BlueBlaze (Private)

SymphonicFire

Chromatic Blaze was wandering  around at the docks. A friend of his had practiced his fortune telling on him earlier that day, saying that something would happen to him if he went there. Chrome eagerly went to see if it came true because he believed in that stuff. Maybe it was a prank, but he didn't mind. Chrome was rather fond of them and was always a good sport. 

He stopped walking and looked around. Nothing happening yet. He smiled and raised his hoof in the air shouting, "I know this is a prank! You can come out now!" 

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Hey you! Get down from there!" Blue yelled to a pony that was up high in the main sail of her ship. They were supposed to be off duty today, and she wanted to spend her free time the best she could, as she hadn't had one in quite a while!

"Ugh..." she finally said after she had dealt with the pony. She walked off her ship, the HMS Hyperion and walked around the docks, smiling a bit. She looked somewhat adorable, and her uniform made her look even more, but almost everypony knew not to deal with her, as she could get... hard to talk to. Will that ever change? Her crew members doubt it, but all this only knew the ponies she worked with.

As she walked, she noticed a stallion yelling at... something.
"Hey, sir! You alright?" She asked Chrome as she walked over to where he was. What a day...

A mare walked up to him and his face immediately flushed red with embarrassment. "Oh heheh, I'm totally fine. Sorry about that" he said as he rubbed the back of his head. "I thought one of my friends were hiding to prank me, but I guess it was just my imagination" 

"A... prank?" Blue said a bit confused to the stallion, even more at the sudden blush. Why was he?

Must be the embarrasment of her sudden apperance. 

"Makes sense." She said. "That is the real reaaon you are here?" She then asked.

Chrome put his hoof to his chin and looked up. "I came here because I was helping that friend with his fortune-telling hobby. He said something was going to happen to me if I went to the docks. That's why I started to think I was getting pranked" 

"A... forune telling pony?" She asked as with a curiose tone before she started laughig. 

"Really?" She said, gigglih adorably. "Oh boy..." ahe said as she slowed down. 

"You should know that nut that much happens in here." She added after a moment.

She smiled softly. "Well, guess you fall into it~" she said smiling to him. 

"Oh, and what is your name, by the way? Just a formality~" she then said. "I am Captain Blue Tide, of the HMS Hyperion." She said with a small grin

She smiled and shook his hoof. Even her fur was soft. 

"Indeed I am~" she said smiling. 

"Now, allow.me to buy you a drink, since you fell into a prank." She then said, giggling some more

"Is that so? Then I'd better not make you angry" Chrome chuckled. The waitress came back with their drinks and went away as soon as she had put them on the table. Chrome grinned as he took a sip from his cup.

Chrome smiled and sipped from his cup again. "I have to go to the bathroom, excuse me" he said as he suddenly got up and walked to the store owner and gave him something, before going to the bathroom.

Archived