to take down his sister. The burning he felt in his legs and the pounding in his ears. A perfect symphony for his adrenaline to pump to. He shrugged. "What's it like being a herbivore?" He asked. Choosing to continue their unspoken apology.

Miph fell into step beside Storm as the group started on their quest of filling their hungry bellies. She was glad to see everyone getting along again. Starwind and Bass Clef seemed to be okay. BlackBird and her brother conversing over a random topic in their own way of patching things up between them. Stormchaser happy as always. And then there were the Knight brothers. Both seemed to get along swimmingly not once had she seen them argue. Quite rare for siblings. The same could not be said for her and Tiph. They argued ALL the time. Nothing ever serious really just trying to see who could annoy the other the most. "You guys get along pretty well. Do you ever get into a fight?" She questioned them.

Archived