Knights Of The Elements! (Interest Check)

MrCry

So, I came with this idea a while ago, and began to write a fan fic about it. I wanna sort of play it out in a roleplay! 

Now, the idea here is that the mane six are old, and feeble. They can no longer protect the land from trouble, and their enemies know this. Darkness threatens the existence of all Equestria, and it seems nopony can stop it from happening... Until...

One day, a group of five friends have wandered to the vary spot Nightmare Moon was defeated by the elements of harmony. The band of ponies, unknowingly awaken a power within that vary place, that can save all Equestria from the dark forces that come... Lightning strikes, and opens an ancient doorway to the Armory of The Elements! It is said, that when the six ponies who embody the Elements of Harmony eventually grow old, and incapable of defending the world, that the Knights of The Elements shall be chosen, and Darkness will tremble before them!

This is going to be race open, you can play as anything you wanna be! 

This will be feral, so... yup!

• 2 months later...

Well, I thought about playing a Male Earth Pony that's really clumsy and inadvertently makes everypony else laugh when he falls, but it's okay because he laughs at himself too. Thing is, I haven't thought about it much more than that. 'Course, I did only come up with this idea an hour or two ago during work, so I'll have to wait until I'm off for the day to finish it.

14 minutes ago, stormchaser1991 said:

could i be a crystal pony?

Well I don't know when the original poster will be able to respond to all this but I'm sure you can. Crystal Ponies are just shiny Earth Ponies aren't they?

17 minutes ago, Monokuma said:

Well I don't know when the original poster will be able to respond to all this but I'm sure you can. Crystal Ponies are just shiny Earth Ponies aren't they?

Yah they all look the same to me (racism at its finest)...

ANYYYYYYYWAYS...

I'm pretty sure I'll just play a modified Bronco (my OC).

• Like 1

yes but i don't know when this takes place as if it takes place before the crystal empire comes back i can't 

1 minute ago, Bronco said:

Yah they all look the same to me (racism at its finest)...

ANYYYYYYYWAYS...

I'm pretty sure I'll just play a modified Bronco (my OC).

what race is bronco