Hey~

HotRod08

*pops out of no where* Um, wazzup? I'm kinda new here, so an intro would be hella awesome right? (Accuse my vernacular. It's pretty intense.) 

Anywho, my name is Hot Rod, as my username states, obviously. You can call me whatever you please though, I'm pretty chill with anything.

So I'm a high school student. I have a 4.0 GPA, but whatever. I've actually been on a couple RP sites for MLP, so RPing isn't a brand new thing to me. I write a lot about random stuff, cuz it's fun. l was looking at random roleplay sites, and I came across this one, so I wanted to try it. I grew up with all the MLP generations, so I was completely obsessed since the beginning. My favorite MLP character throughout the generations has always been the Rainbow Dash-like character. I just relate to RD a lot, so of course she's gonna be my favorite character. She's too awesome.

Yeah, so I'm glad to come across such a nice looking site. Hopefully I'll have a fun time here, once I get used to the setup of the site. :)<3

Welcome to the lovely corner of the MLP community known as Canterlot!

I would do anything for a 4.0 GPA. I'd be on honor roll if my French grade weren't a C+. But I tried Spanish for a year and I was even worse, and I have to take a foreign language class for at least another two years.

But enough about me, let's hope you make some friends, and have yourself some fun!

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show if you can. S6 is complete. Enjoy all the RP's as well.

:)

Just so you know though... I'm the controversial one. :mad:

Sondash145: Learning foreign languages always seem tough. I've never had a class like that before, but I don't think I'd like it. Thank you though!

LostSanity: Thank you for the welcome! I have kept up with the show. It's pretty great. And good to know! :3

Ayyyy! I'm late to the party, and I feel bad ;u; But no matter! I can welcome you anyway, right? ^^;

I'mma go out on a limb and say it'll be fine :pathfinder:

Heya HotRod! Welcome to the crazy Canterlot place here on the pony side of the internet! It's great to have those who have been with the ponies the whole way through! xD

May I ask where you got that fancy HotRod name of yours? Sounds like fancy vroom-vroom stuff! ouo

So anyways, please do sit down, make yourself comfortable and enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^^

Archived