Relationships and possible roleplays

PyroBlaze

Well, I've got a filly character now, so I was thinking it would be a good idea to figure out existing relationships and ones that could form through rp. 

Moonprancer is her name, and she's the sister of Bellosh's character Moony, so I would assume any friend of hers has probably at least heard of Moonprancer. 

Here's the app: 

any ideas guys?

I don't know if I'm open to RPs right at the moment, but I've got a few ideas for relationships and perhaps RP ideas for the future.

Nocturne Wisp has known Moondancer since their days in Celestia's School, so it's possible Moonprancer may have heard about him once or twice as she was growing up. Now that he's back around Canterlot, perhaps he might serve as a tutor of some sorts for her? Considering that she's struggling in school thanks to her lack of raw magical might, Nocturne could have stepped up to provide some tutelage. He would/will only agree if either Moondancer or Moonprancer asked him for help, though - Moondancer because she's his friend, and Moonprancer because she's Moondancer's sister. Tutoring isn't something that he would naturally seek out to do.

Arc might also be an interesting relationship for her to have. He's in the family business of the research and development of new spells, you see, and as Moonprancer is all about trying out ways to cut raw magical cost, Arc's expertise and experience might help her along. He tends to fit into the 'big brother' type of role with most fillies and colts he meets, too. Only problem is that he's currently still in Unyasi, unless I decide to move him back prematurely. But, could be fodder for future RPs!

Pocket Change is currently dating Moonprancer's sister, so there's a big change she's at least heard of him. And thanks to Moony, he's become a better spellcaster and would probably be helpful if she needed encouragement in her studies. She would probably be a member or at least would be suggested as a member of their magic guild, Spellbound.

Pocket Change with one of my character's sisters, Wind Walker.

Spoiler

azrM5Xd.png

Those all sound like wonderful ideas, guys! She's probably heard of both Pocket and Nocturne from Moony, and I look forward to them actually meeting in an rp! Arc would be interesting to meet up with too, though don't feel pressured to get him back to Equestria before you wanted to get him back. 

9 hours ago, PyroBlaze said:

Also, Taco, did you want to set up an rp with Moonprancer and Pocket or one of your other characters?

Wind Walker would be idea..Considering she's a kid..But she doesn't have any connection with (best) Moondancer

Pocket could help her with magic.

Or he hangs out with (best) Moondancer and Prancer tag along. :3

Well, I mean it's not like Wind needs a connection to Moony to meet Moonprancer. 

Anyways, those all sound like great ideas, though the third would probably need Bellosh too, and they're apparently pretty busy rp-wise already. 

14 hours ago, tacobob said:

Wind Walker would be idea..Considering she's a kid..But she doesn't have any connection with (best) Moondancer

Pocket could help her with magic.

Or he hangs out with (best) Moondancer and Prancer tag along. :3

I think I would prefer Wind, but really either one is good with me. 

Archived