Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Greenish

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Grey/ Spikey

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: a Puzzle Piece

Physique: Skinny, Meek

Origin: Canterlot

Roleplay Type: Mane

Motivation: Jokes, Solving Puzzles, Exploring.

Character Summary:

Survey is a rather optimistic colt who always tries to find a oppertunity to make a joke, even in the worst situations. He is a rather weak unicorn as all he is only know with the basics of magic. He doesn't use magic as much as other unicorns as he tries to know what normal ponies feel like.

He's an avid learner and can think of solutions rather quickly. He often does a lot of research for Brazil Nut and other people on several things. He is always trying to get the best out of every situation. When he gets nervous he is known to solve a (Rubix) Puzzle Cube, the more nervous, the faster he can solve it.

He grew up with two average parents playing alot puzzles and studying hard. He was bullyed alot and tried to avoid the bullies wich was very hard for him to do. He was also know to have solved a (Rubix) Puzzle Cube under 3 minutes wich suprised alot of the ponies in his class. He then tried to solve more and more puzzles wich kept amazing everyone in his class. He was then offered a puzzle, wich consisted of a million pieces wich he began trying to solve. It took him 2 days to make the whole puzzle wich resulted in him getting his cutie mark.

Some years after that he got his Cutie Mark he was approached by Dr Brazil Nut, as he was know to have alot of knowledge of archaelogy and know to be good with solving puzzles. He needed an assistant to come with him on expedtitions . And, as he needed a job and he had heard that he was planning on going on expeditions he was okay with it. Since then he has been at most of the expiditons of the doctor and has always looked after his back. He stopped fearing the dangers of the travels and tried to make every expedition as good as possible. As he is still young, he is know to look like a unexperenced traveler, he knows alot about the dangers wich he usually checks before taking part in an expedition and how to solve puzzles.

He is known for getting rather nervous around filly's and other ponies, wich mostly results in him blushing and using his Rubix Cube. He isn't a smooth-talker like his boss and has a lot trouble talking to filly's wich often results in akwards situations. He is often jealous of his bosses dates.

321323213213331111111ko.jpg

I like this application. My only issue is with the name Rubix Cube, as that is a brand name for the Eighties toy; I would just change it to Cube Puzzle, or Complex Cube Puzzle, or Color Cube Puzzle, and say it is like a Rubix Cube for reference. Other than that one minor requested change, everything here is good. ;)

I like this application. My only issue is with the name Rubix Cube, as that is a brand name for the Eighties toy; I would just change it to Cube Puzzle, or Complex Cube Puzzle, or Color Cube Puzzle, and say it is like a Rubix Cube for reference. Other than that one minor requested change, everything here is good. :)

Will do, and thanks.