Teaser for S6.

VGAddict

At least it didn't have you-know-who in there.

It was good to see but there was no date so we'll just have to keep on waiting.

• 1 month later...

A new one was posted... and...

Starlight?

That's... just... great... (not...)

Well... what am I supposed to do now? I NEVER WANTED TO SEE HER EVER AGAIN. Because she's NOT REDEEMED.

Hmm... well...

Hmm...

I really don't want to leave the fandom...

Hmm...

The teaser did look good otherwise. Maybe the premier will be good enough to the point where NOT REDEEMED character can just be ignored?

That's what I'm hoping for at this point. :roll:

Other than that I'm glad to see it's starting even earlier. This month even!! :-o

*The Encounter plays because apparently I'm a villain now*

THAT'S RIGHT AWAY YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*throws bombs at everyone*

:mad:

And the Academy Award for overreacting goes toooooo.

But seriously, there's no need for this much salt over Starlight being in the opener. Everyone knew it was going to happen. Why not let her have a chance at redemption then. Perhaps the redemption at the end was rushed, but so was Discords some people say. But even now he still is tricksy and sneaky. Redemption (regardless of happy song and dance numbers) isn't an over night thing. I would assume that they're not going to give Starlight a one way ticket to perfectsville, but rather have her struggle with consequences of her actions.

So, the teal deer is, wait and see what happens before whining about one character you dislike showing up again.

While I'm a little disappointed that I won't be able to share baby timing like I did with the baby announcement episode, I am excited to hear that we will be getting new episodes soon.  Let's just hope we don't see another wife javelin throw right after Cadance gives birth.  Based on the new baby's size, I'm wondering if Flurry Heart is a C-section baby.

Since I'm due in May, it will be nice to watch some new episodes while folding little clothes and getting ready for my son to get here.  I'm sure it will be a little trickier to see new episodes between new parental responsibilities.  

20 hours ago, Dubstep said:

And the Academy Award for overreacting goes toooooo.

But seriously, there's no need for this much salt over Starlight being in the opener. Everyone knew it was going to happen. Why not let her have a chance at redemption then. Perhaps the redemption at the end was rushed, but so was Discords some people say. But even now he still is tricksy and sneaky. Redemption (regardless of happy song and dance numbers) isn't an over night thing. I would assume that they're not going to give Starlight a one way ticket to perfectsville, but rather have her struggle with consequences of her actions.

So, the teal deer is, wait and see what happens before whining about one character you dislike showing up again.

Yeah... no.

What she did was unforgivable. Sorry but it just is. Plus she got ABSOLUTELY NO PUNISHMENT FOR IT. Which only made it WORSE.

Discord has had 2 FULL seasons to show he's "redeemed" and he's not either. I don't see how this will be any different.

At this point, King Sombra got a better redemption in the comics then this dictatorship **** did.

That's just how I feel. Like or don't. But you have to accept it because I'm allowed to have my opinion whether you like the opinion or not or agree with it or not.

So there you go.

The more I learn about S6, the less excited I am.

Honestly, I'm close to just dropping the show.

I feel you. I really do. I also understand as well.

The difference is that I'm giving S6 a chance because I'm hoping it's still enjoyable by ignoring NOT REDEEMED characters.

Either way it's up to you man.

*throws more bombs*

THAT'S RIGHT AWAY YOU GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

On 3/6/2016 at 4:49 PM, LostSanity said:

The difference is that I'm giving S6 a chance because I'm hoping it's still enjoyable by ignoring NOT REDEEMED characters.

Is there anything the show could do that would make you consider Starlight redeemed? This is by no means argumentative. I'm asking purely out of curiosity. :blush:

19 hours ago, CaptainMcDerp said:

Is there anything the show could do that would make you consider Starlight redeemed? This is by no means argumentative. I'm asking purely out of curiosity. :blush:

To be honest... I have no idea.

I thought I'd go ballistic if Cadence & Shining's kid ended up being an alicorn but I overlooked it because the kid was too freaking cute to hate.

I suppose anything is possible.

However... if I had to take a guess...

I'd say absolutely nothing.

:unsure:

Archived