Which, in your opinion, is the best episode of the entire show?

Amending Fences was my favorite episode when it came out. It was awesome to see Twilight go back to see her old friends. And also awesome to get to gloat to all my friends about calling 'Colgate' 'Minuette' all the time. They thought I was crazy, but I was right! I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!

But the Crusaders of the Lost Mark came along, and it actually made me tear up with astonished joy. I'm such a sucker for that kind of thing ;u;

Also, apple-parents headcannon fodder everywhere! 6-9

So yeah. Crusaders of the Lost Mark followed by Amending Fences.

I think I liked Crusaders of the Lost Mark the most...

but the S5 Premiere and Finale were really good, as well.  I can see lots of possible plot, story, and character development from the whole "Our Town", "Fallout Equestria", etc.. schemes.

I'd have to rewatch them all to be sure, which I sadly don't have time for at the moment, but my tentative favorite is Do Princesses Dream Of Magic Sheep?.

It has some fun imagery, a neat central concept with the dream creature, and then I enjoyed the bait-and-switch they did with the moral.

I'm going to have to go with a tie here between Lesson Zero and Luna Eclipsed.

The former, let's face it, it was our first look at Twilight just... being absolutely crazy, it's given me personally a few rather memorable moments of the series.

The latter was our first true look at Luna - and again, memorable in my book, if only for the entertaining moments where Luna thought the old ways of speech still worked...

There's been several very good episodes as of late - Crusaders of the Lost Mark, the S5 Finale... I can only hope S6 turns out to be just as good, if not better.

I am SOOOO tossed up between Cheese Sandwich's episode(IDR the name LOL) and Slice of Life. I REALLY liked Slice of life. Like A LOT. But Cheese Sandwich is one of my all time favorites tbh. SO HARD TO CHOOSE. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have three that I can't choose between (technically four, but whatever)

Season 2 episode 1 and 2 (they follow the same overarching plot so it counts to me)

pinkie pride

inspiration manifestation (which is weird because it's a spike episode. Also I hope I got the titles of the episodes correct, I don't really pay attention to them)

Whichever episode had 'This Day Aria' in it.

...Bet you can't guess why.

I'm a sucker for Disney-like villain songs.

WAIT WAIT! Edit!

Hearth's Warming Tail took my heart for the songs.

Green Isn't Your Color is a personal favorite.  I love how maturely they handled jealousy.  Rather than going the jealous sabotage stereotype, they show a more broad side of someone jealous trying to show support in spite of her feelings.  Also, since I'm a professional photographer/videographer, I love Photo Finish.  

Archived