Star Wars: Rogue One [SPOILERS]

Tenkan

After having watched Star Wars: Rogue One for the third time, I can conclude that that film was indeed...a good film. Great. Fantastic. Spectacular. Easy on the eyes. Did I mention good? :kissy:

Serves as a good standalone war film.

What's your take on the first Star Wars Anthology film?

Saw it today. I'm not sure yet. It does a good job of tying in a very important side story to the original film franchise and introduces a different level of grit I don't think the other films have had.

I think this would have had more impact on me if I watched films 4-6 again to refresh the context of everything happening. I'm sure with subsequent viewings it will grow on me -- or as an addition to a Star Wars film-watching blitz.

12 hours ago, Rosewind said:

Saw it today. I'm not sure yet. It does a good job of tying in a very important side story to the original film franchise and introduces a different level of grit I don't think the other films have had.

I think this would have had more impact on me if I watched films 4-6 again to refresh the context of everything happening. I'm sure with subsequent viewings it will grow on me -- or as an addition to a Star Wars film-watching blitz.

That CG Tarkin though...my brother and I had to double-take just to comprehend if we were actually seeing Peter Cushing come back to life!

Archived