The Shogun Wants YOU! (and you, and also you. Just everybody)

Zeig

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started a new Shogun thread today!

This thread will work similarly to "Dear Princess Celestia" threads, but instead of characters writing to Ryuichi, they instead just go about their own lives, and Ryuichi (through his Long Pearl) gets some insight into whatever concerns or problems they may be currently facing. Which he will then respond to. 

The Needs of the Few is open to any and all Neighponese citizens, no matter who they are (this includes friends, family, and co-workers of Ryuichi as well - even the ponies closest to the Shogun have problems!) or where they are at the moment. There's more info at the bottom of the opening post in the thread, so if you're interested, check it out!

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 10:34 PM, PyroBlaze said:

Such a nice group of mostly mares. 

Yeah, Ryu really needs some more guy friends in his life...

-designs fifty male OCs to throw at people to app guy friends for Ryu's life-

@PecanPraline

-rubs hands together-

Good good, the brainwashing subliminal messaging gentle encouragement is working.

Check out the OP of this thread! I'm always up for more relationships for Ryuichi. I'd really love some more characters for Ryu to interact with in the Palace Castle itself (so servants and chefs and entertainers and guards and things like that) but I'm still open for connections outside the Palace too. Already existing characters or newly made character apps, doesn't matter to me. 

Also, I try to draw every character idea that spawns from this recruitment thread as a bribe means of inspiration to finish up the app. Been successful so far, but there's no guarantees simply because my artistic creativity tends to come and go. I still try though!

Archived