The Changing of Guards (Calling all Royal Equestrian Guards!)

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would anyone mind if I made a rough seating chart? I'm with Arcus, I like having a situational awareness of what's happening around my character. As it stands now, I have no idea who Dawnguard is going to be talking to if he leans over to try and whisper something to a pony next to him. The position of the characters probably won't matter to the characters that'll address the summit at large, but characters like Dawnguard likely won't be speaking up, because he's more the listener/follower type. Meaning any posts I make for him will probably be limited to him whispering to nearby ponies or utilizing the message relay system.

Then Agile shall claim the other end of the table, directly opposite from Celestia.  Making the head and the host of the summit sitting at the heads of the table.

Psss...can u make the table an oval?

I knew where Pummel was sitting, but didn't know about Wildflower and Agile. Thanks for the info!

Yeah, I can make it oval shaped. I'll have something thrown together in an hour or so, after I eat.

Yeah, that's kinda what I wanted a seating arrangement for too. What if somepony decided to whisper something to someone else, and then they turned out to be on the other end of the table?

Would be pretty weird, wouldn't it? x3

xsjDvHo.png

I tried to pick the seating naturally, based off of which characters were talking with each other in the initial posts, but a lot of them just sat in a seat. So the seating is pretty arbitrary. If anyone has a specific request on where they wanted their character to sit, let me know.

I believe Scootalux is next, followed by Firefoxx, followed by Zeig.

Then, if I'm following posting order correctly...

LunarRelic
Bellosh
Imagination
Arcus

Moonshine Theleocat
Quillhart

FULL LIST

Lyi
Starswirlthebearded
DerpRavener

MidnightMask
PrinceoftheNight

Scootalux

Firefoxx
Zeig
LunarRelic
Bellosh
Imagination
Arcus

Moonshine Theleocat
Quillhart

Also: Yay table!

Next to Midnight and Starbreeze? Nice! I can't wait to see what this summit brings forth! I think it will be an EPIC summit! Eh? Okay bad pun attempts aside... I rate that seating chart 11/10. I am not next to any super big pony so no worries about choking!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived