I think it's because some users don't have a color option, I could just label what kind of question I'm asking.

That works, I guess.  But the colour option should work on any device.  If you are on mobile and don't see it, select the "full version" button at the bottom of the page.  Otherwise, it should show up in both PC and laptop and tablet.

That works, I guess.  But the colour option should work on any device.  If you are on mobile and don't see it, select the "full version" button at the bottom of the page.  Otherwise, it should show up in both PC and laptop and tablet.

It is on full, I always put it on full, but still..... No colors.

So, most of the rulers of Equestria go with the title of Princess, rather than Queen.

Why did you choose the title Queen?

What or who are you Queens of?

If you were to be stripped of your titles, what occupation would you go into?

I chose the title queen because it is customary for changeling leaders to do so.

I am queen of my hive.

if I was stripped of my title..... I would probably become a secretary. *shivers*

Why did you choose the title Queen?
Queen is not my title.  It's part of my name.  Queen Lyipheoryia Stertlings of Eternity.  I don't know, I just never really considered it a title.
What or who are you Queens of?
It's a name.  But-I do call myself "of Eternity".
If you were to be stripped of your titles, what occupation would you go into?

Ugh...well...like I said, it's just a name.  I'm veering towards the science field.

Archived