You want me to tolerate G3? No+no+you+dont.+idiot+_4953c110a9825017fb4ccefd13d10505.jpg

I despise G3 with a passion.

And just to clear things up, it is not because I haven't seen G3, it's because G3 didn't even try to make a quality show, they just slapped pink and rainbows on everything and half-witted the plot. It was basically "Oh little girls like this, find a way to put it in there."

It had "poor quality" written all over it. and plenty of these youtube bronies have judged G3 based on the episodes and movies they've seen (heck , Ponypokey even makes commentaries on G3, g2, and g1. And all they do is nitpick at how cheesy and bad it is.)

Guys, you're driving me insane.

There was no G2 show. There was a Friendship Gardens VIDEO GAME. There were repackaged episodes with the G2 style art on them, that were just G1 episodes, but no actual show for G2 MLP and the Friendship Gardens characters. And My Little Pony Tales is not G2. Same molds and toy style used with no break between = same generation. It was more like a spin off. A Joanie Loves Chachi for the main show, but with no characters shared.

I simply can't love and tolerate the past generations.

They're the whole reason why my family can't cope with the fact that I enjoy a show with 'My Little Pony' in the name.

I know that's a bit trivial, but that's how it goes. I can't stand the past generations because of how they've fogged up the ideals of quality and how any show can have it.

I'm sure the past generations are fine...except G 3.5....but you get what I mean. It just goes against my sensibilities to actually give any positive credit to them....

Sorry. :sniff:

Can't say I care for the previous generation shows. I don't 'hate' them. I reserve the word 'hate' for really important stuff. I hate being thrown into lava. I do not care for (Insert stuff I do not like). I hate being kicked in the face by an angry mule.

Still, I have three sisters, so I got to experience the previous generation MLP stuff. Not a fan, but If I have to say one thing nice about the show, they had really cool bad guys. They didn't fit in the show. Most looked like they should be bedeviling characters in an Ralph Bakshi animated film. There's such so many cool designs...I do hope we see a few of them pop up in this generation...

Oh I know that much my question was mostly about He Man.

According to the He-Man wiki page there was another He-Man cartoon in 2002 called He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, same name as the original cartoon and it apparently aired during Toonami. :smirk:

As for the older generations, I've never really liked their pony designs so I never really watched them or have had any reason to.

The last update of He-Man reminded me of the revamps of MLP and Thundercats. They took what was great about the original shows, tossed out all the rubbish and added 20% more awesome put in more great stuff and made it fun to watch. Shame the He-Man thing didn't last long. Loved how they handled Skeletor. Made him an dark elf who had his face burned off, killed and reanimated into a litch..While Adam was more "Captain Marvelish". He'd take the form of a dead barbarian when he held his magic sword so high..And the show was plenty darker..SIGH.

The last update of He-Man reminded me of the revamps of MLP and Thundercats. They took what was great about the original shows, tossed out all the rubbish and added 20% more awesome put in more great stuff and made it fun to watch. Shame the He-Man thing didn't last long. Loved how they handled Skeletor. Made him an dark elf who had his face burned off, killed and reanimated into a litch..While Adam was more "Captain Marvelish". He'd take the form of a dead barbarian when he held his magic sword so high..And the show was plenty darker..SIGH.

So are original He Man and Master of The Universe the only two He Man shows because I haven't seen any other shows before.

There was also the "NEW ADVENTURES OF HE-MAN" from the early 90's that everyone pretty much forgot about. It wasn't good at all..The animation wasn't bad, but it was generic..Could have been any action animeish toon.