The Changing of Guards (Calling all Royal Equestrian Guards!)

Eyup!

Regarding the speech:

Ur...no.  Nopony is required to make a speech.  If your OC doesn't want to, then he doesn't have to.  However, it is required for Starswirl and I to (Starswirl because P. Celestia needs to make intro/outro speech, and I because Agile needs to do host stuff).

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah okay. People kept mentioning a posting order for speeches, so I took that to mean that every character was going to give a speech at some point. Glad to know that's not the case - Dawnguard is safe to simply gawk and admire from afar! Thanks for clarifying.

And I assume people are just waiting for their turn to come up in the post order.

I assume the Summit is being held in Canterlot. If not, please let me know, and I'll adjust.

Yes, it is on Canterlot. Also, you should check the first page, as there is a post order.

Though it is in wip, so ...

Description: A maroon unicorn with a smoky grey mane highlighted red with his horn sticking through short and normally somewhat messy. Emerald green eyes. His cutie mark is a moon with a book titled in rune like text. his tail is short and neatly groomed sharing a color like his mane.

What branch of the Royal Equestrian Army does your OC belong to? He belonged to the Army but left as a researcher for Canterlot. However he is still marked as a inactive member as he will return if ever needed.

What position does your OC uphold? Currently inactive he was a simple guard normally tasked with guarding key locations or helping with the paperwork. He will still go up to Canterlot from time to time by the request of his commander to help out. Though they never really met.

What opinions does your OC have on previous attacks on Equestria? With the recent events Lunar has been under the impression that the REA could use more on the terms of military intelligence. Even writing multiple possible ways and sending it to the REA.

What branch of the Royal Equestrian Army does your OC belong to? He belonged to the Army but left as a researcher for Canterlot. However he is still marked as a inactive member as he will return if ever needed.

What position does your OC uphold? Currently inactive he was a simple guard normally tasked with guarding key locations or helping with the paperwork. He will still go up to Canterlot from time to time by the request of his commander to help out. Though they never really met.

What opinions does your OC have on previous attacks on Equestria? With the recent events Lunar has been under the impression that the REA could use more on the terms of military intelligence. Even writing multiple possible ways and sending it to the REA.

You should had poated this first, waited for approval and then post in the rp...

You alao didnt added his general description

You should had poated this first, waited for approval and then post in the rp...

You alao didnt added his general description

Yeah I had both open in my browser tab and then I thought I had posted this one first but when I realized I had the wrong tab I tried to remove it but I couldn't That was my bad.

Archived