So. Wanna brag about stuff you did in video games?

Here ya go. Have fun.

Today, I beat Super Mario Bros: Lost Levels.

Specifically, the Gameboy Color port in Super Mario Bros Deluxe.

On one hand, being able to save on every level makes lives almost meaningless. On the other hand, screen crunch.

Today, I wish I played League of Legends and owned all 20-something characters that I wanted.  I wish.

Yesterday, I played Blades of Brim and finally earned the highest-level earned character.  (Go me!)

Alright, let's get real. The only video game that matters in this world is Super Monkey Ball 2.

January 2, 2016: I beat the game. ALL of it. Not just that moderately easy last world on story mode, but all of the extra stages from the challenge modes.

Took me long enough to get good at the game though, yeesh. I've owned it for over ten years! TEN YEARS! Probably got distracted by a couple Need for Speeds and Mario Karts, which is a shame when I could have been perfecting my Monkey Ball skills. >.>

Now I gotta get the first Super Monkey Ball (despite everyone saying it isn't as good) so I can face more challenges on my journey to become a Monkey Ball master!

----My gaming achievement is automatically better than yours because GameCube----

Two years ago, I made my very first gaming music video of a series called Serious Sam. It wasn't the best music video compared to others, but I was so proud of it, and it at least had decent gameplay! My brother and I still play it to this day, and when we do, it's usually for the long-haul! I was playing a few minutes ago, as a matter of fact...

Of course, I can't show the video here because it has some intense gore...

Archived