The Beacon dueling club. (Private: Dreamy, Pyro, Shadow, and Puzzle)

puzzlebeat

Had it not been for Tehengu, she'd of killed her right then and there. Midnight could take a few things, but there was always one thing that caused her to snap. Calling her a kitten. The ONLY people who could get away with that was, MAYBE, Tehengu because she liked him. The anger that burned through her, hearing that girl, call her a kitten, nearly washed her away. The only thing that kept her rooted was him, and knowing he'd be, upset, if she lost herself in her own emotions like that.

"Ok that's it..." she muttered, loud enough for Tehengu to hear, but no one else "I'm just gunna have to kill her" she said simply, no emotion in her voice like she was stating the earth is round, but waves of anger emanating from the girl itself "I am going to beat her to death on that arena...." she glanced over at Tehengu, knowing he'd disapprove, but at that point, considering how much she wanted to stand up and run the girl through with her blades, it was techniqually an improvement "I swear to whatever divine thing exists, if one more person calls me kitten, cat or meow at me, I will kill them"

• Like 1

Tehengu's mouth settled into a tight line as he glared at the girl. After a few seconds, he stood, still glaring at her. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but his more rational side took over and he simply turned and walked out, trying to pull Midnight along with him so they could both cool down. Normally he would not let that kind of thing stand, hurting his teammate, but there was no point this time. escalating the situation wouldn't solve anything.

On his way out, he passed a male wearing what appeared to be some kind of samurai armor. At least he thought that's what that was. Taking another look, the male also had a kind of tail he had never seen before. It was long, with a tuft of hair on the end, but it didn't look like any kind of lion tail he'd ever seen.

Said male was on his way into the stands to await his turn to fight, three sheathed blades clearly visible. Putting him out of his mind though, Tehengu kept walking, sighing to himself.

"That girl... Can't wait for you to beat her." He said, shaking his head slightly.

Midnight would have protested being dragged out of the room like an infant, had she not seen the look on his face. She knew it would be pointless resisting, once T made his mind up to be her better half, she knew it was pointless to fight with him on the matter. So she let herself be removed, and in doing so, somehow missed the male wearing the samurai armour, focusing on T as he dragged her away.

She had been expecting to have to defend herself, and was, pleasantly surprised upon being informed that he was...on her side?

"She's so...urgh!" Midnight finally said, pacing from side to side to try and calm herself down "I can't WAIT to get my hands on her..."

"I'm all for differing opinions, but she's just attacking us now." He said, looking over at Midnight. "You definitely shouldn't kill her, but I'd say anything is fair game in a fight. Except for killing, for this fight."

If it wasn't for the fact that Midnight already challenged her, he would probably challenge her to a fight, and he would've unleashed everything on her.

She pouted slightly, she knew she couldnt', but that didn't mean she didn't want to....She sighed heavily.

"I know, I just..really really wanna...Slash has some issue with her boyfriend or something, but still, how DARE she tells to change my attitude..."

• Like 1

"Break me in half?" Slash asked chuckling. He pretended to ignore the girl until she had the gall to slap him. "Heh-heheh-hahaha" Slash slowly laughed, a small gleam of rage in his eyes. "That was weak, very weak. Your slap compared to Andrea's is like a mosquito's bite compared to the unexpected whack that kills the insect. Saying that the disorder in our team is so obvious, temporary students from Haven who have only been here for such a short time must have done their "research" very well hmm?" he said, looking in Midnight's direction to confirm their academy of origin. He looked back at the girl and smirked, "You are being quite childish yourself, for you to slap me shows how little control you have over your emotions, only a little over Midnight's. And the way you intimidate me is as weak as your slap, so I'm asking again for you to back off..." he paused and took a deep breath through his nose, suddenly having a big toothy grin and wide bloodshot eyes. "...foal."

• Like 1

She turned to slash. "I might lose my temper but I made no move to escalate that conversation child. You can't take a little criticism is what baffles me. How fast you want to come to blows baffles me. I only reacted to how immature and unsociable you were being. Now....." She said narrowing get eyes. 

"I'm gonna break your friend. Perhaps she will learn a lesson." She said as she looked to the fight. "Now I'm done talking. If you wanna throw more insults that's fine. Won't matter when I break her aura then break her bones." She threatened. She was being genuine now. 

If she broke her aura she wouldn't stop swinging till she was struggling to breathe. 

"Touch me again? And I will do the same to you." She growled. 

"Honestly, I agree with you that fighting is a tool. I don't really enjoy it, but it is necessary to accomplish some things." Tehengu said, watching Midnight a bit. "Be careful in there, I'm sure you will win, but that doesn't mean you can let your guard down."

Midnight smirks to Tehengu "I know i'll win. I've seen her right remember? All she has is that loathing shield and traps...And me? I doubt she knows my semblance, even if she watched my duel against the Colt guy. Theres no way she can know about it, meaning she can't stop me from beating her and snapping her bones..."

Aisha sat there for a hit and thought of what Was stacked against her. Why didnt she take note of her sembelence or anything like that before? Midnight knew about hers and how she fought. However. She did t know about her secondary fighting tactic. 

Standing she snorted. Walking off outside. She stopped and glared at midnight and the other one before walking down the hall

She stepped into a side room. It was empty. Grabbing her module she clicked it and her shield came out. She held it easily with her gauntlets. She set it down and began unlatching parts of it with a few hidden latches. 

Now her shield had many capabilities. Bed, shield, it also had a motor to fire long distance shells. She could also coat the area in ice dusts. Or any dust she put into it. 

Though it did have some smaller machine gun attachments for grim.... It even could he broke into two. 

She lifted the top half off the bottom half. Kneeling down and clicking s few things before she began sliding g the smaller two parts against her gauntlets. Standing and clicking a few parts she checked her dust amounts. Enough to feed the strength enhancing part of her fists. 

She lifted her two shielded fists up and punched them together with a loud bam. Two barrels of the machine guns poked out. Loaded to fire. This was the last form of her weapon. She could block attacks and retaliate with shots of machine gun fire as well as use her gauntlets to land hard punches. 

She walked out of the room and walked past the duo just before glaring and heading inside to go sit back down. 

"True, but once again, don't let your guard down. I don't want you to get hurt." Tehengu said, frowning slightly in worry. As the girl approached, he simply fell silent, watching her enter a room and eventually come back out with her shield cut in half and attached to her gauntlets. With guns too, if he was seeing things correctly.

"New mode... Be careful, we haven't seen her use this mode of her weapons yet. I think it has guns, but I can't be sure right now." Tehengu said after the girl left, turning back to Midnight.

"You, where do I sign up?" The male in the armor said, stopping Aisha by stepping in front of her. His tail swished back and forth idly as he awaited her answer, his arms crossed.

Midnight scoffed, but nodded her head. She knew T meant well, just... She was about to tell him not to worry when SHE walked past, and Midnight eyed up the girls seemingly new equipment. The shield she knew, but the gaunlets?! Huh, so she had upgrades? Shame she wasn't the only one.

"Guns...? You think i'd get hit by bullets? You know me, you know what i'm capable off and we Both know I've practiced enough, a bullet can't hit me..." she stated. They both knew of her Semblance, her ability to see any form of projectile coming towards her, as long as she could see it being shot/launched. It was once nicknamed 'Unstoppable eye' by the first person to discover it, but that was...another time. "I'll be fine T, besides, I have one last trick up my sleeve that no ones seen...not even you"

She draw her blades from her back, spinning them expertly in her hands before showing him the bottom on the hilt, and T would notice that the ends were heavily modified. Silently, she pulled at the bottom, and a rope slung out "Boomarang" she said simply, hoping he'd understand. She had to assume that girl was listening in, so she could tell him her plan, nor the other feature of her beloved weapons.

A feature that made her duel-wielded style into a single-hilted style, and no one had ever survived her, once she'd upgraded.

• Like 1

Aisha halted. Her eye adjusting and focusing on the samurai infront of her. She tried to clear her anger. No need to spread unneeded bad feelings around to everyone. She took a deep breath and smiled. "Speak to Glynda." She said pointing to her. She then looked to him and crossed her heavy shielded arms. "Nice setup you have there sir?" Not knowing his name. 

"Under normal circumstances, you can't be hit by guns, but I'm more worried about if you don't see the shot coming." Tehengu replied before she pulled out her blades and showed him something. Boomerang? Did she intend to throw them and retrieve them with the rope? Or perhaps they were meant to join together and create some kind of double-sided blade. 

------

The male looked at the female that was pointed out to him, giving a nod to show he understood before turning back to the girl he was speaking to. 

"Xièxiè. I am Xiêyè Fēngbào, who are you?" He asked, watching her. "You are a defense fighter." He added, more making an observation than asking a question. 

Midnight tries not to sigh. Tehengu didn't understand her power, but she hadn't explained it to him so she couldn't really blame him.

"It's, ok, let me explain. As long as the projectile is fired from where I can see it, I can see its destination. Meaning that if she shoots, I'll see the bullets and their destination. The only way I can't is if she gets behind me, which we both know she won't. I've trained for this T, back, then, i'd train for days, dodging and fighting. Compared to now, this is just, training..."

Aisha couldnt pronounce that name. She blinked and then held up her shielded gauntlets at his questions. 
"The name is Aisha. Aisha Strongheart." She said lowering her arms now. "And yes im a defense fighter."

Tehengu sighed after a moment or so, giving a nod. He supposed she would be fine with her abilities, but that didn't stop him from worrying about her. He looked at her for a few more moments, then nodded again.

"I know you can take care of yourself, I just can't help worrying about you going into battle with that girl after that whole argument. Something about her just doesn't feel right to me." Tehengu said, still watching Midnight.

------

"Goodbye, Aisha." The armored male gave a nod to her before heading off to talk to the one pointed out to him as being Glenda. When he made it to her, he stepped in front of her and began speaking.

"I want to fight, sign me up for battle here, please." He said, watching her.

Midnight shrugs confidently, leaning in close to Tehengu "I'll be fine, besides, don't you have faith in me" she says, mocking hurt before leaning up, and quickly, ever so quickly, pecking his cheek, before leaning back, turning bright red, and quickly, almost running, returned to her seat in the dueling hall.

• Like 1

Tehengu blinked a bit, Midnight's proximity making it difficult to think. The peck on the cheek didn't help matters, leaving him just as red as her before she moved off back towards the seats.

He was frozen in place, not sure what to do at this point. What did that mean? Were they a couple now? Was that just a meaningless display? The blushing said no, but he wasn't really sure... 

Regardless, the archer eventually pulled himself together and returned to the seats as well, looking over at Midnight for a moment before looking back at the fight. 

• Like 1

Glynda looked at the young mane in front of her. She held he gaze on him a moment longer before looking down at her scroll. "You're mr. Fēngbào right? You've been registered and are now in the roster." She replied keeping the conversation short.

Andrea was pleased, Her opponents reaction was almost exactly what she expected from him to. Reaching into her coat, Andrea grabbed some dust vials. But before she could start doing anything fancy with it, She noticed that Silver was about to dash right for her. Seeing that her sword was not ready and that he was in the wrong place for the trap, Andrea realized that she was probably going to have to take that hit.

As fast as she could manage, Andrea let go of her sheathed sword and flexed her wrist, and crushed the dust vials that she was holding in the other. Before she could even think of doing anything else, Silver was already right at her door step.

Knowing that she couldn't stop or tank it, Andrea relied on her agility to avoid as many hits as she could all the while looking for a way out. Naturally, splitting her attention like this caused her to take more hits then she was comfortable with, but it was all worth it when she found her out. Immediately jumping into action, Andrea activated her semblance and repelled the metals attached to her away from Silver.

Landing with a tumble and a roll, Andrea Immediately went on the offense " There we go. That's more like it! " Using her semblance once again, Andrea spun the blade that she had ejected in the dust she had dropped, activating it and creating a quick surge of lightning that shot straight up. With that, Andrea sprung the rest of her trap.* Magnetically manipulating all of her spare blades with one hand, Andrea made them chase down Silver, stabbing, slashing keeping him away from her. Meanwhile, Andrea grabbed the handle of her sword once more and continued the charging process. " I'm about done with you . Just have to get one more thing set up. Hope you don't mind waiting a second. "

On 7/26/2016 at 2:57 AM, DreamySunday said:

*grabbed her last five smoke blends and threw them, along with a few...presents*

• Like 1

Silver grinned as he landed multiple blows before she was forced to retreat. "Now look who's scared." He chuckled. His smirk soon faded as she began to use some form of telekinesis to attack with her blades. He dodged and blocked most the blades with ease thanks to his time dilatation but that was wearing off fast. Plus according to her, she had a trump card she had up her sleeve. He was running out of time, but then it occurred to him, she wanted to show off this attack. Using the remainder of his Time Dilatation he froze the blades in the air in a single moment before throwing his hands in the air. "I Forfeit!" He announced with a smile on his face.

• Like 1