What is your favorite MLP thing to collect?

SpicyDemon

What's your favorite MLP thing to collect?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite MLP thing to collect?

• Cards
    • Plushies
    • Blind Bag plushies
    • Dolls
    • Figures
    • Other

They have 'Blind Bag Plushies'? Never seen 'em before.

When I see them, I usually like to purchase a Blind Bag of those Funko mini figures. I usually just keep one on my desk...Best Kid Scootaloo is currently watching from her perch on an old box of cards.

Mostly I collect custom made figures. These include: Scootaloo, Zecora, and Luna (3 of them, a normal size, a smaller one, and a tiny Luna resting on blue cupcake!) 

Beyond that, I do have a large custom Luna plush (about two feet tall from hooves to horn), some art prints, and MLP books.

I don't exactly collect much, but what I can get my hands on are usually commissions.  There are some GREAT artists out there, and not only do I feel good supporting them, but the products they produce are incredible sometimes.  It's also interesting to see all the different art styles used while the characters still remain in the same universe.

I'm actually having 'LostInTheTrees' do an 3D figure of one of my characters:

http://lostinthetrees.deviantart.com/gallery/43563526/Commissions

Soon I will have an pocket sized Pocket Change! :blah:

She even does wedding cake toppers.

Commission-Pony Wedding Cake Toppers

Wedding cake toppers! That's the last thing I thought people'd be making.  :eerie:

That's pretty neat though, being able to haul around your oc, good decorative piece for a keychain or something.  That is, long as you don't mind strangers knowing what you're into. 

She actually makes these all by hand..No 3D printer. So this is something that probably would not survive as a keychain.  I used to have a Derpy keychain, but it fell apart. Bleh.

3 hours ago, Lyipheoryia said:

I love the figurines, especially the Guardians of Harmony ones~

((I still have a G3 RD figurine that sits next to my G4 RD))

Not to familiar with the figurines or any model product lines, but they definitely are one of the cooler products produced.  Custom one's can get really interesting too according to Deviantart posts.  Also, Guardians of Harmony? what version of the six are those?  Not the skittles 'taste the rainbow' ones I hope.  

31 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Not to familiar with the figurines or any model product lines, but they definitely are one of the cooler products produced.  Custom one's can get really interesting too according to Deviantart posts.  Also, Guardians of Harmony? what version of the six are those?  Not the skittles 'taste the rainbow' ones I hope.  

These ones:  Very cool~

Spoiler

Image result for guardians of harmonyImage result for guardians of harmony

I like the Guardians figures...Hasbro is finally putting out figures that are not just stuck in the usual pony 'pose'.

I'd love to see them do figures like this one:

QOJsLBL.jpg

Look at the Twilight figure in the 'Harmony' series..She's all like "Gonna get yah!" and the Changeling just looks confused. "What am I supposed to be doing here?"

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived