The Greatest Minds in Equestria (OOC/Plan)

Thread link: Greatest Minds in Equestria

Okay so first of all title is a work in progress. Second the idea here is a grand convention for all of the greatest minds in Equestria. Anyone from researchers to analysis ponies. It's a convention to help promote and announce discoveries made all across Equestria. I am open to discuss and plan more about this. So far this is the list of what I would like to have in and what I need help with;

• A grand meeting
  • Princess Twilight's attendance (I would like to see it but it doesn't have to happen)
  • Other ideas that are pitched here

The other thing is I am only allowing a limited number of ponies to be in it. So far there are 10 spots (not counting mine). Also if whoever is RPing as Princess Twilight right now wants to join then they get a spot seperate from these other 10. So in total 12 ponies can be in this RP. The official Rp thread will be started when slots 2-5 are taken.

1. Lunar Relic
  2. Starlight Glimmer (lyipheoryia)
  3. Rabi (Pyro)
  4. Wrench Works (FiniteZero)
  5. Voronoi Fractal/Java (moonshinetheleocat)
  6. Open
  7. Open
  8. Open
  9. Open
  10. Open
  11. Open

Attention: the RP thread is now up and active there is no posting order so please post to your convienence as this is the time a lot activities like school, college ect. Start messing with schedules and active times.

On 8/21/2016 at 8:53 PM, LunarRelic said:

Lyri

Please.  PLEASE.  Spell my name right.

Especially considering the fact that we've been in other rp's together, had other convo's, and are acquaintances.  

19 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Especially considering the fact that we've been in other rp's together, had other convo's, and are acquaintances.  

I am sorry Lyipheoryia I fixed it. Also I have put the next part up so post whenever you can please

On 8/23/2016 at 0:49 AM, Lyipheoryia said:

On 8/22/2016 at 2:16 PM, FiniteZero said:

Of course. She's the greatest mind of our generation.

On 8/22/2016 at 2:07 PM, tacobob said:

I'm going to be very disapointed if Derpy does not show up in this one.

Just a request for you three. I would be happy if you could post in the OOC when you make a post on the main RP thread or when you plan to post if at all possible. Thank you!

6 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

Is there any way I can get @Lux as Princess Twilight into this?

It would make no sense for Starlight to go anywhere in Canterlot by herself, anyways~

If Lux wants to then that would be great!

13 hours ago, PrinceoftheNight said:

I can if you want.

But if anyone else wants her can have it

Well its up to you your the first one to say anything so unless someone shows interest the spot

is yours if you want it.

4 hours ago, LunarRelic said:

Well its up to you your the first one to say anything so unless someone shows interest the spot

is yours if you want it.

I am going to wait for a bit.
If no one takes her I will do it then.
I will give it till Friday for it since I will be able to post more that day

On 8/30/2016 at 3:16 PM, PrinceoftheNight said:

I am going to wait for a bit.
If no one takes her I will do it then.
I will give it till Friday for it since I will be able to post more that day

No one has taken the spot so you can have it if you still want it. Just post at your convenience 

On 8/25/2016 at 1:10 AM, LunarRelic said:

Just a request for you three. I would be happy if you could post in the OOC when you make a post on the main RP thread or when you plan to post if at all possible. Thank you!

Heh. I don't think any of my characters have 'great minds'..I was just here for the snarky comment! :sans:

Archived