MLP Forums

Lyipheoryia

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

I'm thinking of joining EP as well...how is it?  I haven't followed on it in a while, considering my PC lags really hard whenever I go onto the site :(.

It's a friendly little place. I don't really browse around enough to know just how active it is, but it's probably pretty decent.

No real experiences with the staff there, so I don't know how they roll. But still, if a lot of us are on there, there must be something pretty charming about it~

18 minutes ago, ToothpasteThy said:

It's a friendly little place. I don't really browse around enough to know just how active it is, but it's probably pretty decent.

No real experiences with the staff there, so I don't know how they roll. But still, if a lot of us are on there, there must be something pretty charming about it~

There's also a fair amount of sinning on us there, sadly.  

Fear not, I am forever more loyal to Canterlot!  

Really though...C-lot and EP seem to be the only good active forums around now...

I'm really only ON this one but I might check out EP? It sounds cool!

I attempted to make a MLP RP site that literately never got anywhere because only like 2-3 people joined and they never did anything. Was a bit of a darker concept hehe. Mildly grimdark themed.

19 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

There's also a fair amount of sinning on us there, sadly.  

Fear not, I am forever more loyal to Canterlot!  

Really though...C-lot and EP seem to be the only good active forums around now...

FYI...

Candy Star (Flying Colors) the person who got banned here is on there. Plus me. So there's that too.

I hope you can handle that much "controversy"

3 hours ago, LostSanity said:

FYI...

Candy Star (Flying Colors) the person who got banned here is on there. Plus me. So there's that too.

I hope you can handle that much "controversy"

I know Flying Colors...he was one of my first online friends here XD before he got banned.  Nice to be able to say "hi" to him again.  

You...I don't really care to much about your controversial opinions.  You're going to have them, wherever you are.  I don't control what goes on inside your head-and it's nice to see from more than one side of the fandom :)

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, ToastScience said:

I was on MLP Forums but I'm looking for smaller places to join where I can know more people.

Smaller places:

The only other forum I know of that isn't too secluded, too quiet/dying/dead: Everypony.com

A small forum: Ponytheaters.co.uk

Also, Canterlot.com is good.  I'd highly recommend that one.

• 2 weeks later...

For the record: cross-pollination of users is quite welcome. I only say this because I've seen a few comments that not being "loyal" to Canterlot is a bad thing. Sign up and use whatever sites you please.

We do tend to get specific types of users from other sites -- my personal favorite are the users that post something like "Hi everyone I'm new! I was banned from X site! Nice to meet you!" C'mon now, really? :scared:

Hm, I haven't been an active member of any pony forum except this.  Didn't feel I had the time, but I might start branching out once my schedule stabilizes. 

3 hours ago, PrinceBlueblood said:

Hm, I haven't been an active member of any pony forum except this.  Didn't feel I had the time, but I might start branching out once my schedule stabilizes. 

It's a little...late, if I'm allowed to say, to branch out.

That was my goal for the last few months or so-and all the sites I've found are either:

(a) dead

(b) dying

(c) with only a small population a really close-knit members and not quite welcoming of new members into the cliche

(d) really, really big population (like MLPForums, FimFiction, etc)

Yeah, I think the pony fandom has died down quite a bit. That's not a bad thing. I know I was obsessed for a few years. Now, I still like ponies, but it's okay to move on and like other things too. Pony brought people together with common interests, and it's those common interests that create the bonds of friendship that extrapolate beyond the cartoon show.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived