Fashion Fair (hosted by Duchess le Chandelier and Rarity)

Lyipheoryia

Currently 5 stalls. Still taking more! 

Hello everypony and everybrony,
This is the executive invitation for the annual Manehattan Fashion and Couture Fair. It is welcome to designers, fashion gurus, or anypony with a love for the art of all experience. Please inquire with questions or comments below, and rsvp today!

RSVP Form:
Name:

Guests:
(state number of guests and names of guests)

Stall:
(state stall name, what the stall sells, and any storefront related to the stall)

Extra Information:

RSVP Form Example:
Name:
Duchess le Chandelier (aka Candles)

Guests:
None

Stall:
-The Duchess, les artistiquement magnifiques œuvres de tissue
-sells high-class fine cloths and fabrics for the best designers in the city (for a high price of bits, as well)
-A stall selling on behalf of The Duchess, the high-class infamous designer store for dresses and fabrics

Extra Information:
-She is basically deaf (without her hearing aids)

As advertised, I will be playing Rarity in this little fashion fair event. Feel free to sign up if you want to RP with us. Should be fun.

Name: Rarity

Guests: None for now (This might be able to be negotiated if someone wanted to play cast and have an excuse to turn up.)

Stall: Rarity will be manning her own little Canterlot Boutique stall for a while, but will be wandering around and letting some hired help take over as well.

Extra Information: None.

I will join! Lyi invited me :3 Also, I will be able to post every now and then since this wil require longer posts...

OC:

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20935-golden-beryl-ready/

Name:

Golden Beryl

Guests:

2 guests, a worker (random pony) of her shop and a night guard called Darkness Knight, fulfilling a favor to her (OC of mine)

Stall:

Golden jewels exhibit. Her assistant will take care of the stand and she will be roaming around. She sells jewels and it is one of the most used yet less known by name trade mark.

Extra Information:

The night guard as a guest is just to take care of the stand, and he is off duty.

Golden is an ex- super model of quite some name, but somewhat forgotten

Name: 'Gilded Lilly' (Valen Orange)

Guests: 0.

(state number of guests and names of guests)

Stall:
- "Gilded Galore"
- Sells some hoof-made dresses and outfits made by Valen under the guise of Gilded Lilly, filly fashion model.
- Aimed at fillies.

Name:

Midnight Mask

Guests:

None

Stall:

-Nothing but a backpack full of prototypes, models, and business cards

Extra Information:
-Midnight is here to speak to more traditional designers to see if they could make use of her masks in their fashion designs, as well as take in the show

Just for sake of clarity, could we all keep to some form of posting order?  I'll pm Steel for a reply, but I found that things can get a bit out of hand if there is no relative posting order.

Steel has assured me that his/her post will come definitely after New Year. I suppose we could continue in the pattern of Midnight, Zealot, Me, Princey. The only reason why Princey is last is because he was first to interact with the former three of us, and we haven't had a chance to react yet.

Just for sake of clarity, could we all keep to some form of posting order?  I'll pm Steel for a reply, but I found that things can get a bit out of hand if there is no relative posting order.

Well... yeah. Heh. First posts will set the order. 

Alright...I don't believe he/she'll reply until after the new year, though...special treat if she/he does!  I shall be patient...something I am apparently not very good at :(

Archived