Here ye, Here ye:

The Two Queens:

The Most Honourable Queen Cerali of the Changelings

The Most Honourable Queen Lyipheoryia Stertlings (in which Queen is part of my name, not a title)

Have allotted a period of time from their (not so) busy schedules to answer any question bestowed by their (not) subjects. 

The most (un)necessary rules:

Any question for the honourable Canterlot user Queen Lyi shall be noted in this colour scheme.

Any question for the honourable OC's of Canterlot user Queen Lyi shall be noted in this colour scheme.

Any question for the honourable Canterlot user Queen Cerali shall be noted in this colour scheme.

Any question for the honourable OC's of Canterlot user Queen Cerali shall be noted in this colour scheme.

Any questions designated for both honourable Queens to answer shall be noted in this colour scheme.

So~go ahead, our fellow (not)subjects!  Our answers are in the wake of your questions!

To both illustrious Queens, long may they reign, et al.

Why are changeling OCs so very popular? On many RP sites I've ventured to, there are often more changelings then ponies (well, discounting Alicorns)!

Also, I'm looking to expand my roster of OCs, maybe something for the free for all- any suggestions for some kind of pony (or other creature) you'd like to do an RP with?

I think people like having Changeling OC's because they are very illustrious and adaptable.  They can play as whatever character you'd like, have both magic and flight, and seem easy to play.  Many people like to play them because, as said before, they are easy.  You only need one app, and the possibilities are endless.  Most don't study too much on Changelings, but I had a good friends that gave me a very in-depth analysis on Changeling biology (through study of ants).  I can definitely pm the study to you if you are interested.

I chose to have a Changeling OC because I think Candles was the first OC I ever came up with.  In fact, it was her design that encouraged me to join FimFiction, which led me to participation with fellow fandom members-and finally, forums like Canterlot!

I wouldn't mind rping with an alicorn that IS NOT OP.

I like:

Talking to my online friends (Cerali, obviously, Princey, Noedig, and many many more)

Discussing forum topics

Play forum games

Going on the Chit-Chat section

Responding to everyone's status posts

Reading blog posts

Basically everything Canterlot has to offer!

So, do you think there's a pony Bill O'Reilly, if so, who is it?

What is the color scheme?

Just...nevermind.

So tell me...do you have a father?

Jnormaldude-please follow colour coding.  It is very confusing to determine who your questions are directed towards.

Jnormaldude-please follow colour coding.  It is very confusing to determine who your questions are directed towards.

(Oh, sorry, I thought that meant something else. I have many regrets.)

umm...... yes, I believe so. well, I will in WoE once I join, that is

Did he ever take you to the city

nope. my dad never did that

Well mine did, and he said "Son when you grow up would you be the leader of the broken the beatened and the damned because one day I'll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the Black Parade"

Archived