Tainted Mist's Theme

CandyStar

So far I only know of 45 people who said that Tainted Mist was the best designed character I have ever created besides Candy Star. But today I seem to have deleted her theme video off the channel by accident, so i'll just give you guys the background story and a bit of detail about her so you can understand the theme itself.

Tainted Mist is(what everyone knows by now) a dark pony, who was formerly known as Dark Mist, a filly who is mistreated by others of her own village which force her family to leave and settle elsewhere. The reason? Dark had caused harm to a pair of bullies that had harassed and made her feel like a freak, resulting in her losing it and the second personality breaking free. Both live, but are hurt and scared of her, never once do they talk nor approach her ever again. That incident has been forever embedded in the memories of the villagers, and they hold a meeting with the village leader to decide the Mist family's fate. Its then decided that the family is to be exiled and never allowed to return. That is when the family starts to fall apart, each member going their separate ways to get away from it all.

Only Dark and her mother, Evening Mist remain. Their new residence by the Everfree Forest,  which serves as a sanctuary for them, free from the glaring eyes of those who would see dark as a threat. The days pass by without incident, but during a doctors visit from Rosa Thorns, Evening Mist's friend, Dark seems to change slowly at first. Its not a threatening thing to them, but then we see Dark showing signs of resentment; a red flag to Rosa. During the examination, tainted decides to try and break through, but dark is able to suppress it, blacking out afterward. Both mother and Rosa decide its too dangerous to let this go any longer, taking the daughter to a hidden facility. There she is sedated and kept under watch until Evening Mist leaves the grounds.  

Its in that moment we see Rosa's true motives, to use Dark in a project long since abandoned due to so many failures. In the past experiments, subjects become corrupted and are disposed of, and reports are kept hidden away from prying eyes. Now at Rosa's command, dark is sent to the isolation cell after she recovers, there she must endure countless attempts to break her will, and turn her into a dark force, which Rosa thinks capable of destroying those who stand in her way. But Solar, one of Rosa's bodyguards, and top researchers seems to be nervous and fearful of Dark's other side, but eventually befriends her during the time off from training sessions. He soon discovers what Rosa wants to do with her subject and he is determined to help her escape. But he is soon ratted out and captured, dark is brought to the chamber where he is, and ordered to dispose of him as a final test.  

When she refuses, the collar which was slapped around her is activated, sending electricity coursing through her system, not enough to be fatal, but it drives the point home: Rosa will not tolerate disobedience from her. But as dark is pushed too hard, the dark energy seems to radiate from her body, and shatters the collar to pieces. Now with no defense, Rosa is left to be the first victim of Tainted's twisted game. From that point on she is known as Tainted Mist, a dark force of powerful evil.

So this is the theme in question that I wish to use:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSvOTw8UH6s

I cannot show the video cause the site won't show it here. So far, its been liked as it seems to fit her perfectly as many have said. But I want to know if you guys agree or not. Please leave a comment below, as I would like to hear what you think. Thank you.

Archived