MLP/Halo: Rising Rebellion

Shadowbolt0

Back at the pelican, the medics asked Sol to sit down. One of them sat beside Sol, giving the Spartan a warm smile ""Ma'am...I've got news, from high command...You're being promoted to Warrant Office, effective immediallty. Additionally, you're being attached to Spartan Delta 116, 'Sky', also effective immediallty. However, if you'd like, we can have you brought back to the ship for medical purposes...d-do you understand ma'am?"

Cryie returned, a sheepish grin on her face "S-sorry, but I couldn't not get excited. If I know my pelicans like I do, then I can give you a time frame, about an hour ago, when the code was swapped. Should make those air-heads pay me for this...go track that bird down"

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky returned the smile when she left, waving her off. He hoped she would be recommended for duty again, he knew if he had time he would give her a good recommendation, she had earned it after the hell she just went through. He turned back to Cryie, paying attention to what she was saying. The only part he really took full notice of was how long ago the code had been swapped. He sighed, nodding.

"Well, it seems i have no choice now, il see you later, i have a runaway ODST to find..." He said, a little cheer in his voice, though it was notably sarcastic. He put himself back into Overwatch. "Any idea of where i should start?"

Sol was shocked. She sat there with her mouth agape.  After everything she did. After how many people she put in danger with her recklessness. She was promoted!? She closed her mouth and then gave a small nod before exhaling and leaning back. She needed to heal a bit more before going back to her new command. 

"Delta you're asking me to find a needle in a haystack here...From what i'm looking at, the bird went south...and the IFF swapped, the bird seemed to have landed at, an old power facility. According to the data we've got, the power facility used to help power the MAC cannons during the war. I'll call in a pelican, with a team of ODST's as back-up. Gather your team, Sol, and get moving..."

The medic frowns at Sol's reaction, but returns to her clip board "From what we've put together, your body suffered multiple burns of various levels, mostly 3rd degree burns. We recognise that Spartan Command will probably order you into combat, but we're willing to pull doctors orders and force your Spartan team to R'n'R...Your decision Spartan..."

Archived