Random things I wonder about the world of Pone

FiniteZero

Just a little thread to speculate about random non-consequential stuff about the world of MLP:FiM. Feel free to ask your own questions as well.

What would cider made from Zap Apples be like?

Do they use diluted rainbows for hot sauce?

Are there a lot of ponies with cutie marks in menial jobs, like factory worker or janitor, or are some ponies unable to get a job based on their special talent due to market oversaturation of sorts?

5 hours ago, FiniteZero said:

Just a little thread to speculate about random non-consequential stuff about the world of MLP:FiM. Feel free to ask your own questions as well.

Are there a lot of ponies with cutie marks in menial jobs, like factory worker or janitor, or are some ponies unable to get a job based on their special talent due to market oversaturation of sorts?

1. IDK

2. A high chance,hence them being tasted by pinkie pie and being incredibly spicy.

3.IDK

The Cider would probably taste like normal cider, maybe a little sweeter or with a hint of whatever Zap Apples taste like.  I highly doubt they make much cider from zap apples, solely because their main profits from the apples is via zap apple jam.

Y'all been hittin' the bottle again? :smug: I imagine zap apple cider might have a distinct kick to it, on account of the electric aspect. Maybe it'd make your mane stand up when you drink it or have some other strange and humorous effect, seeing as the apples are magical.

There's a thought. Rainbows are spicy. :!: They're a tangible substance in the universe of FiM, and with that time Pinkie tasted a rainbow... well, I'm not brave enough to put rainbows in my sandwiches. Let me know if you ever try it. :I

Cutie marks as a form of magical whatsit have some mysterious connotations, like how the name that parents give to their foals often relates to their life in some way. They are linked with destiny, and seem to represent what the pony is passionate about and who they intrinsically are. When I think about destiny, I think some measure of their lives are predetermined, and that all ponies reach self-actualisation at some point. I expect some ponies genuinely adore cleaning, or manufacturing things, while for others that sort of job just better fits their economic situation at the time, but I figure with destiny at play things will tend to work out for everypony eventually.

21 hours ago, FiniteZero said:

1. I'd say Zap Apple Cider is rainbow in color like the jam and has an sparkling taste as the apples are lightning struck.

2. I'd say so since Pinkie Pie, who loves her hot sauce, couldn't handle pure rainbows. Why they're spicy? No clue!

3. Cutie marks don't necessarily have to mean jobs. They do mean talents which I'd think could be applied to things like construction, factory work, janitor, etc. Like you're good at making sure things are neat and orderly so you can be an interior decorator or a janitor depending on what's available.

• 2 months later...

Does the female - to male ratio mean that Males have less rights and working funds? Are there stallion rights clubs?

why would Steven magnet be in an upstream river far from the sea where food will not be as plentiful and he is at risk of being beached/drowned by freshwater flooding?

Does the mirror pool break the laws of matter conservation or is water converted into pinkie mass?

• 8 months later...
On 5/27/2016 at 1:44 AM, Polyblank said:

Does the female - to male ratio mean that Males have less rights and working funds? Are there stallion rights clubs?

why would Steven magnet be in an upstream river far from the sea where food will not be as plentiful and he is at risk of being beached/drowned by freshwater flooding?

Does the mirror pool break the laws of matter conservation or is water converted into pinkie mass?

The Equestrians don't seem to care about gender, so no one needs any protection, or have fewer rights.  Being a stallion in Equestria is probably like being left-handed here : no one claims 'this is a job only a RIGHT HANDER can do !!!', nor goes out of their way to make life difficult for the lefties.

Maybe Stephen was just passing through ?

When magic is involved, the laws of physics merely become easily ignored suggestions.  At best.

• 7 months later...

Archived