Where did you get your profile image?

LunarRelic

Well another random question I have. I am a curious sort. Now I was curious as to where your profile image/picture/icon whatever you want to call it comes from? I will start. Mine is actually a drawing of Lunar Relic done on my computer via mouse. So is it the best in the world? No but for using a mouse? I'd say it's pretty good. So how about all of you? Where did your profile picture come from?

Sinful as it may sound, I cropped this from a picture I found on Google. I've had this picture for at least three years now for most of my social networking accounts especially because of how much I've made my only OC a part of my creative and internet life. I chose this picture after some searching, because I'm very fond of the way the hair and face are arranged. The hair style and general facial structure are all I decided to keep in my actual OC, which I found easier to do because of finding out how there is actually more than one character with the whole "X bangs" going on. I find that it's a nice touch to his largely expressive pair of blue eyes. Aside from that, I decided to ditch the goggles and change up his clothing scheme to what it is now: the black coat and all.

And that's my story. I hope you enjoyed it. c:

Currently? This is actually me with a hoodie on. It's actually the avatar I use for two other roleplaying sites I'm on (Mizahar, and Iwakuroleplay). Fun fact: My eyes and glasses were supposed to be visible, but the hood cast a pretty dark shadow over them and I never noticed until after the pic was taken. I actually think it looks pretty cool.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived