The Death Weapon Miester Academy. (Private: Seajay, Bass, Storm)

puzzlebeat

Blake noticed Miph Return and was about to reach for his food when Tiph unintentionally reminded him that Bird was still outside.

Lance looked at Miph. '14... she's two years younger than me. Maybe...' he thought to himself

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bass looked up at Miph. "U-uhh... Okay?" He stands up and heads out to see Bird. When Bird wanted to talk with Bass... It was usually about some deep problems. "Hey... W-what's up?"

"I wanna get outa here, that's what. This is boring man, just come over to the house and we can play some games or something."

Bass shook his head at his words. "This team thing i-is a very i-important grade for us... Remember our last mission? W-we sh-shouldn't have survived... W-we were lucky to have those two with us but... Th-they..."

Blackbird paused in remembering of what happened to the Last team they worked with. This weird guy that talked too much, and his weapon who was mute. They had to go into this carnival to solve a few mysterious deaths. Then they actually found the culprit. A clown who's soul had become a keshin egg. It trapped Bass and Bird and nearly killed them. Long story short, their teammates sacrificed themselves for Bass and Bird. "S-so... That's not gonna happen again... I promise... Lets just uhh... Go."

Bass stomped his foot down and grabbed Birds hand and literally dragged him back inside. "No. Y-your eating with us here, and thats f-final!"

She watched as Bass got up to leave. Hopefully he could succeed where she had failed. She hoped that as time passed that the team would grow so close together that they could all share whatever was bothering them with each other. The blue-eyed female was pulled out of her thoughts once she noticed Lance looking at her. "What's on your mind, Lance?" She asked meeting his eyes with her own; her tone ever friendly.

And there went another one. He thought watching as Bass left to hopefully retrieve his weapon. Just what exactly was wrong with Bird? He thought they were on pretty good terms when they arrived here. What had set him off? Maybe it was something deeper...he didn't know. His eyes flicked from the food to Starwind. Contemplating on whether or not he could grab it without her noticing. Maybe if I ju...he stopped however at the sound of Bass dragging in Bird. "Heh. It's about time." He mumbled with an amused smirk.

Storm raise Starwind good its rude to eat when everybody wasn't here, she looked over everybody to make sure they wouldn't try to get the food and looked to see if they was coming, She said them coming she waited for them to get closer then took her food and sat correctly as she was on the edge so she had a longer reach to stop them.

When storm saw them and saw Star take her food he took his and started eating

Lance blushed a bit and turned away from the pup hoping to still appear cool. "Nothing I was just... waiting for you come back." He said trying to be sly.

Blake watched bass go out and talk to his weapon then smiled when dragged him in. Blake reached for his fries and veggie burger. Then he handed lance his chilli fries and veggie burger. "I'll never know how you eat those fries." He said to his brother.

Blackbird was thrown off by Bass's sudden anger. It really took A LOT to make him angry. "Alright alright! Geez... I'll eat with the kids..."

"ya see... T-that attitude is what m-makes me so flustered! Bird, just enjoy this! Its FREE FOOD! And I know how much you hate my cooking, so just take the opportunity!" Bass sat Bird down at a seat, then took his own.

Miph studied Lance for a moment before smiling. "Oh, well thanks, Mr. Cool." She chuckled deciding to use the nickname that she so graciously gave him. Miph noticed the sudden change on Lance's face. Was he sick? A fever maybe? Completely aloof of his feelings. She was about to ask when her attention was quickly caught by Bass her tailing wagging as they sat. "Wooh! Now that everyone is here let's eat." She cheered picking up one of the chicken wraps and starting to eat.

Tiph was too focused on Bass and Bird to notice the blushing Lance. This was probably for the best...lest there be any protective older brother confrontations between the two. He followed in suit and took the other chicken wrap available. Though before biting into the much desired substance, he unraveled it slightly checking for any unwanted ingrediants. Nope. Nothing. It seemed Miph remembered this time. Not finding any he wrapped it back up and sunk his pointed teeth into the grilled meat.

Lance let out a sigh of relief when he got his food. 'Blake?' Lance said to his brother through soul resonance 'do you think Miph would ever...'

'Lance. This team thing is important for our grades please don't let a girl distract you' Blake replied cutting off his brother while taking a bite of his burger.

Bass brought his hands up to pray. He wasn't very... Religions. But a quick and silent grace never hurt. After his quick little moment of silence, he reached over and grabbed his sandwich and took a moment to see if everything was in order. Which it was. Nothing on there but the onions and hot sauce. 'Awesome! Lets see how spicy this is...' Bass finally took a bite of his sandwich, letting the flavor of the vegetarian burger sit in his mouth for a moment... Then he got to the hot sauce... "H-h-hot... T-too hot!" Bass's eyes started watering. He set his sandwich down and quickly grabbed a napkin to spit the bit of food from his mouth. "Owowowowowowowowwwwww! I-its burning my throat!"

Bird rolled his eyes when his miester started to pray. Bird, was NOT religious at all. He believes in nothing, and nothing at all. Looked at his sandwich with almost disgust. He didn't want to eat around these kids... But its free food... He has to eat it. Bird was about to grab his food when Bass took his first bite. "Uhh... You okay there, Bass?"

Tiph munched quietly on his wrap. Savoring each bite. Unlike his sister, chicken was his choice of meat. So, when he found out that was what she had ordered he was quite pleased. A tingly almost stinging sensation hit his sensitive dog nose. What was that? Something spicey? His nose switched as he tried to detect the source of such a smell. It was then that he remembered Bird saying something about hot sauce. He jumped slightly at Bass' sudden reaction. Causing him to abruptly suck the food that he was chewing down his throat. "Are you-ack...!" He coughed a bit covering his mouth with one hand and lightly beating on his chest with the other.

A good natured chuckle escaped from the weapon's mouth. "Here this might help." She said sliding one of the many drinks that came with their food, over to Bass.

Starwind giggle at Bass "you should be more careful with what you eat" she said then continue to eat.

Storm looked towards Star while drinking. "you know thats not right to laugh at" he said to her though the soul resonance

Starwind nodded "sorry i laugh" she apologize to bass

(sorry if i don't post alot all the time i only post with what is needed if i need to post alot i will if not i won't)

Bass quickly took the drink and hastily started to chug it down to sooth his pain. It was working quite a bit. After downing the whole thing, Bass deeply sighed and panted. "Gah... Oh boy... T-thanks uhh... T-tiph, is it?"

Bird looked over at Tiph with alarm. He knew when someone was choking. "I think little man is choking!" Bird stood up, ready to rush over to Tiph's aid.

"N-No...I'm fine!" He wheezed eyeing the two stallion's with wide eyes, throwing his hands out to stop them in their advances. Frankly he was quite flattered that the two would so willingly help him however, he didn't particularly feel the need for Bird to perform the Heimlich maneuver on him. Have you seen the muscles on that guy?! His arms were ripped! He could easily see himself being snapped in half like a tooth-pick. He reached forward and grabbed one of the drinks and quickly took a few sips before letting out a sigh of relief. " Just went down the wrong pipe is all." He added in a much less panicked tone. Again, he was grateful for the help from his much more brawnier teammates.

"Close." She said looking at Bass with mischievous grin. "I'm Miph and that scrap of fur is Tiph." She pointed to her twin whom seemed to be having troubles of his own at the moment. "Our names sound so similar it's hard to tell the difference between the two at first. It happens all the time." She reassured Bass. "Even our own mother gets us mixed up at times." Miph added with a chuckle. "It's okay. Just say the name that pops into your head first and one of us will come running." She finished with a wink at Bass   

Lance let out a sigh of relief when he discovered Tiph was ok. "You know that your supposed to chew, right?" Lance said jokingly patting his back trying to help the food go down.

Blake chuckled as Bass regained control of his taste buds. "Why did you put that sauce on it if it was too hot?" He asked

Blackbird shook his head and sat back down. "Et voilà pourquoi je ne aime pas manger avec quelqu'un d'autre, mais Bass." He mumbled.

Bass chuckled nervously at the question. "W-well... Lots of places have d-different intensities of h-hot sauce... I have never eaten here b-before so... I d-didn't know..."

(Bird translation: And this is why I don't like eating with anyone else but Bass.)

"You're telling me." He replied a tiny smirk forming at the corners of his mouth, accepting the back pats without a fuss. Truthfully the ordeal had been quite embarrassing for the young dog. He wasn't used to causing a scene. That was his sister's prerogative.  Though, he was grateful that the other's did not fault him for it.  This was his chance at gaining friends and he really didn't want to ruin it. Miph was the only one he had and, while that was fine and all...she was still his sister. This was his chance at becoming 'one of the guys'.  "Sorry to, uh, worry you like that." He apologized to the two, setting his drink back down on the table. "So, is anyone not from Death City?" He asked anyone who was listening hoping to draw attention away from his 'choking' stunt from before, and open up a new topic.

"I was wondering were that smell was coming from." She pointed to her nose. "It was driving my nose crazy!" Her eyes fell on the now discarded sandwich and then back to the long haired stallion. "You can have some of mine if you want." She offered holding up her own. She felt sorry for the pony. She couldn't have a teammate of her's starve on her watch. Simply unheard of!

Lance turned to Miph still patting her brother's back. "Me and Blake come from manehattan. I was planning to join Celestia's royal guard and Blake wanted to go to a big college in Canterlot."

Blake frowned at Bird's comment. "Je parle le français aussi. Ceci est non seulement un repas, cela est une chance d'apprendre à connaître l'autre." Blake replied thanks to the three years of French 101.

(Blake's translation: "I speak French too. This isn't just a meal, this is a chance to get to know each other.")

Blackbird looked over to to Blake. He looked really mad, but tried masking it with a fake smile. "Eh bien! Alors je suppose que vous pouvez comprendre cela. Ne Ne parlez pas à moi comme je ne sais pas ce que cela est! Je peux ressembler à un homme qui utilise seulement ses muscles, mais ... Quoi! Je pars! Vous insignifiante .." His fake smile is gone by now, and his fists are clenched. His face turns red as he shouts "INSIGNIFICANT CHILDREN!!" Bird stood up and looked down on Blake. "If you haven't guessed by now, I hate children. And this... This is triggering anger I have never felt!" He looked at bass and shook his head. Then storms out.

Bass just looked really embarrassed.

(bird: Well then! Then I guess you can understand this. Don't don't talk to me like I don't know what this is! I may look like a man who only uses his brawn, but... Whatever! I'm leaving! You insignificant..)

"Oh, a guard?" Miph's eyes shone with the utmost excitement. "How brave!" She could totally see Mr. Cool as a guard. And one for the pony princess no less! Miph had never seen Celestia herself but, from what she could remember from the bedtime stories her mother used to read her and Tiph when they were little, the Princess was definitely a big deal. And not to mention Blake's plans. She knew that Canterlot was a big place and the college there focused on magic. Oh! How cool it would be to learn magic. Miph opened her mouth to bombard Lance with a bunch of questions but, promptly snapped it shut again as the volume of Bird's voice rose.  Her ears drooped a bit as he excited the restaurant once again.  Hate...she had never been told that before. She couldn't help but feel this was her fault...she had to do something...maybe she could go and-. She felt a tug at her resonance. Looking up she saw her twin's stare upon her. 

Tiph nodded in response to Star. Good. They probably knew the town like the backs of their hands. He would have to ask about the layout of the city later. It had been almost an entire year since they moved to the city though, he still had problems with getting lost. His ears perked up a bit as Lance spoke of his and Blake's origins. "W-We aren't from here either." He replied his voice hitching a bit from Lance's patting slightly jarring him a bit. His head turned abruptly as Bird stood from his chair and loomed over Blake. His shoulders tensed at Bird's words. He glanced at Blake worriedly before his eyes landed on his sister whom looked conflicted at the moment.

Miphes...there is nothing you can do about it. It's not your fault. His voice echoed in a knowing manner. He knew his sister would  some how feel guilty try and go after him. It was just in her nature. However, it seemed like Bird needed some space and by the sound of it didn't want to have anything thing to do with them at the moment.

Miph didn't respond. Tiph knew her too well. The normally cheerful pup, didn't stop the frown from forming on her face this time. Did he really think of them that way? And what was said between him and Blake? She broke the stare that she and Tiph had going in favor of looking down at her plate.

Starwind listen and was surprise when bird shouted that and felt bad about herself, she wasn't a bad girl anymore but what he said hitted her hard she was on the verge of tears.

Storm normally a calm and quiet guy and can be put up with alot of crap but cause Starwind to cry cross the line, and for the first time ever storm was angry a redness came over his eyes as if they was on fire he grained his teeth and got up and follow Bird out to give him a piece of his mind

Blake got and stopped Storm by putting a hand on his shoulder. "No. Stop. He needs to be alone. Besides..." He said before turning to face Bass. "He'll come back when he realizes who this grade affects." He finished.

Lance started to grind his teeth when Bird yelled at his brother. He was about get up and follow Storm when Blake stopped him. 'you really think so?' Lance said through resonance link.

'yes. Especially if he wants to be a Death Scythe' was Blake's reply.

Bass looked down at his new discarded sandwich. He never gets to eat anywhere nice anymore... Why did Bird have to ruin it? It just made him so... So... Angry. But he would never express this. "I... I'm sorry... F-for him b-being all... M-mean..." Bass choked on the last few words. He was beginning to cry a bit. A tear drop fell from his cheek. "Y-you g-guys don't... Deserve that... H-he's just... I-I think he's... A-afraid..."

Archived