Avatar: Legend of Blaze (Open-3 slots)

SymphonicFire

(I think the previous versions of this RP has died, so I'm making a new one)

tumblr_m38amv0YoS1r9ti8b.gif

This roleplay is going to be a crossover between MLP and Legend of Korra. Still thinking about whether we will roleplay as ponies or humans, so that can be discussed when we have everyone. (I find anthro creepy, sorry about that). Some knowledge of Avatar is recommended. :catbug:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

App form

Name:

Element:

Appearance:

Personality:

Fighting style(optional):

My app

Name: Chromatic Blaze

Element: Water, Earth, Fire (Avatar)

Personality: Chrome is a very happy-go-lucky type of pony. He can get very loud when he talks and his mood changes very often. He doesn't like to lose and is a clueless type.

0nyocGP.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avatar(water): Chromatic Blaze (Symphonic Fire)

Earth: Skyzipper (RainbowDaringDash)

Fire:

Tech:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope to get some joiners :catbug:

tumblr_m2pybgOolT1rs30kho1_500.gif

Definitely joining this if you'ed let me Fire!!! I think im going to take.... Probably fire. Il make a char sometime soon, just in the middle of doing a few things!!!

Edit

Here is the char i shall use

Name: Sky

Element: Fire

Appearance: Signature. His cutie mark is under my rp log. His eyes are a reddish pink.

Personality: Skyzipper is very shy around new people but extremely loyal to his friends. He enjoys hanging out with friends, loves to have fun, loves to joke around with pranks and mess around with jokes

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2016 at 4:22 PM, ChillCherry said:

Is this still open? I would love to join

Whoops! Sorry for the very very late reply! 

Yes it is still open! We're just slow on getting joiners.

Archived