Guardians of Harmony cartoon.

Equestria Daily already posted the line would include 'an animated television series'

It's likely the fandom I'll join if it gets to the put where I can't get myself to watch the regular show anymore and leave the fandom because they're expecting people to forgive and like NOT REDEEMED character.

I don't think they expect anything from us.  Majority of us are perfectly fine with Starlight-it's just you.  Because majority of the fans are fine with her and support her redemption, Hasbro will continue making canon-stuff on her.

I am with the others I welcome the change. I mean it's no different than Sunset Shimmer...well kinda. Besides I like seeing Twilight being a teacher now much like how Celestia once was to her. Though I guess it isn't a surprise to see Twilight taking a role like that.

16 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

I don't think they expect anything from us.  Majority of us are perfectly fine with Starlight-it's just you.  Because majority of the fans are fine with her and support her redemption, Hasbro will continue making canon-stuff on her.

Well I don't and it certainly doesn't seem that way to me.

I've heard about the toon. Are we getting a season, or just specials like Equestria Girls?

Love this Discord figure. Kind of makes me want to see him return to the dark side.

Spoiler

be7NbnF.jpg

On 4/24/2016 at 6:58 PM, FiniteZero said:

We get it, you don't like Starlight.

I fail to see the Forum Rule that states I have to 'fall in line' with everyone else and like said character.

I never said you had to.

It just gets tedious when you essentially post the same thing each time.

There are other aspects to the franchise than that one character. We all know how you feel about it, and trying to change your mind on the subject would be futile and rather silly. But going around parading your distaste for the character even when it's not related to her is also rather silly.

I understand being so frustrated by something that it gives you a bit of tunnel vision towards it, I do, it's just that we don't need to be reminded of it again.

19 minutes ago, FiniteZero said:

I never said you had to.

It just gets tedious when you essentially post the same thing each time.

There are other aspects to the franchise than that one character. We all know how you feel about it, and trying to change your mind on the subject would be futile and rather silly. But going around parading your distaste for the character even when it's not related to her is also rather silly.

I understand being so frustrated by something that it gives you a bit of tunnel vision towards it, I do, it's just that we don't need to be reminded of it again.

True enough.

The sad part is this is likely going to cause me to not watch the show anymore/leave the fandom.

Well...

I'd say the actual chances are about 60/40.

Archived