The Death Weapon Miester Academy. (Private: Seajay, Bass, Storm)

puzzlebeat

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blake chuckled at Miph's question. "We do sometimes. But its usually a small matter that we end up laughing at afterwards." He replied.

Lance's face turned a bright red when he heard Bass' remark.

"I would say its pretty... Chill. Like, I don't have to look too far for my food. Its... Everywhere. Sometimes when were on a long job and we run out of packed food, me and bass gather some flowers to eat. Sometimes we find fruit. Which is really good." Blackbird replied. Bass looked around to see if anyone was staring at him. He saw no one even looking so he figured he was in the clear. "U-uh, hey Lance... D-do you mind if I... A-ask a few things about your... B-brother?" He asked.

The amber-eyed twin nodded at his statement. "Must be convent." He replied absently mindedly rubbing the sore bruised spot on the back of his head. "Ow." He winced before dropping his arms back down to his side. He had forgotten that was there. "My mom uses plants for home-remedies." He scrunched up his face remembering the sour tasting plants that she would stuff down their throats if they had a belly-aches. Ugh. In his opinion he would rather have the ache instead of that taste left on his tongue.  He pondered for a moment wondering what she was up to. Probably working at one of her jobs. Maybe he and Miph could surprise her tonight with dinner...yeah that would be nice. He concluded making a mental note. "Are you...um...I mean" He looked up at Bird sheepishly. "Is it just you and Bass?" He asked. 

Miph smiled at the response. Yeah, she could defiantly get that. It made her think of what her and Tiph would be like when they reached that age. Maybe they to would be like the brothers? She shrugged, only time would tell. The red and black hair above her caught her attention. She looked up at the other female of the group sitting perched on Storm's back. "You have really pretty hair." She smiled at the little girl. As far back as she could remember she had always been fascinated by Ponies and their manes. She loved the colors and varieties that they came in. A diamond dog female such as herself would never know what it was like to have hair like that. Her fur was short and left no options of styling it.

Blake had seemed to satisfy Miph's question and grinned. He heard Miph talk to Starwind and began to have a question of his own. He approached StormChaser. "Hey what's the deal with you two? Is she your daughter?"

Lance was relieved when Bass switched topics. "Sure what do you want to know."

Blackbird was surprised by Tiph's question. "Uhh... Y-you mean... Are we..." He thought for a moment. He hadn't really thought about any of that. "Uhh... I'm... Not that way, but... Lately... I'm not so sure. Its just... Bass is... He's... Alright, I guess... But bass, oh yeah. He's that way. He talks to me about it all the time..."

Bass went into a whisper. "W-what's he like? I-is he... Really nice? I-is he.... I-is he single? W-would he go that way?" Bass asked.

"Er- yeah." He fidgeted with the heam of his jacket. "Sorry. Forget I asked." He apologized embarressed from himself. Why did he have such a big mouth? The concept of different relatioships went over the young pup's head. Just the notion of a relationship made him feel all embarressed and weird. According to his mother it was natural for 14 year old's to be so awkward. Her reassurance was countered,however, as Miph would often keel over with laugher when his voice went all squeaky. He crossed his arms as if to smother his embarrassment within them. "How did you two meet?" He cleared his throat as if to get rid of the previous question.

"Aw, thanks!" She chirped her tail wagging happily at the comment. They were going to be the best of friends! She just knew it! Miph scooted over a bit to make room for Blake as they continued to walk to their destination. "Yeah, I was wondering that too." She said after listening to Blake's question What exactly where they to each other? If not father and daughter...siblings?

Storm turned to look at blake "no she is not, i wish she was then she wouldn't have the her sad past but that story i to long for now maybe another time" said Storm with a yawned.

Starwind just shook her head in disapproval at him

Lance's relief soon vanished and his face returned to a blush. But what was worse was that he didn't even know, ask him anything else about Blake and he would answer it in a snap. But Blake never talked about love or relationships, blast Blake could be celibate and Lance didn't know. "I... um... he never... um... he never talks about his...aaa... 'PREFERENCE.'" Lance said bending his pointer and middle finger as he said PREFERENCE.

Blake shrugged at Storm's response. It wasn't much but it would have to do. They had reached the restaurant and Blake was hungry. He held the door open for his team before approaching the counter. He motioned at his team while handing the cashier his Death City Bank card. "They're with me."

Bass sighed. "It's alright... I-I'm just... Desperate... I-I've been so a-alone and... I-I just want someone w-who knows I'm a guy... A-and still... Ya know... Likes me..." Bass just sat down after he finished his words to lance. With him being... Weird, he never ordered for himself. He just asked blackbird to order for him through soul resonance.

Blackbird sighs at Tiph's question. "Well... I was... Your typical bad boy on the streets. I robbed, I ran from cops... But... Not so much to where it would be... Bad for my health. I found bass when he was walking around, he looked like a chick, so I thought I would... Have fun. I went up to him... Grabbed him... Then he... Little weak Bass... Pinned me down to the ground... Dont underestimate the small. Dude... I'm still hurting... But instead of like... Bashing my head in, Bass... Let me go. He told me to come to his house so he could give me proper cloths, food and a bed... We've been friends ever since..."

A small grin appeared on his face when Bird told him of the story. It must have been quite a shock to him to be taken down by a thin guy like Bass. He wished he could have seen it. "I guess everything happens for a reason." He nodded walking into the resturant giving a quick 'thank you' nod to Blake. Treating them like this was very kind of him. It wasn't often that he an his sister ate out like this. His eyes scanned his sourroundings with childish wonder. "Woah." He whispered in awe. It was small and simple but, it was all very new to him. He bumped into Lance to enthralled in the atmosphere to notice where he was going. "Umph...!"

Miph skipped into the restaurant with the utmost glee. This was so much fun! She couldn't remember the last time they had went out to eat. She chuckled at her brother's amazement of the place. It was the little things that seemed to please him the most. Her attention was caught by Blake at the counter. "Aye, Captain!" She saluted him as he told the cashier of them.  That's right he was paying for the food! She would have to repay him some how. Maybe a nice big fish~! Wait...do ponies eat fish? She shrugged she would figure something out.

Lance didn't know how to reply. 'I can really use a topic change.' He thought right as Tiph bumped into him. "Tiph just the dog I wanted to see." Lance said to the diamond dog.

Blake made his order then turned to Lance. "Hey can you bring me the receipt I'm going to find us a table." He said to his brother

Bass got an idea. It was ether try and find out about Blake, or be that weird guy. Bass had already found the group a seat, so he motions Blake over. "H-hey, Blake, is it? C-can I talk to you f-for a m-moment? I-its about w-who would be t-the team 'Commander' and all t-that..."

Blackbird chuckled when Tiph bumped into Lance. He gave Lance a smirk and decided to make the conclusion that Bass had talked to him. "You look jumpy, kid. What, did we already find our first keshian?"(? Dont know the spelling)

"Sorry about that." He mumbled rubbing his muzzle from the impact. He looked up meeting the stallion's gaze. "What's up?" Curious at the stallion's tone and what he was needed for. His nosed twitched at the many tantalizing aromas wafting from the kitchen. He glanced at Bird and then back at Lance. He did notice the other seemed a bit...off. Wasn't he just talking with Bass?

Miph sauntered up to Storm and Star. "So , what you guys gonna get?" She asked scanning the place over looking for any sign of meat.

(Guys think as if your in a McDonald's. The only difference is that MOST, not all, of the menu items are vegetarian.)

Blake noticed Bass wave him down from a table and sat at the table in the chair that was adjacent to him. "I don't know who the captain would be. It will definitely be a miester. So that leaves..." he replied as he waited for his team to join them.

"I was wanting to know how old you are and who you think should be captain?" Lance had asked Tiph before turning to Blackbird. "I would have asked your miester the same question but..." He said stopping half way hoping Bird knew what he meant.

"Uhh... I s-still don't really know their names... I-I think the diamond dog miester is... Miph. I-I don't know... T-they are twins... R-right?" Bass asked. He really didn't pay much attention to them so much... Except for the time he was flung at one of them...

Blackbird frowned. He did of course know what he was talking about. But... The way Lance said it didn't really settle with him. What did he mean 'Ask the same thing?' Now, understand that Blackbird is easiest to anger. But, right now... He was calm. "Y-yeah... Pay no attention to his... Jumpiness. Its just... Him."

"Oh, I'm umm..." He rubbed the back of his head. "14." He replied folding his arms. A habit of his that was formed fairly early in his life. He wasn't sure why he did it but, it always made him feel safe in a way. The young pup wanted to seem mature in front of these guys. He didn't want them to think he was some little kid. What if they decided he was too young to hang with them? No, you're over-reacting again. Besides, they seemed okay with Star and she was like 10. "I don't really know who should be captain." He thought for a moment. "But if I had to choose...I would say Blake." He said glancing over at the dark-haired unicorn at the table. "Out of all of us he was really the only one who tried to keep the team together when we first fought Stein." He finished looking back at Lance and Bird. "But that's just my opinion...." He mumbled averting his eyes to the menu board.

Miph nodded before bouncing past her brother and the other two. "Hi there!" She greeted the cashier with a sing song voice. She scanned the board more finding most of it to be of the vegetarian variety. "Hmm."  She hummed until she spotted something that she and Tiph would enjoy. "Two of those, please. And one without onions." She explained remembering Tiph's awful reaction he had when he last ate onions. Ew. She scrunched her nose at the memory before walking to the table where Bass and Lance were seated. "So, what did I miss?" She asked with a friendly grin taking a seat next to Bass.

The two order their food but they could heard the conversation, "i am not really leader material, but a leader needs to know when to fight and when not to i knew we couldn't with against sten, if it was just me i would have turned down his offer" said Storm with a yawn as he join then storm but Star on the ground and both got into there seat

Lance chuckled when he heard Tiph suggest his brother. He made his order and waited for Blackbird to order so he could get the receipt.

Blake was still pondering who would be captain. "I don't know who would be captain. Maybe Stein while assign them tomorrow." He said to Bass

"W-well... I was g-going to suggest that... Y-you be the C-captain of the t-team... I-if you're ok with that... I mean..." Bass shyly suggested. "Y-you look... S-strong enough for it..."

Blackbird turned to the cashier. "Two hay burgers with tomato. And on one, put like... Hot sauce on it. The hottest you got."

"Mmhm! I think so too!" She agreed with nod pickingn out words to guess what the two were talking about before she came up. "You'very already shown you can take care of the team." She motioned around them with a toothy grin at Blake.

"That's true but, maybe that is the same reason Stein made an example of you." He mumbled as Storm walked to the table. He inwardly shuddered at the memory of the crazed teacher holding a scalpel to the stallion. He went to order but paused at the sudden tug at his resonance. What?

While you were talking I ordered for you. His sister's voice spoke up.

"Oh." He voiced aloud. "I guess I'll go sit down." He said to the other two before walking over to their table. He looked at the available seats and sat in one next to Blake right across Miph.

Archived