The Changing of Guards (Calling all Royal Equestrian Guards!)

Yeah I had both open in my browser tab and then I thought I had posted this one first but when I realized I had the wrong tab I tried to remove it but I couldn't That was my bad.

Yes, because we did have a post order.  It was have been more efficient for you to have posted it, let me update the post order, then for you to post.

To add:  Ya know what...let's just forget the post order...no one is really following it, so I'll just update it after the first rounds of posts.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I just realize we have a whooping 13 members for this rp!  This is the largest-scale rp I've ever attempted to conduct or organize!

((I really do hope it stays alive until it finishes...))

Hope there is still room… in this growing summit.

Captain Star Breezer

Mare, Unicorn

Known for a life-long dedication bringing her years of experience, and capability of adapting strategies and her soldiers on the fly. She is the CO of the “Dragoon” unit.

Branch: Royal Equestrian Army

Opinions:

The REM has been successful many times in the past and recently. The guards are still able to adapt to new threats. However, there’s only so much that can be realistically done. And only so much can be done when faced with an incredibly powerful magical threat. You can only do the best you can when faced with that.

But didn't you say in your app that he was retires? I go by that.

No what it said was this, I highlighted the parts in red:

Description: A maroon unicorn with a smoky grey mane highlighted red with his horn sticking through short and normally somewhat messy. Emerald green eyes. His cutie mark is a moon with a book titled in rune like text. his tail is short and neatly groomed sharing a color like his mane.

What branch of the Royal Equestrian Army does your OC belong to? He belonged to the Army but left as a researcher for Canterlot. However he is still marked as an inactive member as he will return if ever needed.

What position does your OC uphold? Currently inactive he was a simple guard normally tasked with guarding key locations or helping with the paperwork. He will still go up to Canterlot from time to time by the request of his commander to help out. Though they never really met.

What opinions does your OC have on previous attacks on Equestria? With the recent events Lunar has been under the impression that the REA could use more on the terms of military intelligence. Even writing multiple possible ways and sending it to the REA.

That... was the hardest friggen post I have ever had to write for this forum. As in... writing an angry military personel who's put some serious amount of time, blood, sweat and tears into the land she loved... while screaming at people for many years. Doing that while keeping profanity down to an acceptable level was the hardest part @_@.

I think I did well.

And sorry for her being so angry :P, she just had to reschedule a LOT of things in the matter of a few days.

Punk might be pushing it a little too far :P.

Celestia might stop Breezer from doing anything to Agile Speeds (Breezer likely won't do anything in the first place), That is just common bickering in the military world. Though I highly doubt Celestia would protect Punk after the fact. XD.

It's alright.  I actually find it quite an addition to our summit-the same way why Celestia invited the Mane 6 to the Grand Galloping Gala (to make it more eventful).

Anywho-I'm currently sick, so post might come in a few days after I recover from this horrible fever.

It's alright.  I actually find it quite an addition to our summit-the same way why Celestia invited the Mane 6 to the Grand Galloping Gala (to make it more eventful).

Gen. Pummel won't see things that way though, and honestly, Punk's RPer will be disappointed if the General goes easy on Punk. Boy, will Pummel severely discipline Punk.... and his entire platoon. :D

Archived