Another Explanatory Required greeting

Roseblank

Hello!

After many days of nagging, My sibling has finally managed me to join the site.  I'm Roseblank, and I am pleased to be here in the wonderful world of Equestria.

I'm currently in my middle years as a teen, and I'm an experienced roleplayer and pixel artist. I enjoy many things, such as Team Fortress, reading, Orienteering and Star-gazing- and of course, ponies.

I'm Polyblank's Twin, and I usually roleplay with them. However, I'd like to get a chance with plenty of other folks, (because it gets tiring roleplaying with your siblings)  A little something to add is I've been looking at the site for some time, so I may know some of you quite well.

Hello my good Ma'am. Welcome to our wonderful establishment. would you like a cup of tea? I'm most sure you will enjoy it here.

Here at Canterlot, everyone has a smiling, happy face, full of laughter and cheer. Come and join the fun!

Oh and of course my lady, shall I get your chariot to away into the forums?

Greetings!

If my name's too much of a hand/mouthful, feel free to shorten it! Most popular names are "Thor" and "Thoren"; and compared to everyone else here, I'm pretty much a newbie, too!

I can definitely tell you that you will not regret a single moment of having joined us as Canterlot! From personal experience, I can tell you that everyone I've met has been fun, exciting, and interesting! I know you'll have a great time here!

Welcome to our little community! It's always nice to receive new people who are recommended by other existing members. If you ever want top chat or roleplay, then feel free to send me a message! I always enjoy meeting new people.

I hope you enjoy your stay to the fullest!

~ Your friendly neighborhood Angel. :D

WELCOME, ROSEBLANK!! 

Your twin has set a standard. I expect to laugh in at least six different ways by dawn! 

jk, it's great to see that you have decided to bring yourself here! I'm always happy to chat with anyone too, so don't hesitate to educate me on the ways of the guinea pig empire~ c:

lol, regular chatting and roleplay works too.

So please do have fun and enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you can enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show too if you can, S6 is ongoing. Have fun with all the RP's.

:smirk:

Just so you know... I'm apparently the 'controversial' member.

:unsure:

Archived