The Changing of Guards (Calling all Royal Equestrian Guards!)

Okay!  Sorry, my notifications got a little wiry again and I didn't realize that someone replied to this thread.

As for the next round of posts, we'll follow the in-between of a debate and a Model United Nations Conference (because both are fun!).

I'll talk with StarswirltheBearded, but I think the next few rounds will go somewhere like this:

Each character explains their thoughts on the topic.  

The cross-examination/moderated caucas/the 'debate' part of a debate (no post order).  With this, characters must come onto a general compromise on the topic and decide what to do for future attacks on Equestrian.

Agile presents conclusion and final compromise created by all characters to Celestia.

Celestia gives her thoughts on it and concludes the event.

sound good?

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, would anyone complain if I got Captain Shining Armour and Flash Sentry to make an appearance for the next round?

*They will only be staying for the next round and the next round alone.  They will not partake in the other rounds of posts (for the sake of maintaining some order and sanity).

I can contribute a Flash Sentry cameo myself, if necessary. No promises on Shining Armor however; none of his RPers are reliably active in WoE. If you want to bring in Shiny that badly, you'll have to beg another player to apply for him.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2016 at 3:21 AM, Bellosh said:

I can contribute a Flash Sentry cameo myself, if necessary. No promises on Shining Armor however; none of his RPers are reliably active in WoE. If you want to bring in Shiny that badly, you'll have to beg another player to apply for him.

Well, I can beg RiverHippo...we have a thread going on in another rp.  

Starswirl replied...right?  My notifications still don't show up for this thread, and for the actual rp.  Strange...

Where would an EPIC member fit into that?  I wouldn't mind not being up soon, I'm already behind on a bunch of threads, but I would like to know either way so I can keep track of everything I need to do.

Yep!  I have no idea where an EPIC member would fit in...perhaps with the same rank as a Captain?

I think LunarRelic should be next-just based on the fact that his OC is no longer an active member of the REA.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2016 at 11:11 PM, LunarRelic said:

Huh? It was my turn? Why didn't I get a notification?

I notified you many times.  I posted (twice?) onto your status and once on this thread.  Bellosh also posted on your status a while back to tell you that you were next to post.  

10 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

I notified you many times.  I posted (twice?) onto your status and once on this thread.  Bellosh also posted on your status a while back to tell you that you were next to post.  

Well thats weird...I guess I'll just have to wait till my turn comes back around.

Archived