The Death Weapon Miester Academy. (Private: Seajay, Bass, Storm)

puzzlebeat

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lance grabbed the receipt and followed Blackbird. "What's the hot sauce for?" He asked his teammate.

Blake looked at his comrades flattered by their words. "Thanks guys." He said to them.

"Bass likes hot sauce... One of his weird tastes..." Blackbird shrugged, and sat down. He sat farthest away from bass. He seemed to look... Longingly at him. As if he was under some sort of spell.

"Y-yeah, w-we also need a... Nice... Umm... Like... G-good leader? A-and... I-I think the c-captain should be... Really... Hhasm..." The last word that bass said was mumbled. But bass really blushed, as if what he said was embarrassing.

"Should we put it to a vote then?" She suggested now that everyone was seated. This would be their first decision together as a team. She glanced beside her at Bass, a grin toying at her lips. Well, someone was head over heels for Mr. Cool Guy's brother. She could almost feel his blush it was so intense! To spare him from anymore embarrassment she decided to not bring attention to it.  

"That...is actually a good idea." He replied mystified at his sister. Did she just make a suggestion that wasn't incredibly ridiculous? His brows furrowed. "You feeling okay, Miph?" He leaned forward and put a paw to her forehead. "Maybe there is something up there after all." He teased.

"Oh, shoosh you!" She swatted him away and stuck out her tongue. "Bleh."

Lance sat next his brother and handed him the receipt. "I second the motion to make Mister Blake Eleanor Kight, the captain of our team." He said with a British accent and a matter-o-fact tone of voice.

Blake sighed taking the receipt from Lance, his team seemed set on making him captain, so voting for someone else would be pointless. Instead he just punched his brother with a minor soul wave knocking Lance over for saying his middle name in public. "I told you to not share that information."

(I just wanna make bass say "SENPAI NOTICE ME!" or something. Ya know, cuz I'm weird and stuff...)

Bass sort of giggled when Lance spoke in this sort of tone, deciding it would be funny to do the same. "I think it is a lovely name! Err... I-I mean... Yeah... C-cool name..." Bass hid his face in his hands. It may not be something totally blush worthy, but its Bass were talking about...

"I for one, think that my miester should be the captain... But I'm guessing you're all not gonna change your vote." Blackbird grumbles. He reached into his pocked and grabbed a lighter out before standing up. "I'm taking a smoke..." And with this, he walks outside. Leaving Bass to be even more embarrassed about his weapon.

"You got our vote as well." The male pup spoke up from his spot. From what he knew of Blake he seemed like a natural leader; responsible, caring, and really someone he could kinda look up to. It wasn't that Bass didn't have these qualities, he just didn't seem like the take charge kinda guy. And well, he knew what Miph's vote would be from the beginning. Blake had her support as soon as he offered to buy her food. Sigh. It didn't take much for his sister to be impressed.  

"Then it is settled." She clapped,  her eyes dancing with mischief. Yes, he would make a good leader. She just wished Bird could agree as well. Ah, well. The big guy will come around sooner or later. "Ahem." She cleared her throat and stood from her spot. "I, Queen Miphes Bernillia LaCross" She placed a paw to her chest jokingly and speaking in a proper tone.

"Queen?"

"Silence, peasant." She shooshed her twin before continuing her act. "As I was saying." A pointed look at Tiph. "I hereby grant the title of Captain to Sir Blake." She smiled  her goofy grin and plopped back into her seat. "Congratulations Captain!" She saluted him and spoke in her regular voice.

Lance picked himself up from the soul wave. "Ow." He said taking his seat.

"It a girls name." Blake replied to Bass as he noticed Blackbird leave but decided it would be best to let him be. He chuckled as Miph 'kighted' him. "Why thank you, your majesty." He said just before noticing their food was ready. "And as my first command as captain I order Lance to retrieve the food."

"Really Dude?" Was Lance's reply

Bass himself under his breath. 'Why am I so shy?' He thought. 'Come on... Just do it... Ask him about... Your looks or something.' Bass sat back up, still blushing, and tapped Blake's shoulder. "H-hey... Uhmm... S-so uhh... B-blackbird uhh... T-told me to uhh... A-ask you something..." Then he feels a tug in his soul waves.

'Bass... Come on... Lets... Ditch these guys. Its not like anything your doing is important or anything.'

Bass just shrugged this off and focused on Blake. "U-uhh... W-what do y-you think about... My... L-looks? I'm like... S-super sensitive about t-this..."

The brown-furred dog smirked at the brother's. No matter how old you get your siblings would always be there to embarrass you, he supposed. His attention was caught by Bass as he started to talk. A slight blush rose in his cheeks upon listening to the stallion's words Things like this made him feel awkward and he felt like he was intruding in some way. "Ahm." He cleared his throat and stood from his chair. "I...uhm...I'll help you with that, Lance."  He said giving an almost pleading look at Lance.

Miph had to stifle  her snickering at her socially awkward brother. Such a finicky brother he was. The female weapon reached under the table and gave Bass's hand a gentle reassuring squeeze, in a non-spoken way to comfort the stuttering pony. She flashed him a smile before standing up herself. "I'll go tell the big guy that our food is ready." She said to the others throwing a her thumb over her shoulder. She moved to the restaurant's front door and slipped out. "Hey, you." She greeted sliding up next to Bird. "Food is ready." She studied him for a moment. She wasn't quite sure but, she couldn't help but feel something was bothering her teammate. "You know, in my house no one is allowed to eat until the entire family is at the table." She said coolly with her paws  tucked into her jacket pockets.

Storm yawned "don't bother we got it" said Storm getting up star follow grabbing and holding his hand as they when to the counter, then after a bit they both came back with the food and place it on the tabe. If somebody trys to get some food Star did a quick slap to they hand and she said "no one eats until everybody's here" she said and kept protecting it like this until they both came back

Blake was thrown off by Bass' question. "I... aa" he didn't know how to respond. He didn't believe in aesthetic beauty. He was one who believed in love at first sight. "... I guess? I don't really judge people by appearance." He finally replied

"Thanks guys." Lance said as Storm and Star got up and retrieved the food. Lance reached for his chilli fries but was meet by Star's hand "ow." He said pulling his hand back.

Blackbird was in the middle of a cigarette puff when Miph came out to get him. He exhaled the smoke out of his nostrils and gave her an annoyed huff. "I really didn't come here to take votes on who we should have as 'team captain.' I listen only to my miester. I especially won't take orders from someone that's younger than me. So just go on in there, and eat without me. That a plan? Good. Now get." Bird went back to his cigarette. "Team Captain... Pfft."

"O-oh... I-I... Okay.. S-sorry for... Making it weird." Bass went back to being too shy to look at anyone and looked down at his hands. 'No, bass... Don't give up... Just start a conversation with him.' His conscience told him. He quickly thought of a random topic to talk about. "Uhh... S-so... W-what do you think our f-first mission w-will be?"

"Oh, okay...." He replied sinking back down into his seat. Great. There went his attempt at avoiding an awkward conversation. Well, awkward to him anyways. He crossed his arms mentally preparing himself for what was to come next. However, was relieved when Bass changed the subject. He half listened to the question and half his attention on Lance and Star. A snort of laughter threatened to leave his mouth as Star swatted the Stallion'S hand. "Pretty quick." He commented, truly impressed by the little filly's speed.

"Hm." She hummed as if actually thinking of agreeing with what he said. "Nope! Not gonna, sorry." She chimed folding her arms much like her twin would do and leaned against the wall next to Bird. "You're stuck with me." She teased. The female weapon stayed silent for a moment. "Hm. Each member of a pack is important no matter how old they are." She stated. "And even though there is a 'leader'." She explained putting emphasis on the last word with her fingers. "Doesn't mean others are meant to serve under him." Her crystal blues moved from studying the sky to Bird. "Every member is needed just as much." She lightly bumped into Bird. "Even the tough guy." She said with a grin and a playful wink.

"That might be useful." Lance said to Star with his finger in his mouth.

"Its ok. Your just trying to get to know me." Blake replied giving Bass a warm smile. "I don't know what our first mission will be. Maybe we can look at the job board later."

"B-but umm... L-lets not take a mission that... Umm... Has anything to do with c-clowns... E-ever. It's like... M-my worst fear." Bass explained, shivering at the thought of... Clowns! Ughh!

"Is that so? Well, pardon my French when I say this... Allez-vous en. Je ne veux pas de toi ici." Blackbird spoke his first language, finishing his sentence with a puff of his cigarette. "Yeah. I'm French, but I dont sound or look like it. Just get away from me." This was true. Blackbird is French, yet he never really tells anyone unless he's really annoyed with them. In this case, he was VERY annoyed with Miph.

The young female's mood deflated at this. He was more stubborn than she had originally thought. But that was okay! She could be just as stubborn. Her smile brightened once more. "Wow! That is really neat!" Her tail wagging happily not having a single clue of what he just said."Maybe you could teach me sometime." She had always wanted to speak another language. Oh, the fun they could have annoying Tiph. Her stomach rumbled reminding her of the matter at hand. "Come on, please~!" She begged moving in front of him literally giving him the 'puppy' eyes. "You can even have my spot next to Bass." She clasped her paws together to further help in her pleading.

Tiph eyed the steaming plates with avid hunger. His stomach groaned at the tantalizing smell. Ugh. What was taking them so long? If they didn't hurry he had half a mind to eat Miph's food as well.

Blackbird looked down upon the little pup and chuckled. He flicked his cigarette away and took a deep breath and calmly said "Juste vas-t'en. Ne voyez-vous pas que je ne veux pas ici? Vous me faites tellement en colère." Blackbird knew she couldn't understand, but he spoke anyway. "Just... Can you tell bass I wanna talk? Privately."

(translation: Just go away. Don't you see that I don't want you here? You are making me so angry.)

Bass blushed even more when Blake places a hand on his shoulder. He looked Blake in the eyes and gave him his best shy smile. "T-thanks..."

That wasn't the response she was looking for. She would rather him follow her back into the resturant skipping hand in hand but, something told her that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Eh, she would take what she could get. "Righty-o, sir!" She grinned with a salute before spinning on her heels disappearing into the restaurant. She really hoped his partner could talk some sense into him. A very rare frown formed on the usually cheerful girl's face.She couldn't help but feel she had failed miserably at trying to reach out to Bird. She wiped the frown of her face as she saw the other's quickly replacing it with her normal grin. "Hey Bass, Bird want's to talk with ya." Miph informed the other plopping down in the seat next to him.

Tiph quirked any eyebrow at his sister. She didn't seem as annoyingly happy as usual it may not seem that way to the others but, for someone who spent every waking moment with her, he could tell. They momentarily locked gazes in an unspoken confrontation about it, it was broken shortly after she winked at him. Something was up. He decided to let it drop for now. No use in adding anymore drama to the pile. "Finally." He grumbled instead, choosing to play the clue-less card. "Can we eat now?"

Archived