Camp Half Blood-Heroes of Equestira (sign-ups/OOC discussion)

SymphonicFire

giphy.gif

Yup you heard me! A crossover between the Percy Jackson series and MLP! We will be roleplaying as ponies and this would take place in Neigh York (see what I did there)

I know this has been done before (thanks Bluelight), but I did miss this crossover very much which is why I want it rolling again.

I'm not really strict when it comes to greek mythology, so you can be a child of Artemis (a virgin goddess)

-Some knowledge of the Percy Jackson series and/or Greek mythology is recommended.

-I don't think we'll have someone playing as a child of one of the big three (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

App form: 

Name:

God parent:

Claimed?:

Appearance:

Weapon:

Fighting style:

Personality:

My app

Name: Eclipse

Goddess parent: Nyx

Claimed: Yes

Weapon: Eclipse uses a halberd with the blade made out of stygian iron and a shaft of celestial bronze which she had received from her mother. It also has a butt shaped like a spear head also made from stygian iron. When she isn't using her halberd, it collapses and splits into her hairclips.

Fighting style: Eclipse isn't good with long nor short range attacks, which is why she prefers to use a halberd in battle. Her weapon allows her to attack targets in-front and behind her

Personality: Eclipse is cold towards strangers and ponies she had just met. But once trust is built, she is friendly and caring. She tends to be blunt and gets to the point as she doesn't like to waste time avoiding the main point. Eclipse is also serious when it comes to serious matters. 

Others: Since her mother is Nyx, her conscience can go into people's dreams. She has tried to attack ponies in in her dreams, but it doesn't do anything but give them a nightmare. She is also able to fight better in the night as it clears her head of other problems.

(Second picture is to show you what the halberd looks like. The dude in the pic is another oc of mine)

eclipse_ref_by_symphonicfire-d7qffr5.pnggrim_chrysler_rwby_by_symphonicfire-d9ka

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Participants

1. Starshine-LunarDisplay

2. Checkmate-LunarDisplay

Name: Starshine

God parent: Eos, Goddess of the Dawn

Claimed?: Yes

Weapon: Rapier nicknamed Levànta Fos

fighting style: La Rapière des Sorel

Personality: Star is often a stern talker, and tends to be a little awkward. Once she knows you, she eases into friendship and is comfortable. She treats the younger kids like they're her siblings and will do anything to protect them. Star loves helping other ponies and even if she isn't well acquainted, she doesn't mind making other smile even if she is awkward.

wk_Z5s8d.png

AH_3340_1.png

Ω{Credit to Zieg for the lovely image of Starshine}Ω

Name: Neria Homes

God parent: Enyo-goddess of destruction, death, mass murder, war, etc.

Claimed?: Totally.

Appearance: Tall and langly.  Her coat, mane, and tail are straight, long and black.  She has one, long streak of vibrant, curly hair down her mane.  Her long mane hides her face, and she gives off a dark aura that frightens most near her.  Her eyes are black, her eyelashes camouflaging into her coat.  Her cutie mark is a life-like wound dripping blood.  Those unknowing of the image as her cutie mark would think that it is an actual wound.

Weapon: A double-tipped staff.  On one end is a spear-tip with a long, sword-like blade balancing the tip-on the other end is a torch.  The staff length in the middle can collapse, and she usually keeps the weapon in a pouch.

Fighting style: She prefers to stay silent and not fight unless necessary.  Because of her vigilance, she is often considered not much of a fighter.  However, when she does fight, she battles furiously and dangerously, often endangering the life of the other.  During her silence during battle, she prefers to wreak havoc to anything nearby, following her mother's footsteps as "destroyer of cities".

Personality: Cold, silent, an austere, she gives off an aura of horror and fear.  She rarely speaks or acts unless necessary, but when she does-she goes full-on in damage.  She likes to creep others out with her silent stare, and treats everypony the exact and same way-no matter if they're a friend, enemy, or family member.  She likes to keep her feelings inside, and pretends to care little about anything (although she really does care).

Other: She does not adore her mother or look up to Enyo as a role model of any sort.  Instead, she prefers to think analytical and play everything as business and politics.  She agrees with some actions that her mother takes, and disproves of others.  Despite seeming to be a 'alone' pony, she enjoys working in a team or as a group.  

Seems like no one else is joining so we can start. I'm still not sure about Lunar using 2 characters, but we can give it a go and see what happens :) 

I'll put up the thread soon! Until then, please app your second oc Lunar. Thanks!

Name: Checkmate 

God parent: Dolos, the god of Trickery.

Claimed?: No

Appearance: Checkmate has a pure white body and white wings with black tips. His mane is grey with black portions throughout his bangs and back left half of his hair. His tail is black and white down the middle, and he is short and skinny. His cutie mark is a playing card with half a heart and half a spade together.

Weapon: A mace named Aimatirí Bas.

Fighting style: He's a close range fighter that uses violent swings and swift bashes. He takes a little to retaliate back because his mace is heavy.

Personality: Check is quite two faced, he often acts sweet around other ponies, typically mares, and acts innocent and sweet until battle. During battle he's ruthless and tough, and doesn't take no for an answer.

5 minutes ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Unfortunately, I might have to back up from this one.  Trying to not use the computer due to my injured wrist.

I see. If you want to jump in once your wrist has recovered, you are welcome to do so :3 

Archived